Only 1 letter

Started by WashAutumstar, December 11, 2012, 02:23:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

(changing the M to an N and moving it's location--couldn't think of anything else to make new word! ^^;)

Baboon

Maeven

(Glad you worked that out, Blythe. I looked at that word for about 10 minutes before giving up! All i could think was boobies, boobies, boobies and that was breaking the rules.)

Baloon
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

AmberStarfire

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

AmberStarfire

Verasaille

MasterOfWhispers

On and Offs

"How do you write like you're running out of time? Write day and Night like you're running out of time"- Hamilton Musical

Verasaille

Thangar

AmberStarfire

Verasaille

Thangar

Verasaille

AmberStarfire

Verasaille

Beguile's Mistress

Verasaille

Beguile's Mistress

Verasaille

Thangar

Verasaille

jello  (you knew that was coming!)

Beguile's Mistress

Thangar

Quote from: Verasaille on December 30, 2014, 02:23:36 PM
jello  (you knew that was coming!)

Yes, indeed I did see that coming....

Now my reply to jelly is...

Belly

AmberStarfire