News:

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Bliss

Clicking the image will bring you to the post.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Saerrael

My word, twenty-five-thousand ?

*Blinks a few times.*

Congratulations, of course, but.. my word...

MasterMischief

Quote from: Saerra on November 10, 2009, 09:31:41 PM
My word, twenty-five-thousand ?

*Blinks a few times.*

Congratulations, of course, but.. my word...

She did have a two year head start.

Will

Some people had a lot more than a two year head-start, and yet Bliss is still third overall in post count.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

MasterMischief

*Tries to cover up his 20 posts per day.*

Bliss

* Bliss has said it before and will say it again - The Bliss is a freak of nature, and is NOT to be used for comparison purposes of any kind!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MasterMischief

I read as...

"The Bliss is a freak of nature, and is NOT to be used for consumption purposes of any kind!"

Lady Annabelle

Quote from: Bliss on November 11, 2009, 03:58:19 PM
* Bliss has said it before and will say it again - The Bliss is a freak of nature, and is NOT to be used for comparison purposes of any kind!

* Lady Annabelle is 1/5 as great as Bliss is.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Nadir

O8)

This number is dedicated to Mar for seeing it

Ryven

I wasn't able to get a picture of 3k cause I totally forgot, but this is the next best thing!

Avis habilis

In case there's ever been any doubt Elliquiy is just a hair more addictive than crack - it took me more than three years on RPG.net to make as many posts as I have here in ... *checks calendar* ... eight months.

Lilias

~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Avis habilis

Quote from: Lilias on November 19, 2009, 12:28:30 PM
Yay, promotion!

Oh good grief. Would you believe I was distracted by the number & didn't even notice that part?

Actually you probably would...

Lilias

I so totally would *nodsnods and goes back to pushing towards the 10K*
~Wendell Berry

Juicy

I am almost to 1000. Someone help me!

Leonis

Wow, how has this topic survived for two years!? I didn't even know Elliquiy has been around that long!

And speaking of round numbers, it says this topic has been read 18,999 times...

Bliss

Leonis - Elliquiy has actually been around for almost five years! And we still have a lot of the original members on-site, too. I'm not one of them (I've been here since May, 2007), but I know some of the folks who are, and just like the rest of the site, they're pretty fabulous.

And now we're well past the 1900th view - on to 20K we go! (If someone spots it, screenshot it!!!)
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Marguerite

16,000 posts down, 4,000 more to go for my goal.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Sultrynets

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

HockeyGod

Juicy

Lilias

Commemorating the landmark post count AND my holiday outfit - 2 in 1!

~Wendell Berry