Step Into the Dragoness's Lair! (F for M, Faerie/Vampire Plot Added!)

Started by Elysian Radiance, March 16, 2014, 08:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elysian Radiance

Greeting and salutations, darlings! I am known here as Elysian Radiance, though Ely works too. Obviously, I’m an RPer (or I wouldn’t be making this ad!). I've been RPing for a very long time; I started off when I was in the fifth grade with fan-fiction RP of Sailor Moon and Gundam Wing, moving to Harry Potter and then, as an angsty goth teenager, vampires. When I got older, I was introduced to World of Warcraft, Dungeons and Dragons, and Vampire the Masquerade by my wonderful other half. He created a monster in me and I just can't get enough. In addition to RPing, I have enjoyed writing for as long as I can remember, always writing short stories and poetry. Like my writing, I like to have my RP be more than just a meeting in a bar, or an encounter on the battlefield; there needs to be a real, developing story. Substance, people! Who likes a sandwich that's only bread? Not I! My characters aren’t just pixels; they’re real people with personalities, with baggage, with wants, needs, and aspirations. While sex is great and all, there is so much more to my characters than what happens in the bedroom (or kitchen, or campsite, or wherever the urge may strike); they deserve to have their stories told! I don’t want someone just like me (because I’d honestly be afraid if I had a clone running around) but I’m looking for a partner who not only understands but also feels the same way.

Are you still here? Have I scared you off yet? No? Awesome! The following are some expectations and things I’m looking for in specific. And keep in mind, this need not be a one-sided relationship, dearies! I offer everything that I ask of you!

I. Partners. This one is a no-brainer! I'm here to acquire a few people to share the joy of writing with, to allow them to get to know one of my characters and to get to know theirs. I have a small handful of gals to choose from down in Starlets and Soubrettes with varying personalities and quirks, but that’s more for later.
II. Longevity. I know that I made this clear already but it’s something that I’d like to reiterate. RPing and the stories that develop because of it are like reading a story, watching the events unfold whether it be exciting, tragic, or just plain awesome. I want someone who wants to help write a story and watch their character (and mine too) develop and grow. I know that some stories are shorter than others, and that's OK! It's about the journey.
III. Literacy and Grammar. We all know that typos happen and that’s fine! However, repeated misspellings of common words, incorrect (or on the other hand, not using) use of punctuation, and things like “hy bb ur hawt lets fuk” will not only make me want to slam my head into the nearest hard surface but I will end the RP immediately.
IV. Details. Love love love them. So the more in-depth and captivating things are, the happier we both are. Immerse me in our world! I’m not asking for you to write me a novella with each post (while that would be great and all, I don’t think anyone has time for that). But do take some time to form your post into more than just one line of text. The only time this would be acceptable would be in a real-time RP over an instant messenger.
V. Friendship. Things don’t have to be just IC! I’d like to think I’m a pretty nice gal all things considered, with a good ability to listen and give advice. I like to laugh and have fun (sometimes at others expenses, but who doesn’t!?) and who better to do that with than friends? Besides that, I feel that if you're friendly OOC, you mesh better IC. That being said, I am not looking for a relationship out of game or anything of the sort; I've already got that covered. I’m here for my girls, not me!
VI. Realism. Yes, we live in mythical lands, and yes, magic exists and the use of it gives us the capability to do some pretty amazing things. But if you have triple J tits, a 16” cock, or cum enough to water the crops of an entire kingdom, we’re going to have a problem. Because that's just not realistic and you know it.
VII. Stability. I’m sure we’ve all had it happen before. You’re tied up into a really awesome RP with someone and then they just suddenly POOF without a word. Sucks, doesn’t it? Yah, I know the feeling and I can say that I do my very best to make sure that doesn’t happen. Unless something catastrophic were to happen IRL, I’m not just going to up and leave without a trace (and I would hope no one would do that to me!). If either of us feels like our character should go in another direction, we just don’t feel like we work well together anymore, or for any other reason, I’m open to discussions on how to fix it or if it’s beyond repairs, concluding the RP. On that note, I do have several chronic illnesses which do render me bed stricken for days on end. The various symptoms of my illnesses can be real Muse-killers. I cannot promise quickly replies; I do my best to post once a week but it can be upwards of 10-14 days before I can.

Scared yet? Are you fleeing back to the ad page in search of a one-night fucking with no strings attached? I hope not! If you’re still here, keep reading, or if I’ve caught your attention enough already, send me a message!

