News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

really whats with that thing your carrying you never putr it down.
Do you know how hard it is to sleep with that stabbing into my gut

Michael Corvus

I just can't, in good conscience, carry on with a woman who slithers around on the floor EVERYWHERE we go! Now, please slither out of my house!
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

abandoneddolly

this is my house you go. In case you didn't notice you broke my legs. so I kind of have to slither.

Michael Corvus

Oh... right. Sorry about the legs, but I sad "no teeth" *leaves* And we're still through... and you could've went to the doctor and got a wheelchair or crutches. You just like slithering around in the dirt.
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

thirteenhearts

I'm really tired of you eating beans and then "dutch ovening" me when we go to bed! It's gross! I'm done!

Cardwolf

I'm sorry, but I've realized now that you are tremondously over wait and that corsett has been hiding it from me all this time...we're through

thirteenhearts

Just because my hip bone isn't protruding out like yours so you can fit into tight women's jeans doesn't mean that I'm over weight!  Now go play in some traffic!

Wyrd

I'm sorry, but I just can't be with torso for the rest of my life. I hope we can still be friends
Ragtime Dandies!

Ferret

I don't want to be stabbed. Farewell!
Shiny Collection: 19

abandoneddolly

you always pick the shiney over me

* feels left out*

Wyrd

NO! For the last time, dolly! I can't play with you! I need space
Ragtime Dandies!

abandoneddolly

Are you goning to abandoned me too, why does ebery one do this?

Wyrd

Ragtime Dandies!

KieraHaroden

If looks could kill, I'd be dead by now. And I'm sorry, but I can't live with the knowledge that it might happen one day! 'Kay bye!
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

abandoneddolly

really there can only be one cute one around here and thats me...bybye

zemo8801

For not showing up at the portomen show tonight so I met someone new there. So you and I are done!
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Harley Quinn

I always knew you just wanted to make her jealous when you hooked up with me, and now I've had enough of this crap, so get out!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Lucius Cornelius

but you are in other man's arm... We are finish

Autumn52

Lucius how could you break my heart like this how long have you been with Harley, behind my back? I am a one man woman and I need someone who wll be faithful.
I hope you will be happy good bye
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nitro

I am breaking up with you because you don't seem to understand i like both sex's.

Omniferious

Your mathematical approach to love making has left me feeling cold. I'm afraid what we had is gone now. It'll be better for the both of us if we just move on.

Nitro

You confuse me...Doesn't like being confused so we are done.

Harley Quinn

I just can't compete with him, so I'm giving up.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Nitro

I can't compete with her so i also give up.

Nico

Dude, you always play around, and never let me join! We're so done.