It's gonna be Legend, wait-for-it, DARY! M for F for many sorts of RP!

Started by Assassini, April 22, 2012, 10:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Assassini

Greetings travellers! Stay a while and listen. I'm Assassini (I know it's a bit of a mouthful, but whatevs) and this is my LFG- No wait, I mean my LF Roleplay thread. It basically will contain a list of all the roleplays I've looked for and found partners for (because I'm too lazy to tidy that shit up) and a list of any new ideas that I've had and would particularly like to try out. I've had a few years of experience doing forum-based RPs but I'm also pretty comfortable with PMs and even IMs (for shorter one-shot type things). My style tends to be a bit wordy and I ramble (please check out my games list for examples of my work), but I like to hope I'm a good enough writer to entertain.

Current Status: Not Seeking Forum Roleplays - While I am usually open to any sort of RP request, lately I have had less and less inclination to write the longer and more detail-oriented stories and so do not want to start something new, only to get flaky on it.

An important preface: This first post will act as a front page for my Roleplay requests. You can read down a bit to find out a bit about me and my style of roleplaying and to see some previous (but taken) ideas of mine. If this is all familiar with you, for the new roleplay requests and ideas, scroll to the bottom. If my post is actually on the front page of the forum, then you can scroll to the bottom to see what new things I am looking for in my latest update post!

A few things I want to say first, to anyone reading this:

• The single, most important thing about me and my style of roleplaying is that I really want (maybe even need) a lot of communication with my partner. I don't like coming up with my character, your character, the world and the story all on my own and then saying "Let's go". Ideally, we will have a very basic idea (one or both of us) and then we will build on it via PMs to craft the plot for our game. Equally, I also very much like going through the details of scenes and sections of the game with my partner, tweaking, improving and adding bits and pieces until we are both happy with the world we have created. Essentially, like working with my partner to come up with games.
  • My methods of roleplaying isn't really important to me, via this forum, an IM or whatever. I think I'm up for anything. That said, while I have nothing against roleplaying via PMs (if that is your preference), in my experience they tend to be untidy and a little harder to manage (you can't edit for example), so preferably NOT via PM.
  • Regardless of how we roleplay I would like someone who writes posts of similar length to me. For a standard forum post I have been writing around 4 paragraphs per post, but this can increase as I can get quite caught up in writing. I don't expect my partner to always write a lot, but you should be capable of writing a good 4+ paragraphs for longer posts (e.g. introductions). That said there are situations when a shorter post says what a longer one cannot, and I also have a tendency to ramble, so don't expect me to be too strict about this.
  • While my posts tend towards the longer side of things, my posting time does as well unfortunately. An average posting rate for me is about once a week (maybe three times a fortnight). While I've not had any complaints about this before, I do still want to make it clear that if you need a quicker posting rate then I, unfortuntely will not be able to supply it!
  • When it comes to roleplays within a pre-existing fandom/Universe. Unless it is a brief one-shot roleplay, I will always prefer to use original and non-canon characters (with occasional exceptions). There are two reasons for this: first of all, if I am willing to play within a specific fandom then I also tend to be a bit of a fanboy for that Universe and it's canon and for me going off-canon is almost like a sin, I just can't do it. The other issue is that I just don't think I could ever play an already existing character as well as I picture him in my mind. For example, Luke Skywalker is a massive hero of mine but I could never play him because I would always fear I wasn't doing him justice.
  • I am strictly straight and (when it comes to sexual scenarios) I actually have a bit of a thing against playing with a male partner who is writing as a female, so I'd like only female partners please. Sorry lads!
  • I prefer the dominant role or otherwise non D/s roleplaying, although while being submissive doesn't appeal to me too much, I am open to experimentation...
  • Relatively importantly: I came to this board to try and roleplay further than I have before. While I'm not desperate for twists and turns and characterisation and what-have-you, I would like to try and see what we can do with any ideas we have. See what we can make of it, as it were...
  • That said! While plot and twists and turns are all good. I do want prospective RPs to actually have stuff happen in them. So I do prefer it to be quite action and/or smut based.
  • Remember to check out my Ons and Offs thread to make sure we are compatible

Another thing to note is that I only very occasionally actually come up with a new idea (if I am specifically looking for a new game I make an effort to do so). So if you would like to RP with me and I have no ideas written here then just send me a message with your idea and we can discuss it!

