|| Original & Fandom plots - F for M ♥ - Updated! ||

Started by Andronica, November 11, 2011, 05:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andronica

Hello lovely, thanks for dropping by! This will be short and sweet so please read it all:

Communication, quality, and respect. That's all I want from you.

- Sex is great, but the story takes precedence. Descriptive writing, characterization, and sensuality really pull me in!
- Be able to write 2-3 paragraphs on average. More is appreciated (ex. opening posts) but not required.
- Please tell me what you want. If you're bored or have suggestions/criticism, we can easily make some changes!
- Try to reply twice a week. I won't be upset if you want to end a game, just don't leave me hanging.

What gets me excited, and what turns me off:

Read my O/O's to see if we're compatible.
Click Here

*If you like a non-extreme kink that isn't listed here, ask for it. Red hair, blindfolds, public sex, etc.

Sure!

- Multiple characters
- Virginty or sexual experience
- Anal, oral, vaginal
- Realistic proportions
- Supernatural creatures
- Light bondage
- Cumming inside
- Pleasure control/denial
- Playing switch females
- Dubious consent
- Coercion, blackmail
- Play fighting/wrestling
- Conflict
- Light blood play with vampires
- Romance
- Tattoos, scars, piercings
- Voyeurism and exhibitionism
- Role reversal, power play
- Substance addiction
- Grey morals, anti-hero archetype
- Unrequited or love/hate relationships
- Class or race taboo in fantasy settings
- Teasing and seduction
- Licking, kissing, massaging
- Sucking on fingers
- Biting and scratching
- Period clothing, stockings, corsets
If you ask nicely...

- Anthros
- Moderate abuse
- Lactation and pregnancy
- Non-consensual sex
- Branding, collars
- Corruption
- Mind control
- Adultery
No thanks.

- Smut and degradation
- Anime or "slice of life" RPs
- Effeminate submissive males
- BDSM, vore, watersports, pet play (etc)
- Harems
- Ageplay (10+ years)
- Choking
- God-modding

Contact me via PMs - you questions and ideas are always welcome. Craving | Taken

I'm craving, but not limited to... N/A

Original ideas: Some ideas are fandom-inspired but you don't need to be familiar with them.
Click Here
Ancient Rome - Egypt - Greece [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

- Gladiator x Slave
- Gladiator x Domina
- Deity x Priest/ess
- Roman General x Slave
- Barbarian x Noblewoman
- Roman General x Barbarian woman
- Centurion x Nymph/Dryad
- Spartan/Trojan x Captive
- and more...

Roman General x Barbarian woman: A General heads north through contested territory to hold off invading hordes. He meets the daughter of a local chief as she leads an attack on his men, or intercepts her army on their way to join allies. The General is intrigued by the wild woman who's so unlike the fickle, wanton ladies of Rome. Does he kidnap her for tactical knowledge? Does he betray Rome for her affections?

Roman General x Slave: (Spartacus) This can be combined with the above idea if you prefer a more stubborn, cold General (at first). The fiery barbarian woman he encounters ends up becoming his slave. Despite the gilded cage he gives her, she has plans to exact revenge.... depending on whether or not things play out in her favour.

Medieval - Renaissance - Age of Exploration/Piracy [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]

- Black knight x Noblewoman
- Female Knight x Mercenary
- Viking x Huntress
- Viking x Slave
- Berserker x Druid
- Pirate x Captive
- Native x Colonist
- Saracen x Lady
- Templar x Lady (or Succubus)
- Noblewoman x Assassin
- Assassin x Templar
- Assassin x Crusader
- Witch x Demon
- Warlord x Bride
- and more...

M x F ?? This is a very vague, new idea we'll have to flesh out together. A village (Native American, Viking, late Roman etc) has an old tradition for selecting mates. Each spring the youths are rounded up and males are dressed as wolves. When the moon reaches its peak they are set loose in the forest to 'hunt' their mate. Again, I'm not looking for a smutty one-shot here. I imagined an old twisted version of Beauty and the Beast, or maybe while running away my character encounters a werewolf.

