Trapped in an MMO, High Smut Content, Extreme, Seeking Game Master, Slow Pace

Started by King Serperior, July 14, 2016, 11:46:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Serperior

NSFW Inspirational Image   https://67.media.tumblr.com/4624d73a59feeaf132b2a33e2d4b8b3b/tumblr_o5kr4pPd6Y1rthg2oo1_540.png

Name: Played this game before, but never quite this way!

Content: Exotic, Extreme

Scenario: A new super-advanced virtual reality game has been released (name to be determined)!  My character, male or female (I can write both, so whichever one is preferred for my partner), purchases the game, but much to his/her surprise, the game is faulty and he/she is sucked into it and trapped!  Because the game is faulty, he/she will have to survive the game as they deal with various monsters and 'characters' who will attack and rape them.  The world around can have everything from Futanari, to tentacles, to monsters, to various beasts.  Because this is an MMO, my character could be a male who chooses a female as his avatar to be trapped in.  As I don't like the idea of my character actually dying, I believe the faulty game would alter my character's program to turn him/her into an permanent essential NPC for the purposes of the MMO.  That means that when his/her health reaches zero, instead of dying and returning to the last save point, he/she will be 100% helpless until health can be recovered.  Other specifics can and will be discussed.

Setting: Fantasy game world;  As an MMO, it can be a true Fantasy world, a Scifi world, or even a Modern or Ancient times world.  It depends on the MMO game itself.

Requirements: I am looking for someone to be the Game Master who will control the monster(s) and people that my character will come across.  I don't care if the person is male or female or anything in between or other.

Other info: I am a very slow writer, so it is unlikely I will post once a week, let alone multiple times a week, so I hope that anyone interested doesn't mind.  This will be a rather extreme game and likely will include many of the kinks listed below.  NOTE:  This is supposed to be a very easy-going game where we don't drown ourselves in the details.  This game is solely for the fun.

Notable Kinks that can be included:  Stuck-in-Wall, Non-consent, Forced Male x Male (if male character), Beastility, Watersports, Forced Crossdressing, Public Sex, Public Humuliation, Cumdumps, Double-Anal Penetration, Multiple partners, Monster Sex, Knotted Cocks, Forced Nudity, Tentacles, Milking, Futanari, and much, much more!  Please check my O/Os for more ideas and to also see where I put my HARD OFFs.

Character Avatar Possibilities (all considered NSFW):
Female Neko
Femboy Neko
Female Human
Female Kitsune
Male Human
Femboy Demon
Female Elf
Female Kitsune
Female Minotaur

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

King Serperior

Tentatively reopening interest in this idea.  Made numerous updates as well.  I really only have space for one last game.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.