Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

I can't eat coconut three times a day! Let's just quit while I still have some taste buds left.

Belle33

Al this breaking up makes me think you really want to break up.  So - it's over mister!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Sybl

Mister?, where you been hanging out? It is Over Belle, get out!!

Mordred

Whoa.. my senses are already warped enough.. now I see two of you? I keep reaching but then it's as if you quickly step aside. And I'm fast! And I got long arms! Phew.. it's like I'm permanently intoxicated.. well, I am, but not in that way! Sorry, green eyes.. I gotta think of my sanity. I just 'woke' only recently and have at least a century or two before madness wraps it's icy grip upon me again. Later, baby!
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Belle33

Okay toots - out!  I got a man coming by. 

Undeniable Sin

You know what? That isn't how this is going to go down. You and your man can go somewhere else, or you can spend your time with me sitting here watching *Plops down and refuses to budge*. And since you didn't think to just invite me to join, we're through.
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

TreyWalker

It's been really fun, we have a great time together and your sexy as hell.

But this whole Elliquiy forum thing you got going. It's just not me!

DeadCell

Your personal said you were a woman...take a hike.

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Jet

I'm breaking up with you for Undeniable Sin. I'd like to say I'm sorry, but I'm not.
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

Belle33

I've put up with your smoking.  I've dealt with the mysterious "no eyes" thing.  I've even overlooked the lack of a healthy glow I tend to like in a man.  But, a clip on tie.  Uh uh.  We're done!  Out!

TaintedAndDelish

Sorry Belle, I'm movin' on.  Going to Vegas to get my freak on with some skinny little strippers. I know they won't mind the extra weight and all since chicks are all about personality and not so much about looks. Its been real.

*waves goodbye with his chubby, meaty hand.

Belle33

You've lost too much weight for me.  I like my men extra beefy.  Come see me when you've got more meat on your bones babe.

Insanityenviesme

Your hair... I can never stop being jealous of your hair.. I'm sorry I cant deal with this much jealousy! Goodbye!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

You always wear that scarf over your lips.  It makes me think you're avoiding my kisses.  Enough is enough - bye!

MiaFire

I'm always cold around you with all that breeze. We're done!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Zaphod

The AC is turned on way too hot when I am with you. *fans himself* My body heat aint good enough for you? I am outta here before I die of dehydration. Goodbye, Mia.

MiaFire

Ever heard the expression, 'if you cant take the heat, get out of the kitchen'? Let me help you out! I'm out of here!
-

Zaphod

The kitchen is a mess. There are rats everywhere. Is this why I let you move in? To trash up my place? Get outta here before I kick you out.

MiaFire

The rats are there because of all your protein rich food laying all over the place. You begged me to move in but I'm leaving. Bye!
-

Zaphod

I didn't know you would be wearing a mask ALL the time when we got together. I thought it was just something kinky you did in bed. That mask is getting on my nerves and since you won't get rid of it, we are through.

Belle33

I can't believe you wrecked my car....again!  I'm glad you're okay, but I can't be with someone so reckless.  And don't think I didn't notice the lady's earrings under the front seat.  They soooo aren't mine.  Give me my keys and get out!

Mordred

So umm.. what's with the sudden love of garlic? Don't get me wrong.. used to love the stuff myself. But.. well yeah.. that was a while ago. People change. I kinda sorta grew an allergy to the vile stuff. Anywayyyy.. I think it's best if we part ways. Having that stuff in the fridge is one thing. Surrounding my box with it, even in joking.. nope, not funny. I adore your for your sense of humor and well, you are a tasty morsel.. but somes jokes are simply going too far. I better run to catch the shut-eye.. tickets to my old stomping grounds are dirt cheap these days. Later, babe!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

I know blue is your all-time favorite color, and with many things, I, too, love the various shades and tints. (Sky blue, baby, periwinkle, blue-green, acqua, blue topaz). But come on..... a blue horse? Clyde was a beautiful paint, with his spotting patterns of white and dark hair.  You painted him blue? :(  The neighborhood kids went by poking fun at him today, calling him the "Smurf Pony". I'm sorry babe, but this is the last straw.  Take your paints and brushes and just go!  *Watches as Clyde bites Mordred on the arse as he walks by*  ;P

MiaFire

Can't do it anymore! I told you to get a new truck because that one is a p.o.s. You don't listen and I have to drag my tired self out to the middle of nowhere to go get you. You spend more time on the side of the road than with me. Ugh, we're done.
-