Okay, now that the "rules" (such as they are) are over with I will post my ideas... First off I will say though, that outside of any particular ideas I have posted here I would love to try out an awful lot of situations and scenarios (particularly in fantasy or sci-fi worlds when it comes to longer RPs). So like I said, if I personally sound appealing just give me a shout with an idea and we can discuss giving it a whirl.

Anyway, I hope all this sounds clear and above all else... Appealing! Let's hope so anyway!
I have a feeling we're just getting started...

Previous Roleplay Requests

Tougher than it looked - Taken

Set in any time (fantasy middle ages to a futuristic space setting, whatever) you are an Assassin and you have been given a target of a male about the same age as you. You are very good at what you do and you get close to him one night. Too late do you realise he is also an Assassin and he is even better than you, worse he is world (galaxy?) famous for being one of the best and he captures you.
This could easily be a one shot thing, but as I said I'd like to see if anything interesting could happen with it.

Mass Effect Fandom - Not currently looking

This is one of my favourite Universes so I would love to try and sort something out in this. I don't really want to play any game that focuses on canon characters (e.g. Commander Shepard and any of his squad-mates) because I hold very religiously to the canon of Mass Effect (with perhaps a little flexibility with regards to the ending of the third one).
My ideas tend to revolve around my character being a human Spectre and either his own ship or he can commandeer other ships. I do this because it gives me the greatest level of freedom to do what I want in the ME Universe. What your character would be doesn't bother me, but I would like it to end up that the two of them end up playing a part in fighting Cerberus or the Collectors or the Geth or the Reapers. So basically they would be operating nearby Commander Shepard, but never come in contact with him (canon like I said). Some canon characters can be interacted with, of course, those that Shepard is not with constantly. E.g. Aria T'Loak, Captain Bailey, Councillor Anderson, the Illusive Man etc.
Essentially a behind the scenes game in the Mass Effect universe. All of my yes.
At this particular moment in time I actually have enough Mass Effect to keep me occupied (don't want too much of a good thing and all that). It's always possible that it will open up again at some point in the future, but for now consider this "Taken".

The Demon's Struggle - Taken

The way I see this would be that your character would play a female (elf or human or similar) Warlock (or whatever you would call someone who uses magic to summon demons) who decides to summon a high level demon to do her bidding. I would play the demon which would be a powerful and strong one, with the ability to change shape and form.
Now as a start this might be a little different from most of my ideas because I think it would take longer to get to the sexual scenes. This is because I would like the Warlock/Witch to have me do tasks for her not of a sexual nature (to kill a rival perhaps or something). As I've said I wouldn't mind experimenting with a female dom and me being submissive, but it would be only a very slightly D/S relationship (for example you would use me for pleasure).
Anyway, the story as I see it would then progress in either one of two directions: the two, demon and elf/human develop feelings for each other, or the demon manages to break free of constraints. The second idea could, actually eventually lead to the former should we both be enjoying the story enough for it to go so far.

Some inspiration for this story does come from my usual fantasy sources: WoW, Wheel of Time and Lord of the Rings. However I also can see it functioning sort of like in The Bartimeaus Trilogy. However, I'm not asking for any sort of knowledge in any of these, I just say in case anyone knows the stories.

The Lightsmith - Taken

Another bare-bones plot idea of mine. Based loosely (and I mean... REALLY loosely) on Brent Weeks' the Black Prism it involves the use of magic in a colonial era fantasy world. I have also recently gained an interest in Steampunk and so I'd be quite interested in trying that out.
Essentially what I am after if magic, muskets, possibly pirates, that sort of thing.
I was thinking it would be interesting to have the world be in the middle of a war between two massive factions, each after the seat of ultimate power in the magical world, with my character being one of the leaders. Unfortunately my inspiration stops there...

So if you like the idea of the world send me a message and we see if we can come up with a decent plot for it!