Warlord x Bride: This idea could have an alternate earth or fantasy setting. A warlord attacks an enemy settlement, raiding and plundering along the coast then breeching the land barriers. After the war rages on and he s victorious, or perhaps fearful that things will escalate to war, he is given some form of tribute. He has plenty of gold already, so he chooses a bride.

Templar x Lady: (The Borgias) A favored son and strong warrior leads a pious life, while his brother, also a warrior, is debauched and hedonistic. The younger brother wants to take his elder brother's place, despite the religious teachings their father forced upon him. His temptation grows when he meets the daughter of one of his father's allies, his ambitious equal, who is arranged to marry his brother. She enraptures and frightens him all at once. Political and personal strife commence. In a low fantasy setting she can be a demon or succubus, but I don't want this to become smutty.

Berserker x Druid: A raid on a coastal settlement brings in several new slaves. One woman of elevated status, revered as a druid, is  deemed a prize for the Jarl or his son. This intrigues one of the warriors who aided in taking her village - he belongs to a group of berserkers cursed with lycanthropy, whose numbers have dwindled dramatically over the generations. Perhaps the druid woman will harness their power for the Jarl, or help the berserkers control it? I'm open to reversing roles and playing a female berserker for a male druid.

Viking x Slave: (Vikings) Can be combined with the above idea. The druid (or some other captured woman) becomes a slave to the Jarl or Jarl's son. She assimilates to their culture and is given a more elevated status as times passes, much to the chagrin of certain citizens who believe she should have remained a slave.

Witch x Demon: A witch consorts with a demon companion for some means to an end. Maybe she needs protection while the Spanish Inquisition or a similar group travels through her land. We can also tie this to the Crusades or another alternate earth setting.

Assassin x Noblewoman: (Assassin's Creed) Two warring city states come to a rocky truce when a noblewoman is married to their prince. In his greed, he kills his rival and blames his wife, exiling her. An assassin or mercenary decides to help with her vengeful plans... for a price.

Western - Victorian - Gothic [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

- Bounty Hunter x Gunslinger
- Lady x Outlaw
- Lady x Cowboy
- Scientist x Wild man
- Vampire hunter x Vampire
- Vampire x Werewolf
- Servant x Nobleman
- Beauty x Beast
- and more...

Servant x Nobleman: A villager girl is sent up to an isolated manor for work under a reclusive gentleman, who she rarely sees. A spree of murders in the area shortly after become public knowledge, and a stranger comes to visit who seems to think that the gentleman is the cause of the grisly deaths. The servant discovers that her master is a werewolf (or vampire if you prefer), and that the man who visited is a hunter. Is her master responsible for the deaths, or is there another monster roaming the countryside?

Bounty Hunter x Gunslinger: In the wild west (Steampunk is optional) the industrial era hits hard and causes the outbreak of a vicious strain of vampirism - much to the disgust of the pure-blood vampires who, while small in number, live among the humans as aristocrats. A bounty hunter roams from city to city collecting rewards for eradicating vampires in her wake, and on one of her trips befriends a fellow gunslinger who offers to join with her to get a portion of the reward and fame.

Modern - Supernatural - Science Fantasy [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9]

- Assassin x Employer
- Cyborg x Agent
- Hitman x Witness
- Monster x Agent
- Angel x Hunter
- Demon x Hunter
- Vampire x Hunter
- Demon x "Human"
- Vampire x Human
- Witch x Vampire
- Villain x Hero
- and more...

Demon x "Human": A mortal woman draws the attention of a powerful demon. After a period of observation, he happens upon her when she's in need and much more is revealed about the supposedly human woman who's captured his interest.

Vampire x Human: A woman inherits a family heirloom: a vampire. While I'm not into pet play, it'd be neat to explore the relationship the two may have. Is he a willing servant of her family, are they partners on equal terms, or is there something much more sinister going on? We can also think of a completely different idea involving a vampire and human, as I'll play either role.

Agent x Cyborg: (Almost Human) Early during the Cold War era the government tried to create superior humans. An agent is paired with one of their AI models to work together as detectives, etc. Maybe over time The Program becomes corrupt and they go rogue.