What Do I Ask of You? Not much, actually! If you're interested in engaging in an RP with me, I ask for a few things when you message me. First off, take a peek at me O/O's to make sure we're compatible. Then just a small introduction of who you are. It needn't be a book, but just a little about yourself. More than anything, I hate when people message me with one liners. If you can't take the time to compose a message in response to my ad, I can't find the time to try to pull information out of you. Tell me which of my characters you're interested in. Or if none of them appeal to you, tell me what you had in mind. Is there a specific story or plot line that you'd like to play with me? I'm all ears! I'd like a few writing samples to get a feel for your style. It can be stories off site, RP here on the forums, or something that you composed especially for this! I'm easy to please. Finally, I want you to keep in mind that I do implement a trial period. If I feel we're just not meshing as writers, I will politely request to end the RP.

Whew! I’m finally done! I know, that was very long-winded and a lot to take in. Was it worth it to get to the end? I surely hope so, and if you feel so too, I’d love to hear from you! Feel free to ask me any questions about me, the characters, or in general. Thank you all, lovelies, for stopping by to read this and I hope that, even if I don’t suit your needs, you find what you’re searching for.

TAKING BIDS FOR NEW PARTNERS!

"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Elysian Radiance

Scrolls of Myth and Legend

Here are a variety of writing samples for your reading pleasure. If you would like more, feel free to contact me and I'll direct you towards my DeviantArt page.

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

Elysian Radiance

Starlets and Soubrettes

Well, if I’ve still got you here reading, this is the part that a lot of you are waiting for - the character selection. I will include a brief synopsis of each of them and should you become interested in one and would like some questions answers, I’ll see what I can do! Also, if there's something that you would be interested in having me play for a plot that you think I'd work in, let me know! I try to compromise and cater to my partners (so long as it's reciprocated!).

UNDER CONSTRUCTION. CURRENTLY REWORKING.

Elysian Radiance

Ongoing Fairy Tales

Ascendant (A Sailor Moon-esque setting) - Group Game

Black Dawn (A Modern Fantasy setting){CURRENTLY RECRUITING!} - Group Game

Off Forum Stories*

Living in Syn (A modern BDSM setting) - Co-authored by <a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=21711>Arcannyx 

Mistaken Identity (A World of Warcraft setting) - Co-authored by <a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=21711>Arcannyx 

*If you would like to see read any of the non-forum stories, please contact me!

Grim Endings

These tales have been cancelled for one reason or another. It is likely that I will open them up at some point in the future to continue/start over.

Unseen Wars Co-authored by <a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=54984>Wander

Affairs of the Draconic Co-authored by <a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=35836>LeSane 

An Awakening in Dracholt Co-authored by <a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=35156>Skekfaer

Bound By Law (A Harry Potter AU setting) - Co-authored by Freya

On His Honour (Historical Romance) - Co-authored by Countdown

Curse of the North (An original fantasy setting) Co-authored by <a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=53704>GranoxFirewind

The Chronicler's Tales (An original fantasy setting) Co-authored by <a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=53865>LuckyOwl

The Tower of Alahest (An original fantasy setting)Co-authored by <a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=27783>Yandros

The Runaway Princess (An original fantasy setting) Co-authored by <a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=54410>BlackStone

The Finest of Eitiera (An original fantasy setting) - Co-authored by <a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=54396>Wispyr

Bound to Bonds Unknown (An original fantasy setting) Co-authored by <a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=41920>Retribution

Something Greater Than Themselves (A modern fantasy/supernatural setting) Co-authored by <a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=31929>MVO33

Elysian Radiance

Box of Chocolates

Here is where I'll post story ideas that I think would be fun to play. I'll update it as frequently as ideas come to me, so keep an eye for for new things!

Runaway
A bastard princess turns out to be the sole heir to a kingdom. She goes from being treated as a cast-off offspring to the royalty that she is. Suddenly she's being groomed to take over the kingdom when her father passes, learning of politics, government, trade, etiquette, and how to keep a castle. But what if she was perfectly fine with her life before, socializing with the help and the lower folk? What if she didn't want to become queen and have her marriage arranged for her. She does what most teenagers at least think of doing when times get tough - she runs away.
In this story, I would be playing the role of the princess. She would steal away in the dark of the night, set on a life of adventure and traveling. She runs into your character, who could be a bandit, another adventurer, a mercenary, or something entirely different. Knowing who she is, they decide to not turn her in, but to take her along for the ride. It would be a Xena-esque story.

His Dying Wish
To unite two lands, an arranged marriage occurs between the king of north, and a noble from the south. A love actually blossoms from their marriage, much to their surprise, and they have two children. But then, tragedy strikes and the king is injured while hunting. His dying proclamation is for his wife to be queen regent for their son until he is of age. Of course, in this land, a woman ruling is unheard of and she's met with much opposition. She is willing to go to whatever lengths she must to keep her son away from the royal advisers that would only use him as a pawn to advance their goals and maintain her foothold as queen.
I will be playing the role of the queen. Your character could be any number of people here, depending on what spin you wanted to take with the story.