The Dark Planet- Closed - May look into reopening at a later date

The planet is one which is avoided by all with any sense in the Galaxy. Even the most foolhardy and reckless space-pirates avoid landing their to refuel or repair because they know of it's curse. It's surface is black, as if the entire thing were spewed forth from some gigantic unholy volcano. A mixture of strange and evil creatures and ancient war-droids roam it's surface. Sometimes working together, sometimes having pitched battles on it's dead surface. Even the plant life here is venomous and appears to have evolved specifically to kill anything near it in a horrible way. The Intergalactic Republic have issued a Galaxy wide warning to stay away from Planet Karse'rath. The reason? The Dark Side of the force has somehow completely corrupted the whole planet and it is now a living death-trap for any of seek to land there.

The game is set either during the years of the Old Republic (1000 years before Star Wars I: A Phantom Menace) or during the time of the New Republic (around 30 years after the events of Star Wars VI: The Return of the Jedi - or around 35 ABY). My character would be a Jedi Knight, too young, reckless and inexperienced to be a Jedi Master but powerful and trained by some of the Galaxies greatest Jedi (if set around 35 ABY he would have spent some time training under Luke Skywalker). His orders are simple, he must investigate this Dark Side planet and find the cause of the evil. He would however end up stuck on the planet and discover that he has to end the evil himself.
Your character would be perhaps a bounty hunter or a Sith. And she is also there to find out more about the planet and perhaps gain some knowledge or treasure from it. My character would meet yours and from there I am not sure. Perhaps they would fight, perhaps they would work together to fight the evil. Whatever the case the story should be reasonably long and end with them together.

This story would require a working knowledge of Star Wars. I'm not asking for much, just having seen the films ought to be enough. My own knowledge is limited mostly to the films with a little knowledge of the extended Universe. As such there won't be any real major meetings with any of the other important events in the Galaxy (e.g. if we set this after Star Wars VI there wouldn't be any interaction with the events of the Thrawn Trilogy or the Yuuzhan Vong War).

Closed due to lack of interest - While I honestly don't really have any interest in this idea any more I am still hopeful of getting a Star Wars RP on the go one day, so if you have an idea then I'd love to hear it.

Vittoria Agli Assassini - Taken - May look into reopening at a later date

I would like to do some form of Assassin's Creed RP. I am really up for anything involving this, as long as it is in this setting, also I would prefer to play it set in the Renaissance rather than the Holy Land period or the American Revolution.

As a basic idea: my character is one of the Assassin's, trained by Ezio Auditore himself, and now a master Assassin in his own right. This would be set after Brotherhood, around the period of Revelations, when Ezio is abroad in Constantinople. During this time the Assassin's guild has become powerful and strong, fighting the Templar's with greater ease than they had in the past. However, all is not entirely well in the Assassin's new strongholds of Rome, Venice and Florence.
With Ezio gone the Templar's are attempting to regain their power in Italy, and from there restore the rest of their power over the world. To hide their movements from the Assassin's the leaders of the order have hidden their identities and only act from the shadows. Worse, this new plot to take the thrones of Venice, Florence and Rome in one fell swoop is completely unknown to the Assassins, who are overconfident with their new-found strength.
Our characters would find out about the plot and to his horror discover that some of the Assassins are actually high ranking Templar spies, so he doesn't know who to trust amongst them. So he must discover the rest of the plot and who the traitors are.

That is honestly as far as I have gotten with a plot, so I would like to collaborate with my partner to sort out more of the details and to how our characters will stop the Templars.
Also you'll notice I haven't mentioned what my partner's character would be because I honestly have no clue. Perhaps noblewoman who is roped into the conflict by accident, a Templar turned traitor, another Assassin or maybe a thief or other ally of the Assassins. Again this is something that I would like my partners input on and to see what they think would work.

Joker RP - Taken

The Joker x OC/Harley Quinn/Poison Ivy/[Other DC female] - similar to above, a very recent craving with no real plot idea. I am particularly craving this I quite fancy giving a try at playing a villain and the Chaotic Evil aspect of the Joker just appeals to me (which is very out of character for me). It should be mentioned that this would likely be not QUITE as long term as some other RPs because, he is the Joker after all, no matter what happens he is going to end up back in Arkham (but I suppose there's no reason the game should stop there).