Agent x Monster: The government has a secret branch dedicated to the Supernatural, which not only houses supernatural creatures as their agents but also funds a eugenics program that has "created" more. Maybe a human agent stumbles upon this secret world by accident, or they join this branch and are partnered up with a vampire, werewolf, etc, to solve crimes in both worlds.

Witch x Vampire: (Dresden Files, True Blood) A witch has been in trouble lately with the supernatural Council due to a particular addiction - to vampire blood. Promising to be on the mend, she informs them she's hired some personal help to curb her habit and keep her safe from the people she owes. However, the Council doesn't need to know that the person she hired is a vampire. I expect the pair to go on adventures of intrigue together as they get to the source of the blood dealer while she battles her addiction.

Hunter x Vampire: (Supernatural) A huntress, proficient in witchcraft, bites off more than she can chew (no pun intended) when she tries to kill an elder vampire, so she decides to use a spell to weaken him from a distance... at a cost. Rather than killing the vampire, the huntress binds them together and the pair are reluctantly protecting each others backs. That may not be such a bad thing though, since a larger threat surfaces.

Hunter x Angel: (Supernatural) A hunter encounters an angel during the course of her investigation. He could be a fallen angel who's finally decided to dabble in the affairs of mortals and feel something beyond the obedience of Heaven; or perhaps he's seeking rituals to stop his transition into a human as he gradually loses power. I prefer the role of the hunter for this idea.

Hunter x Demon: (Supernatural) A hunter encounters a demon, perhaps dropping by to collect on a deal they made years ago. But the angels are starting to become troublesome, more so than usual, and they find a common enemy. I can play either the hunter or demon in this idea. Either of my characters would dabble in witchcraft.

Fandom ideas: OCs in an alternate universe. I'll play with/as certain canon characters, just ask.
Click Here
Dragon Age [1] [2] [3] [4]

- Warden x OC
- Hawke x OC
- F!Hawke x OC
- Mage x Templar
- Dalish elf x Human
- Qunari x Human
- F!Hawke x Fenris
- F!Hawke x Anders
- F!Hawke x the Arishok
- and more...

Mage x Templar: An AU where the Viscount's daughter, a mage, befriends a Templar. Due to her high position and wealth, her magical abilities are well hidden. Still, this relationship defies several taboos in both lifestyles. Perhaps they meet in Kirkwall before the Templar and Chantry conflict, or after events of DA2 while she's on the run?

Qunari x OC: A saarebas and mage become friends after the mage/templar conflict sparks in Kirkwall. The two could be friends prior to the conflict and escape together, or meet as apostates when the saarebas needs guidance. This can also be done with a rogue or warrior qunari and a human mage, or a mercenary qunari being recruited in a gang by my OC. Lots of possibilities.

Fem!Hawke x Fenris: Feel free to adjust Fenris' history and personality if you want. I love the power struggle between Fenris and mage Hawke. Considering Fenris' past as a slave under a very twisted Magister, this relationship would be great to try out. I'm also open to playing a warrior or rogue type, but mage is preferred for obvious reasons.

Fairytales/ The Wolf Among Us [1]
I'm open to playing with/as most fairytale characters, as well as changing their personality, back story, and gender.

- Beauty x Beast
- Bigby Wolf x Red Riding Hood
- Bigby Wolf x Snow White
- OC x OC
- and more!

Game of Thrones/ ASoIaF [1]

- OC Targaryen x OC
- Dothraki x OC
- Sand Snake x OC
- Wildling x Ranger
- OC x OC
- and more...

Dothraki x OC: A simple premise involving a romance between a Dothraki and a noblewoman. She could be captured and enslaved in Essos somewhere, only to escape and find herself taken in by a lone rider. Or, perhaps a reverse scenario where a Dothraki is captured and taken to Westeros to be sold out as a mercenary, where he his service is bought by a noble in one of the smaller houses in the south/along the coast.

Sand Snake x OC: When a Lord is given a new bride, none suspect it would be a Dornish woman. She is implanted into the court by her wealthy uncle to relay information back to her home. Although she is regarded with suspicion at first, her cunning and charming ways grow on her husband, who begins to warm to her. Not long after, the pair reveal thoughts of revenge and aspirations of power which lead them to ascend the social ladder... by any means necessary.

