Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Randall Flagg

Granted. Scientists in Florida have done it! After years of modification, they have created a new power source - an airborne algae-type plant able to subsist off of the water in the atmosphere, creates energy via the sun. Those chlorophyll packing power houses then transfer their energy to towers placed around the countryside. The side effects? A pretty green sky and a genetic disorder that creates a new half-plant half-man creature from anyone that inhaled it.

I wish all vehicles were instantly capable of running on electricity instead of gas.

cheatingmom02

Granted, but world faces acute power shortage leaving all the vehicles remain stand still.

I wish for a pair of jeans.

Dasheva Blackheart

Granted. They fit perfectly the first time you wear them. The next morning/night rolls around and you awaken to find that you gained a little bit of weight. This is brushed off to the side as nothing but water weight. But then the next morning/night rolls around and you find yourself even bigger. After the third day the jeans no longer fit. You go to the store to buy another pair. You find a very nice pair of pants that was not only cheap, but made you look slimmer. You start to drive home when you come across a red light. The second you stop, the new pair of jeans jump out of the window, shattering it. You see them running down the street. You start to chase the jeans, but they gave you the slip before the chase really started. Each night/morning you grow bigger and bigger. You come to find that these jeans are cursed. You'll never be able to wear them again and they will never let you buy or have another pair of jeans. You belong to them now- until you die from all the magical weight that was forced on you day/nightly.

I wish I knew what I wanted.

Randall Flagg

Granted. You now know exactly what you want. As soon as you get what you want, you are immediately dissatisfied and are thus forever unhappy.

I wish I enjoyed country music.

Palabra

Granted! But your internet is down and your local radio station dropped the country channel.

I wish I hadn't sprained my ankle.

seffer

Granted. You get a hamstring injury on both legs instead.

I wish for rap music to disappear completely from earth.

Randall Flagg

Granted. All rap music past, present, and future is moved to another planet in another dimension - and so are you. In fact, it's the only music available and whenever you try to sing or hum your own music, it comes out as rap!

I wish people were only nice to one another.

InDeCiSive

Granted!  Everyone on the planet gets a lobotomy, and now we are all super nice and most of us are drooling like infants.

I wish I didn't get headaches anymore.

Firefly

Granted, they are traded in for unbearable migraines

I wish I could handle confrontation better.
Click my links, you know you want to!

Randall Flagg

Granted. You are now a cage fighter. Unfortunately you also look like one... one that's lost more than she's won.

I wish my lobotomy worked better. I'm not drooling enough.

steele

Granted" but now instead of just a drool cup  you need a syphon like they use to suck the fat content out of the ones that can afford it .
I wish I had a nickle for every one of these type games I've played
If you can put it off till tomorrow ..perhaps its not worth doing at all.

Steele's OnOs  Steele's AAs

Daoine Sidhe

Granted.  All of the nickles are confiscated when the world's supply of nickle is nearly depleted.

I wish to be a superhero supervillain!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

HannibalBarca

Granted.  But now you are hunted by me, the super-villain you usurped the place of, as well as the gaggle of typical superheroes out to catch you and imprison you.

I wish my laptop never needed be recharged--it had an infinite energy supply.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

seffer

Granted. But an infinite energy supply was too advance for the laptop's system. It exploded.

I wish you have a new laptop~

Jclaymore

granted, he get's my old laptop. It's uncapable of anything requiring a videocard, it runs windows XP and is the slower then a snail :3

I wish all my emotions were sealed away.

Daoine Sidhe

Quote from: HannibalBarca on June 14, 2013, 02:47:10 AMGranted.  But now you are hunted by me, the super-villain you usurped the place of, as well as the gaggle of typical superheroes out to catch you and imprison you.

I wish for a partnership with you, and that together we were able to utterly destroy all superheroes after us!  Muwhahahaaa!

Quote from: Jclaymore on June 14, 2013, 03:28:59 AMI wish all my emotions were sealed away.
Granted.  They're locked in a box that I and Mr. Hannibal - as the supreme overlord (and overlady) - have control of.  We use it to control you to do our bidding!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

seffer

Granted but you're now Hannibal's puppet! He's going to make you take all the blame and ditch you at some point.

I wish that your partnership will break up before that happened.

cptBacon

Granted, but you become the scapegoat instead.

I wish for Jclaymore to be free of his torturous emotional bonds.
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Randall Flagg

Granted. And I will take double the corruption on my wish so that his gets fulfilled.

I wish I had a million-dollar home on the beach.

BellaBella

Granted, but a Cat 4 hurricane hits and washes it all away.

I wish I knew what I had a craving for.

InDeCiSive

Granted.  But it's something you are allergic to (and if you don't have allergies you do now!)

I wish my ac wasn't broken.

Randall Flagg

Granted. The repairman comes out and fixes your air compressor right away.

I wish I didn't have to sleep. Ever.

Daoine Sidhe

Granted.  You don't have to sleep anymore, but now you never have any energy.  Ever.

I wish that I was no longer anyone's puppet, not partnered with anyone, and remained the most powerful supervillain in the world!!  Muwhahahaa!
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

seffer

Granted. You're the most powerful supervillain in the world. Then you wake up and realize it's only a dream.

I wish for flying cars to be exist.

Daoine Sidhe

Granted.  But they're not vehicles.  They're giant man-eating birds that, for some unknown reason, have been named "cars."

I wish flying cars didn't eat people.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]