Control Me - Taken -May look into reopening at a later date

A fairly recent craving of mine. My idea for a "plot" as such is fairly limited because I don't mind what sort of setting this game is set in, but there is one specific over-arching theme which I want here. Essentially I want to play a game where my character somehow gets control over yours and then starts to change her to become a perfect cum-slut/fuck-toy type of thing. I'm talking about making her dress extremely provocatively, slowly changing her appearance (bigger boobs and ass for example), maybe somehow lowering her inhibitions and self-control so that's she's always horny and always willing. It could involve a lot of stuff, things like masturbating in public, the risk of being caught by others, showing her off. A whole array of fun and sexy things. Beyond this basic idea I don't really have anything specific in mind, it could be set in the modern day, in the future, it could be set in fantasy and involve magic (it's also a game where I would be happy to play it in a modern every-day setting). I also am open to discuss how exactly my character has control over yours, be it blackmail, magic, whatever.

Now, obviously, this would be almost entirely smut. There could be some plot (I'm never averse to some story and development) but this story would be definitely be mostly sexy, fun times. There would be a focus on D/s, NC and bondage elements as well.

You can't take the sky from me - Taken - Reopened in form seen below

I currently have a serious craving for a long term Sci-Fi/Space Opera game. As always my ideas are very basic but essentially I would like to play in a world based off of the Firefly Universe. So humanity have spread out across the Galaxy at some distant point in the past, but then (perhaps due to a large intergalactic war) this first "Human Empire" broke down, with communication between all the various colonies shutting down. So now, within a distant Galaxy, there are a whole swathe of human colonised planets which are all underneath a central Government but separated from the rest of humanity and Earth (and likely have both no real recollection of Earth and no desire to try and find it again).

I would want the technology level to, like in Firefly and Serenity, be most definitely Sci-Fi, but with limitations. So it's perfectly possible for someone to own their own personal space-ship, and it will have Faster Than Light technology. But even with the FTL tech it will still take a few days to travel between various systems and weeks to cross the larger distances of space. There would be laser guns for example, but projectiles are still the norm.

How closely we base the Universe we play in on the Firefly Universe is entirely up for discussion. For example there could be a central and oppressive Government or it could be that every single human system is looking out for itself and has no real allegiance to each other. I would say that I would quite like to see perhaps one or two Alien species and/or at least one or two variations of human. Essentially, I think there's a lot we could do with it and I'd love to come up with a plot for it.

You can't take the sky from me (attempt 2) - Taken

Recently I've been craving something Sci-Fi! All of my existing RPs are set in Fantasy worlds (with one Victorian-Steampunk thrown in for good measure) but I have unfortunately not got anything with Spaceships to play with! Now, I am open to any number of ideas for this. Now, a lot of the time I'd either search for a Mass Effect-based game (because it's one of my favourite Universes) or I'd try and start up a Universe of my own (perhaps with more hard sci-fi elements, with a similarity to Firefly)... HOWEVER, lately I have been craving a Star Wars themed game. Since joining E I've been kind of hoping to be able to play a Jedi at some point and have not yet had the opportunity, so if anyone has any Star Wars ideas, I'd love to have a go at it!

I'm going to go ahead and elaborate a expand a little here to try and attract more interest!

I really would enjoy any kind of Sci-Fi setting, be it a world of our own devising or in a pre-existing fandom (I know of several, including a couple which aren't listed in my "preferred fandoms down below"). I usually like my stories to contain sexual elements on the rougher end of the spectrum, which might prove for some interesting plot. For example, if someone else was indeed interested in a Star Wars roleplay, how would it be possible to make a Jedi Knight actually perform an NC scene on someone else? Perhaps there is an attempt to lure him towards the dark side, or it is simply an inherent darkness in him which he has to overcome? I also would very much enjoy a game set in the Mass Effect world (I'm rather strict about sticking to canon here though, I'm afraid), up against an Asari or Human partner on a mission occurring before/concurrently with/after the events of the games.

Hell, we could even devise a new setting. One of the things I always envision when I think Sci-Fi is a human Empire, stretching far into many different Galaxies. Sort of a mix between the peace-keeping Federation of Star Trek and the super-badass soldiers of Warhammer 40K.