Guild Wars 2 [1]

- Charr x Human
- Norn x Human
- OC x OC

Mass Effect [1] [2] [3]

- Biotic x OC
- Spectre x OC
- Mercenary x OC
- Fem Shep x OC
- Shepard x OC
- and more...

Skyrim [1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

- Dragonborn x Housecarl
- Thief x Assassin
- Stormcloak x Imperial
- Companion x Silverhand
- Dunmer x OC
- OC x OC
- and more...

Dunmer x Altmer: This will be a gritty dark adventure between my altmer and your dunmer (my only hard requirement about your OC). My OC was or is a member of the Companions so Hircine and the Silver Hand can be antagonists in one sphere of the story. As for your dunmer, I have a soft spot for jaded anti-heroes with dark pasts, conflict - that sort of thing. The rest is entirely up to us!

OC x OC: I'm open to any combination of race/class/faction but Argonian. I play Mer or human races and I don't mind what you play so long as it's not Khajiit or Argonian. We could use Dragonborn or ignore that entire storyline. Our characters could be from the Mages College, Companions, Dark Brotherhood, Silver Hand, Thieves Guild, or not affiliated with anyone at all. They might encounter Daedric princes, Dwarven ruins - you get where I'm going with this. Let's enjoy the sandbox environment of Skyrim!

Star Wars [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]
- Jedi x Sith Assassin
- Sith x Apprentice
- Sith x Bodyguard
- Apprentice x Rival
- Bounty Hunter x Imp. Agent
- Revanite x OC
- Nightsister x OC
- and more...

Nightsister x OC: A Nightsister (female force-user who belongs to a clan of 'witches') selects a zabrak or zabrak/human hybrid for a mate as per custom, but her true intention is to craft him into her apprentice for revenge against a Sith or Jedi. This third party never came to the aid of her particular clan during a battle and as a result most were killed off. Perhaps as your OC's power and potential grows he actually does become her mate?

Revanite x OC: This could work with either a Jedi or Sith, as the Revanite would be fairly neutral. Will embellish this later.

Bounty Hunter x Imperial Agent: They began as Imperial agents, training together on Hutta with a shaky alliance. Things only began to change as their initiation grew closer, as they did too. However, years later your agent is set up and mine, unable to know the truth or get to him, is told to sit quietly or be terminated. Thus, she takes her orders and goes on with life, finding that she ascends quickly in the ranks. Your character, having been freed on the terms of his blackmail, goes on to become a famed bounty hunter with a very large grudge for Sith and Agent authorities, despite still working for the Empire. During what she believes will be a simple reconnaissance mission, they cross paths again.

Sith x Bodyguard: A Sith Lady is given a present by her master upon completing her trials: a bodyguard. Maybe a slave who proved too talented for acolytes to kill, a Jedi in disguise, etc. Her master is aware that the bodyguard is force sensitive and these abilities manifest eventually. He reluctantly joins her service and they experience a series of tumultuous events. He may become an apprentice or remain as a bodyguard. Seeing the power struggle unfold around them could beg the question of who the real master is.

Sith x Apprentice: A Sith kills a Jedi Master and takes his padawan for a dark apprentice. They have a rocky relationship at first, obviously, with the Sith expressing a mixture of sophistication and roughness (NC optional but certainly not required). In time, the Sith becomes more lenient with his protege as she grows in power, but perhaps she has her own agenda for when they arrive on Dromund Kaas, and is simply trying to use him as a means to an end.

World of Warcraft [1]

- Night elf x Blood elf
- Worgen x Human
- Death Knight x Human
- and more...

