Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leelan

*tackles Saturn* I WIN!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

saturnschild

*flpis leelan offand runs of with the win* not a chance I win.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

WyldRanger

While they are distracted with each other, Xana slips in and takes the Win back!

saturnschild

*throws leelan at Xana* sorry. *takes win out of down xana*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

Krysia

*tosses Saturn to the moon stealing the win taking it back to Xana*

LA

Mordred

*connects the red wire to the blue wire... zapping Krysia into unconsciousness... swiping the trophy... back in the arms it was always most comfortable in*
*See Pillory*

Krysia

*is zapped a frazzled kitty now* >@.@< *nuzzles into Cyn delivering a touch spell of shocking static cling and steals the win back*

LA

Mordred

*tries to simply remove this human but seeing the wild-frazzled-kitty look... breaks out in hysterical laughter before realizing I probably look a fright myself... becoming composed... and apologizing while pulling a lever, sending Krysia hurtling far into the air off into the clouds* I hope you had a parachute! *means this sincerely... in a moment of silence*

Hehehe... I'm back!
*See Pillory*

Krysia

*digs kitty claws into Cyn's arm* No but I have claws to hold me down *moves snagging the win in her maw before she bolts off up a tree. Sits there sticking her tongue out at Cyn* Nya! can't get me!

LA Wins!

Mordred

*relieved that silly kitty didn't actually get hurt... but uneasy at her close proximity... throws balls of catnip at her, hoping she'll go utterly crazy and forget alllllll about this prize*
*See Pillory*

Krysia

*gets all dizzy like and falls over still claiming the win cuddled in her arms as she takes a cat nap both here and in real life*

LA

Mordred

*loses it laughing... crazily... for the plan worked and that pesky little kitten is now deep in la la land*

*throws dozens of bolts on all doors and windows*

*celebrates by opening a bottle of champagne and putting on the Matrix*
*See Pillory*

MzNurse

*does the winner dance around the room*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Inkidu

*Summons some beat of badassedness and steals the win*

Woot, I win!
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Skye

Sits in the last seat labeled: Winner
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

*does ancient ritual on the surroundings... watching trophy materialize into my hands... as all you pretenders slowly vanish... as I yell out* Enjoy the Arctic!

*plops into throne... back home... whispering to it* my precious...
*See Pillory*

Skye

*Teleports and steals the trophy.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

*zips up hood on Reigns parka... now she can't see*... *pushes her out window where I notice the snow has teleported with her... as she slides down to the bottom of the tower on her bottom* Ha! Lott good those wings did you now, eh?
*See Pillory*

Skye

Grrr! Wins with no lengthy description! :P <3
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Mordred

*tries to put in a short 'non-lengthy' blabbing here but then uncontrollable shakes take him over... requiring lots of self smacks on the face to stop*

Phew...
Where was I?
Ohhh yes! You've been punk'd!
*See Pillory*

Skye

So you think *Grins.*
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

MzNurse

*tackles Reign and puts a foot on her chest, fist in the air*

I won!
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Skye

Gah! *Grabs Nurse's ankle and does a pretzel maneuver. Getting the trophy back.* No me...
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]