So, someone, anyone, who can tickle this fancy of mine?!

Assassini

A comprehensive list of all the games I've played on this site (organised alphabetically)

Due to a current issue I am having with an inability to write on forums (which will hopefully be resolved at some point in the future) I currently have no active games.

Currently Active Stories

----------

One Shots

----------

The Paused
These are games which have been actively put on hold (for whatever reason) by me and my partner but are not technically "dead" as both of us intend to (and have agreed to) return to it at a later date.

Imprisoned - with Lady Ren
Legacy of the Old Gods - with Andronica
The Two Kingdoms - with CrypticSayings
You Can't Take the Sky From Me - with CountessJes

The Graveyard

These are all the games which have I have, for various reasons, stopped playing in. It should be noted that the vast majority of these are games in which my partner has simply stopped responding, either in the thread or via PM. I will move a game to this thread from the active list if I you have not posted in over a month (and have not PM'd me to explain why). In these cases I am almost always interested in hearing from old partners and starting games up again from where we left off, just send me a message and we can have a look at picking it up once more. However, a few are games which were actively stopped by either party, or in the case of the group games simply petered out as people lost interest.

A Change of Tactics - with Morgiana
A Hidden Backstory - with KariaShinzou
A Noble Problem - with Aercey
All we ever have is now - with Rhapsody
An Honourable Assassination - with Andronica (previously LadyNox)
Demon's Struggle - with Telivi
Fall to the Dark Side - with Vlexia
Her new job - with Lady Sophie
Hunting the Truth - with VampireDarkAngel
Lost in Legend - Group Game - as Kayden
Mass Effect - Attraction - with Rhianne
More than Allies - with Amy Liz
Outsider's Hands - with Moonsblackwolf
Quest for the Staff of Dantilus - with PepsiPie
Shadows and Regrets - with MusicIsLife
Survival of the Fittest - Group Game - as Arthur
The Colour of Magic - with Kora
The Demon's Struggle - with LustBites
The Hidden Ocean Ways - with Silly Smiley
The Lost Knights - with Whimsical (previously known as Bevin)
The Red Slave - with Octopusdreams
The Stars look very Different Today - with Kanrya
The Very Personal Assistant - with LimitlessNikkie
Temptation Awaits in Shadow - with RipTide
Trapped - with Peachie
Tougher than it Looked - with Peachie
Vittoria Agli Assassini - with Skekfaer
Wanna know how I got these scars? - with Elboot
The Weird West - with Crosswordaholic
Your Magic is Mine - with Miroque

One Shots

Wrong place, right time - with Crosswordaholic

Assassini

Wanting a Story with nowhere to go

This is a general shout out to anyone else looking to start up a new game I usually am open to starting up a new game. However, I often do not have any specific ideas of my own and indeed struggle to come up with them (check the next post down to check whether I do currently have any specific ideas). As well as that, as it says in the first post here and in my O/Os, I've already mentioned that I'm not usually too keen on coming up with everything myself, I like to work with my partner to come up with a game. To get the ideas flowing though I will post here a list of settings and extremely basic these (and occasionally pairings). If any of them fit into something you would like to play in and you either have an idea that would fit that category or would like to work with me to come up with one then please don't hesitate to send me that PM!

I know that I have provided very little for people to work with here as I am only after some very vague themes but if anyone has any ideas that don't fall within either category then please don't hesitate to ask. In any of these games we would, together, collaborate and make up the characters/over-arching goals/setting and plot. Basically make up a story from scratch:

General Settings and/or Themes I Enjoy

This is just a very basic list of things that I am pretty much always keen for an RP of and indeed I do like to see at least one of these in every RP. If you have an idea which fits into any one of these categories, please just send me a PM to discuss it.