On His Honour *~*~CRAVING~*~*
A lord has just returned to his keep after a long absence and expects to find his bride to be waiting for him in the dark of her chambers. Instead he finds that his bride to be has been delayed and the woman that he just tried to bed was a traveler taking advantage of the hospitality of his keep. Ashamed and burdened with honour, he decides that he must marry this woman at once. She, however, just wants to forget the entire thing happened and be on her way. A clash of opinions keep this marriage alive, but what happens when the secrets that she uncovers were meant to stay dead?
I will be playing the role of the Lady Aislinn and you the lord.

Living in Syn
Addisyn Harper is a triple best-selling author, with a movie based on one of her books, and a fourth novel coming out. In addition, she's also a musician. She is a minor celebrity and because of this, the eye of the paparazzi a lot of the time. And as we all well know, being the eye of the paparazzi, having any privacy about her life, especially her love life, is nigh impossible. So, she's taken up not looking for love and focusing on her career instead. That is... until he walks into her life and changes the game.
In this, I will be playing the role of Addisyn and you will be playing her love interest. I am interested in this story having D/s and bondage themes.

Curse of the North
Being a princess is a tough job. Being a draconic princess is even worse, especially when your mother's sole purpose is to make your life a living hell. What's a girl to do but leave the royal mountain lair and see the world, enchant a few mortal men, and get dressed and jewelry out of it?! It's all fun and games until the dragon king of the north targets you in an attempt to coax a surrender from the queen and her consort. Sea travel and monsters, dragons, curses, complicated family relationships, and war are all a part of this story!
In this, I will be play Avarae, white dragoness and you will playing the pirate/ship captain/merchant.

Elysian Radiance

Prevailing Desires

When I'm having a particular craving for a certain story or element, I'll post it here! You'll definitely earn dragon points for playing one of these.

VampirexSeelie Pairing

A vampire king. A faerie princess. Each born to their own court, separate from each other and subject to their own rules, guidelines, and customs.

The two courts have historically been at war with one another, however recent events have caused a shift in politics and the view of war and peace. As with most alliances, a daughter of the Seelie court was promised to the ruler of the Unseelie, a cold, hard man who ruled fiercely and was widely feared.

This was not a pairing that either of them was particularly fond of, as the king had no real need for a mate and the princess had no desire to be married off to someone she didn't even know, let alone someone not of her own court.

But fate is a strange thing as the two come to find out that they've more in common than they once believed and that they may be the key to saving their entire race.

In this I would be playing the faerie princess and you would be playing the vampire king. I am not one to tell someone how to play a character however, I am looking for something of the stereotypical vampire-king model - dark, dangerous, sometimes broody, questionable honour, independent, a fierce warrior, iron ruler, etc. Of course, make him your own though! Below and above you can find some imagery for inspiration of the characters. I imagine it being something like... Beauty and the Beast. Hades and Persephone. Eric and Sookie. It's an arranged marriage. Neither of them is particularly thrilled about it but it's what duty requires of them and so they are following through. The plot in and of itself is not set in stone either. It's really the dynamic that I'm looking to play so I am totally open to ideas.

I don't foresee this going into non-con territory, or even dub-con. While his honour is questionable on the battlefield, it's entirely different when dealing with the fairer sex especially as it's the basis of a peace treaty. I can see there being light bondage (if that's your thing). Mostly vanilla. Her allowing him to feed off of her. Please be sure to take a look at my O/O's (which can be found in my signature as 'The Difference Between Getting Laid and Getting Slayed') to make sure that we're compatible before sending a PM.

Due to life and such, this will not be a fast posting game. Once a week on average. Maybe more if I can swing it, less if things come up. If you are impatient and can't deal with this, please do not apply. I post when my Muse is feeling up to it and dealing with life/school/chronic illness can make that vary greatly.

If all of that sounds peachy, go ahead and shoot me a PM! <3

On His Honour
On His Honour]A lord has just returned to his keep after a long absence and expects to find his bride to be waiting for him in the dark of her chambers. Instead he finds that his bride to be has been delayed and the woman that he just tried to bed was a traveler taking advantage of the hospitality of his keep. Ashamed and burdened with honour, he decides that he must marry this woman at once. She, however, just wants to forget the entire thing happened and be on her way. A clash of opinions keep this marriage alive, but what happens when the secrets that she uncovers were meant to stay dead?

