Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramman

*Tracks down Breathless and snatches the win from her grasp* Mine! But don't worry I have a parting gift for you. *Summons a group of demon hipster chicks to occupy Breathless.*

Breathless Intent

*tells the demon hipsters that her favorite songs are by Justin Beiber and that she loooooves the Kardashians...which, of course, successfully blows their demon hipster minds* Hey hey, not so quick there, Mr. Reaper! *Throws a few pieces of popcorn at his head, and while he's busy trying to catch them in his skull mouth, I rush up, snag the win, and fly away on my magical Pegasus*

Ramman

*catches the popscorn in his mouth* mmmmmmm buttery! *Hops on his noble pale steed and gives chase* And where do you think you're going? *Lasso's Breathless and pulls her off her Pegasus* hmmmmmm to drop or not to drop...*pulls her up just to grab the win before letting her fall to the end of the rope and stay suspended there while he flies.*

Breathless Intent

*Spreads her arms out and pretends to be flying....in a bunch of different ways - like Superman, like a bird, like a jet...You get the picture! But then I get bored, and utilize the gym-class skills of climbing up that dang rope. Hops up onto the horse behind Ramman, grabs the win and shoves him off the horse to fall away. Since he's Death, he'll probably be ok....right?*

Ramman

*Hell comes to a grinding halt as his rider is pushed off, I float back up alongside and shake my head at Breathless* Tsk tsk. *Grabs the win with his left hand while simultaneously pushing Breathless off the horse with his right* Well good luck with that predicament! *flies off into the night*

Breathless Intent

*Dies...which, of course, makes Grim have to come right on back to collect her. Once he's there, she pops her magic spell that instantly brings her back to life. As stands there slack jawed (hehehe), she takes the win and Ninja Vanishes*

Ramman

*slaps hand to head and hangs it in disbelief at his stupidity* Wow can't believe i didn't see that coming. *Let's breathless keep the win...for now*

Breathless Intent

*keeping the win, polishing it and putting it on a necklace around her neck for safe keeping*

Ramman

*sneaks up behind breathless and whacks her in the back of the head with the wood end of his scythe* Nice! *grabs the win and saunters off*

Breathless Intent

*roams around in a haze for a long time, until she stumbles across Ramman. Seeing the win jolts her back into her proper state of mind and she tackles him to wrestle away that win*

Ramman

*puts up a fight not making it easy on her*

Anesa

Whistles, and waits.   :D

WINS!  ;)

Breathless Intent

*Trades the win for a shiny bauble*

Mordred

*almost trades.. but then simply swipes win.. not through an ATM.. not against a juicy bottom.. hell, not even throuth the air.. but plucks it into my greedy hands*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*trades Mordred a bottle of very fancy and specially imported blood infused coffee beans for that silly little win.*

Mordred

Whoa.. she drives a hard bargain! Although.. *squeezes eyes shut, going through a chaotic little battle within.. muttering to himself.. seeming quite mad for a moment.. or more*.. I do like silly little things.. they seem to match me quite well. Damn..

*does a crazy whistle.. feeling the win jump out of the Breathless one's back pocket.. and like the happy, wild little pulsating bundle of fur it really is (gotta squint really hard to detect).. runs with ears flapping and tail crazily wagging as it dives into it's cozy little coffin (specially made.. even with heating!).. purring (ok, not like a dog.. but it isssssss a silly little thing)*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Silly vampires, assuming that Wins like to sleep in coffins. Poor thing *takes out the whimpering crying little thing and puts it back where it belongs, in my greedy little hands*

Mordred

*Little does the lovely Breathless one know.. her hands are covered in a very fine layer of shadow.. kinda like gloves only.. a bit more lecherous (yes, even on hands, there is room for such deviance).. that besides soaking in pulse and soaking into the succulent skin.. using that age old shadow magic, swipes the win, a few luscious little drops of blood (finders fee).. takes a wild little roam over other various areas of her skin.. and vanishes in a blue haze.*
*See Pillory*

Ramman

*standing there just behind the shimmering blue haze is the dead one having snatched the win mere seconds before Mordred vanished* so many little pests...constantly stealing my win. *Ignites the air around him and enjoys a moment of fiery solitude just Death and the win*

Breathless Intent

OH no! Your robe is on fire!!! *Sprays Ram with a fire extinguisher* You poor thing! Are you ok?? *snags the Win while she's spraying off the flames from the bottom of his cloak*

WyldCowboy

*Busts through the door and uses my lasso to rope Breathless, hog tie her to the floor and takes the win!*

Breathless Intent

*grumbles* And here I thought we were on our way to having some fun...*sighs and flails around a lot (kinda like a fish outta water)* Wait...hey! *Feels the win poking into her side* Haha, he got the wrong one. Silly cowboy walked away with my bedazzled candy cane. *still trussed up...But a winner none the less!*

Ramman

*Grabs the rope holding Breathless and picks her up, collects the win and inspects it to make sure it's the right one* Ohhh we'll have some fun alright...*departs with a hogtied breathless in one hand and the win in the other to parts unknown*

abandoneddolly

Adammair

*sneaks out of the shadows after his long absence, and taps dolly on the right shoulder while dodging around to her left side, and snatching the win from her hands before leaving a light kiss on her cheek and disappearing into the shadows again*