• A sci-fi themed story - Either a made up Universe or a pre-existing one with a basis on the Universes of Mass Effect, Star Wars and Firefly Universes) - I am particularly keen on a Star Wars game at the moment (I've got a hankering for some lightsabers) but any of the others would be awesome.
  • A fantasy story - Again, either in a world of our own making (I tend to prefer this because it gives us complete control over the world) or one of a great many of the existing fantasy worlds (including but not limited to LotR, The Wheel of Time, Game of Thrones, The Elder Scrolls, Warcraft, Dragon Age and more).
  • A post apocalyptic story - Along the lines of Fallout, for example.
  • A Master/Slave story - This needn't be actually a master or a slave but a similar kind of relationship (in any setting). We can work out any other details.
  • A Quest - I put this in a separate bullet-point because it does not need to fall into the category Fantasy/Sci-Fi or Post-Apocalyptic (or it could fit into any of them). I like a story where we give our characters some quest, some goal to fulfil, something to aim for. Pitted against insurmountable odds and impossible foes, that sort of quest.

Current Craving

None currently

So some things (about any game played):

• As I said in the initial post, I do not enjoy the mundane and everyday in my stories (unless it is for a one-shot where a massive fantasy world is more of a hindrance than a help).
  • As I have no ideas of my own I am after anyone who either has an idea they want to try out OR someone who also only has a vague idea in which case me and you would spend some time formulating a plot/world/characters before starting it.
  • I am essentially always on the market for both Long-Term story RPs AND shorter One-Shot sexy RPs. Please just shoot an idea at me.

As always, thanks for reading!
-Assassini out

Fandoms/Universes

Red = (Almost) Always Craving                 Green = Heightend Level of Enjoyment                 Black = Would Enjoy/Nothing Special                 Blue = Require Persuasion

Unless specifically mentioned, all of these fall under the category of Universes in which I will always play an original character (except for One Shots where I would be happy to go Canonical) and NEVER someone from the Canon.

Mass Effect - I will always enjoy a good Mass Effect game, it's one of my favourite Universes and has many of my favourite characters
Level of Knowledge: I am a massive lore junkie for ME (including DLC packs and Codex entries). Partners should have at least played all three games through.

Star Wars - Star Wars is one of my favourite Universes in existence and I love everything about it, Lightsabers and The Force are two of the best things ever...
Level of Knowledge: Limited mostly to the films and Clone Wars TV series. While I have never really gone in-depth into the Extended Universe I do every now and again just trawl through Wookiepedia when I find things that interest me. Any partner ought to have at least watched the films.

Full Metal Alchemist - A very cool Universe with some pretty neat ideas. While I'm not massively into Anime FMA was an excellent watch.
Level of Knowledge: I've seen both the original FMA and Brotherhood series but if this Universe interests you for a game then you will doubtless have a greater knowledge than me.

World of Warcraft - WoW is and will always be my first true love. It's lore is brilliant. The characters are insane. The world is awesome. It's also one of the few worlds in which I would be willing to play an entirely non-human character (read: Orc).
Level of Knowledge:Extensive. Or at least, I like to think so. I've read up on much of the history and lore of WoW. Any partner probably needn't have done much more than actually play the games.

Marvel/DC Comics - I am a fan of parts (but not all) of the Marvel and DC Universes. This is also one of the very few fandom Universes I would like to play in where I would usually play a Canon Character and not an original one.
Level of Knowledge: Almost exclusively limited to the films. I have read some comics, have a background in video games and could possibly find more out about things. BUT I am very much aware that this is one area where my Nerd Cred is sadly lacking.

Firefly - Just overall a brilliant Universe which should never have been cancelled. While I would still want to play an OC in this Universe, I would be less adverse to encountering the other main characters (seeing as there is so much of the Universe that we never have seen it gives more opportunity for hi-jinks).
Level of Knowledge: Obviously I've seen all of the TV series and I have seen Serenity. If there is much more to the Universe then I haven't heard of it.

Dragon Age - I love Bioware. Bioware loves me. Probably an excellent world for any games.
Level of Knowledge: I have only played Dragon Age: Origins (with all the DLC at least) and have brushed up on much of it's lore. But I'm still not properly up to scratch here.

The Elder Scrolls - Another brilliant Universe which has a lore I simply adore.
Level of Knowledge: Extensive play-time in both Oblivion and Skyrim. Probably would be considered an absolute scrub in both, but again I like to think I could hold my own.