Picking up An Awakening in Dracholt

Picking up Bound by Bonds Unknown

Elysian Radiance

Fancy of the Muse

Here you will find various images that strike my Muse's fancy. They may be based on some of my story ideas or just things that I'd like to play at some point, as well as characters that I'd like to play opposite of!

Elysian Radiance

Edit Log

03/16/14 - Original post
04/04/14 - Added writing samples and characters
07/28/14 - Spruced things up and reorganized
07/31/14 - Added current stories
09/08/14 - Added characters and reorganized again
09/17/14 - Updated characters and current stories. Updated all character On's. Added a new writing sample. Completely overhauled personal O/O's. Overhauled general information.
09/22/14 - Added a couple new characters. Briefly opened up for a couple new partners.
10/06/14 - Made a character available, slightly updated O/O's, added two new sections - Box of Chocolates, my story concepts, and Prevailing Desires, my current cravings.
10/10/14 - Added a couple cravings to Prevailing Desires, added a few new characters, put a few stories On Hold.
10/22/14 - Added two new stories/partners, added a few new cravings, changed a few character statuses.
02/18/15 - Removed an on hold story, freed up several characters, updated Prevailing Desires.
05/25/15 - Placed several stories on hold or hiatus. Resumed The Finest of Eitiera. Spruced things up a bit. Updated Prevailing Desires. Added pretty images for your viewing pleasure!
06/26/15 - Updated Prevailing Desires. Updated character statuses.
07/07/15 - Updated story/partner list.
11/17/16 - General updates to everything in the thread.
11/18/16 - Added a new section for image inspiration!

Elysian Radiance

Selectively taking new partners. Glance over my cravings for what I'm looking to play right now. Really leaning towards Curse of the North, Living in Syn, and On His Honour.

Elysian Radiance

I am NO LONGER looking for any partners.

Elysian Radiance

I am selectively looking for a partner for the following plot...

On His Honour
A lord has just returned to his keep after a long absence and expects to find his bride to be waiting for him in the dark of her chambers. Instead he finds that his bride to be has been delayed and the woman that he just tried to bed was a traveler taking advantage of the hospitality of his keep. Ashamed and burdened with honour, he decides that he must marry this woman at once. She, however, just wants to forget the entire thing happened and be on her way. A clash of opinions keep this marriage alive, but what happens when the secrets that she uncovers were meant to stay dead?

Elysian Radiance

A vampire king. A faerie princess. Each born to their own court, separate from each other and subject to their own rules, guidelines, and customs.

The two courts have historically been at war with one another, however recent events have caused a shift in politics and the view of war and peace. As with most alliances, a daughter of the Seelie court was promised to the ruler of the Unseelie, a cold, hard man who ruled fiercely and was widely feared.

This was not a pairing that either of them was particularly fond of, as the king had no real need for a mate and the princess had no desire to be married off to someone she didn't even know, let alone someone not of her own court.

But fate is a strange thing as the two come to find out that they've more in common than they once believed and that they may be the key to saving their entire race.

In this I would be playing the faerie princess and you would be playing the vampire king. I am not one to tell someone how to play a character however, I am looking for something of the stereotypical vampire-king model - dark, dangerous, sometimes broody, questionable honour, independent, a fierce warrior, iron ruler, etc. Of course, make him your own though! Below and above you can find some imagery for inspiration of the characters. I imagine it being something like... Beauty and the Beast. Hades and Persephone. Eric and Sookie. It's an arranged marriage. Neither of them is particularly thrilled about it but it's what duty requires of them and so they are following through. The plot in and of itself is not set in stone either. It's really the dynamic that I'm looking to play so I am totally open to ideas.

I don't foresee this going into non-con territory, or even dub-con. While his honour is questionable on the battlefield, it's entirely different when dealing with the fairer sex especially as it's the basis of a peace treaty. I can see there being light bondage (if that's your thing). Mostly vanilla. Her allowing him to feed off of her. Please be sure to take a look at my O/O's (which can be found in my signature as 'The Difference Between Getting Laid and Getting Slayed') to make sure that we're compatible before sending a PM.

Due to life and such, this will not be a fast posting game. Once a week on average. Maybe more if I can swing it, less if things come up. If you are impatient and can't deal with this, please do not apply. I post when my Muse is feeling up to it and dealing with life/school/chronic illness can make that vary greatly.

If all of that sounds peachy, go ahead and shoot me a PM! <3

Elysian Radiance

Went through and briefly updated everything. Still looking for a partner for the above story idea (vampire king/seelie princess). Would be open to hearing propositions for your own ideas that fall into my interests as well!

Elysian Radiance

Now introducing image inspiration! None of the story plots I have listed strike your fancy? Take a gander at my image collection and see if there's something there that you'd like to form into a story!