News:

Main Menu

You like Let's Plays?

Started by Skynet, December 14, 2012, 01:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geeklet

My favorite has to be Cry Plays: The World, partly because that man has a sexy, sexy voice. Also, his sense of humor (especially when playing with other people) is great. In particular, his Magicka videos had me in stitches throughout every one.

Silver Fox

Agreed! I just adore let's plays! I even tried to do my own, sadly my computer no longer works so I have to wait until I get a new one to continue.

But my favorites are Scottishduck(my first experience with let's plays), Jessie Cox, Pewdiepie, and Cry(whom I adore). Cry might be my favorite since he feels more emotion to what he is playing, similar to what I do when playing a game (which includes talking to characters who can't here you. Or yelling at monsters)

So.. Yeah 8D

Shjade

Only 5 years? That doesn't seem long enough...
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Silver Fox

Mhmm feels like it should be longer.. But I dunno. Hope SOPA doesn't ruin them though..

The Jackal

I just recently started watching pewdiepie's LPs, but Necroscope86 is definitely my favorite LPer so far.

Silver Fox

Mhmm oh Scottishduck is my favorite when I want to watch someone rage xD ahhaha aww... jack and dexter... Best ever

Outsider

Subscribed to MANvsGame myself. One of the most entertaining lets play streams on twitch.tv

Silver Fox

Mhmm he was funny :D

Free Horse for 20 seconds!