Assassin's Creed - One of my favourite video game series of all time... Not considered "always" craving because I feel that sometimes it can be a bit limited. Also... FUCK Those-Who-Came-Before... That shit still doesn't make sense.
Level of Knowledge: Extensive knowledge (or at least I like to think so). For playing a game though any prospective partner probably doesn't need to know much more than the whole Templar versus Assassins thing.

Video Games - This is a generic thing, because if I went through all the other video games I really like both me and you would be here forever. Basically, I consider myself a bit of a video game buff and so if it exists I've either played it, heard of it or even reviewed it. Just ask!
Level of Knowledge: Obviously varies from game to game. I have a reasonably extensive Fallout and Halo knowledge but know very little about others.

Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones) - I'm a big fan of a Song of Ice and Fire and I love the Universe. However, I don't consider it an ideal world for an RP because A. I worry constantly that my own style of writing just would not fit into the dark and gritty world of A Song of Ice and Fire, I'm just not cruel enough to my own characters. And B. With so much going on in the world it would make a very complicated RP which, I feel, might just get far too bogged down for it to be much fun
Level of Knowledge: Have read up to and including the second part of book 3 (Storm of Swords) and am currently in the process of re-reading them before progressing onto book 4 (A Feast for Crows). I have also watched all of the TV series.

Harry Potter I have read all the books. Watched all the films. I consider myself a big fan of the series. I DO however think the magic of the world is a bit limited (and often not very consistent). I could play a game in this world, but you'll need to give me some incentive.
Level of Knowledge: In depth knowledge of the books and films. Would like to think I could hold my own against some of the proper lore junkies.

Star Trek - Don't get me wrong here, I like Star Trek and have enjoyed the recent films immensely. I just think that if you are going to play in a Sci-Fi Universe along these lines I would just prefer Star Wars or Mass Effect
Level of Knowledge: Extremely limited. I have seen most of the films (including the older ones and Next Generation) but none of the TV series or Extended Universe stuff.

Assassini

Specific Plot Ideas

-None Currently-

Pairings

I haven't technically got a list of "Pairings" I am interested in, mostly because there isn't much I won't consider (so if you have any pairing you'd like to try you can still pitch it to me). However, like everyone else, I do occasionally get a craving for a very specific setting/character. These won't fit into the "Specific Plot" category because I don't really have any idea for any plot or story, but they aren't quite as vague as the "General Settings/Themes" category above.

Role underlined = my role                  Role in bold = recently or currently craving                  Role in italics = Your role

• Human x Asari - I love Mass Effect and am almost always up for starting a new game in that Universe. However I have to admit to be craving the particular pairing with one of the Asari. I'm not looking for much more than a one-shot but if we both like our characters and what's going on this could go on to be a full RP.

• Master x Slave - While the majority of my games contain a good number of my kinks and I enjoy each one of them, I don't actually have any games active which truly fall into the Master/Slave category and I would quite like one. Any kind of setting or theme would be excellent, but I think/hope it would be more smut than plot based.

• Batman x OC/Catwoman/[Other DC female] - I haven't got any specific plot ideas but I would love to play a game involving the dark world of Gothan City and playing as the Caped Crusader. It's also one of the few fandoms of mine where I am fine with playing canon characters (something of a rarity with me). On the other hand, this would almost certainly not be particularly long-term.

Assassini

I have to admit that while I almost always prefer to play via Forum-Based RPs for longer and story-driven games, for shorter one-shots I do occasionally look out for IM partners who would enjoy some quick and fun action. If anyone is ever interested in such a thing, please head over to my specific request thread for that!

-Assassini out!

Assassini

Updated 3/5/2014 - Moved some things around and continued tidying. Also got rid of the dedicated update post because I think it might make more sense to post updates like this from now on.

Updated 10/5/2014 - Added new specific idea and currently attempting to think up a few more... Watch this space!

Assassini

Updated 12/6/2014 - Added "You can't take the sky from me" plot idea and "World-Building" craving.

Assassini

Updated 20/3/2015 - Modified a few of the older things and brought stuff up to date.

Assassini

Updated 4/4/2015 - Making another attempt to garner interest for my latest craving of any kind of Sci-Fi themed plot!