Dark Twisted Plot (Female Looking For Dom Male Characters)

Started by Dor, September 24, 2018, 07:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dor

When You Find True Love

Once upon a time, in a similar world we live in, there was an old toymaker who wanted love. Love from a wife or love of a daughter. Unable to get either, he decides to create one. The perfect doll, a life-sized doll, he had ever made with perfectly smooth silicone skin, raven hair and with the most beautiful haunting eyes that would captivate any looker. Being consumed by its beauty and lust, and the fact the doll was nothing more but a toy, he abused it and broke it with his love to the point where delight was too much and died of a heart attack while having sex with the doll.

Little did he know that what he had created was like none of the other dolls he made. The love the toymaker had for his perfect creation had manifested into a female soul within the doll. Perfect, but now broken doll, she wakes up underneath a dead body. Unaware of the world outside and without purpose or drive, she simply stayed in a corner, watching the body rot. Days... weeks had passed and the stench from the body started to seep through the walls. Not long after a police officer barged in to investigate. He found this broken girl, quiet and scared with the corpse nearby. Unsure of what to make of this situation, he decided to take her to his home and tend for her without reporting it. As far as everyone knew, the old toymaker died alone.

Unsure how to mend this...girl, he tried to patch her nonbleeding skin, washed her and dressed her up. She was timid and docile and the officer grew fond of her. She was like the daughter he never had. But soon, just like the toymaker, the officer starts to develop an animalistic love for her. He tries his best to bottle it up, but one night he bursts and fucks her, really hard. He soon finds out that the rougher he treated her, the more affection she showed for him. This goes over his head and starts to use her literally like a fuck toy in return for her unconditional love.

I know this plot is somewhat strange and twisted but I would love to play the doll. This can go as dark as you would like (within certain limits, of course) but I was also thinking that in future events, he would slowly introduce her to the world, if anyone asked, she was the daughter of a friend or far relative visiting the city. Eventually, he decides to date but the doll finds out and kills the girls he was dating, or maybe he has a girlfriend and when the doll finds out, she goes berserk. Basically, I will be playing a one fucked up possessed crazy doll. xP It is up to you how you want to play your character.

Please have  look at my Ons and Offs linked in my signature.

Plots & Ideas
the monster is in us.    it's in all of us.