Fandoms I'm comfortable RPing:

Almost Human, Angel the Series, Assassin’s Creed, The Avengers/Marvel-verse, Being Human US, Beowulf, Borderlands series, The Borgias, Chronicles of Riddick, Conan the Barbarian, Constantine, Deadwood, Dishonoured, Disney movies, Dracula, Dragon Age series, The Elder Scrolls series, Fairy tales/ The Wolf Among Us, Game of Thrones, Gladiator, Guild Wars series, Interview with the Vampire, King Arthur, Lord of the Rings, The Mummy, Mass Effect series, The Originals, Outlander, Prince of Persia, Spartacus, Supernatural, Tomb Raider, True Blood, True Detective, Vikings, World of Warcraft

Lothario

Hi:
Barbarian-Noblewoman looks intriguing. What part of the Middle Ages were you thinking of? Late Roman Empire (with the barbarian being a Visigoth or Vandal or one of the other Germanic tribesman who hastened Rome's downfall)? Later than that?
Regards,
Lothario

"The tragedy of sexual intercourse is the perpetual virginity of the soul."

FazzEagle

I'm interested in the Drow Elf or Danish Elf x Human idea.

Also curious about the Templar x Apostate or Monster x Human since I've never played that kind of situation before.

Andronica

Updated my fandoms with Star Wars: Old Republic, added Jedi x Sith to pairings.

Theik

Quote from: LadyNox on December 27, 2011, 09:15:48 PM
Updated my fandoms with Star Wars: Old Republic, added Jedi x Sith to pairings, and now I'm craving Blood elf x Night elf!

Ooooh, old republic. It has been sucking up every single bit of free time I have. xD Got to love the old republic era for Star Wars. ^_^

Andronica

Same here! I was never a huge Star Wars or Sci Fi fan at all, but this has rekindled my enjoyment for certain types.

kroger87

Hello,

I'm new to this site, and new to role-playing, so just be warned that I may need some coaching as we go along.

I'd like to propose the following:

Hugh has never had sex other than masturbation and sneaking looks at his magazines he finds at his friend's house.  He wants to see what girls look like but opportunities don't come his way easily because he's a bit shy, though he has a lot of fantasies.  He bores a hole in the wall of his older sister's room, hoping to see her undressed.  While she's undressing, she sees a faint light coming from her closet . . .

The idea would be that she is initially very angry and threatens to tell the parents that her brother has some problems.  But for some strange reason she does nothing other than give him a stern warning, and then pretends not to notice when she undresses in her room again, and again. . . until one night . . .

I'm not sure how to PM you.

Andronica

Updated my thread with a couple of plots for my Victorian era cravings.

Edit: Added expanded plots to my cravings, added WoW and several others to the list.

Edit 2: Most of my cravings taken care of, a couple are still pending. :)

seeker619

OK Lady I promise if you let me send any more I will have a full description of what I see happening. 

Vampire v hunter--This one particular hunter can sense vampires by vibe and by scent which to him is just a very unusual metallic smell and a jittery feeling.  One night while suffering insomnia, he goes for a walk.  For the first time he gets that sense.  Then he notices a dark figure leaving a house with a large bag.  It is old man Kendall.  With the door left open he goes in and finds the old man dead with two prong marks in his neck.  Quickly the man follows his senses and then sees the figure enter an empty barn.  For some reason he is stashing away jewels.  However once he sees the man he slowly approaches and eventually bites the man on the neck.  No affect on the hunter.  However the vampire grows weaker.  Next time they meet he grows even weaker after biting him a second time.  However the vampire is now ready to do anything to figure out the hunters secret or to kill him.  The only problem is the vampire is a woman and he hunter is starting to fall for him.

Tell me if you would like me to stop sending you ideas.  I apologize if I am bothering you.  I just like your style and ideas.

BibbityBoppityPOW

I'm willing to play the vamp/human story. I play a male pretty well (or so I've been told) and have no qualms with it at all.

MrCrow

If the Vampire x Human one is taken and multiples are a no the Nobleman x Commoner one has piqued my interest. RPing a character with a big ego is not a problem for me seeing as my own ego is somewhat gargantuan.
Every mind is different. Some are like fairy tails and some are close to reality but no matter what they look like there is something delicious to be found there.

Andronica

Hey hon, that idea was taken earlier this week and I think just one of it will keep me satisfied until further notice.

Updated with a new craving: Sith Lord x Apprentice.

LordLuck

Hello there, Nox!

How are you doing? I'm really interested into the Sith Lady x Bodyguard idea, can we discuss it through PM?
Mourning.

Andronica

Novak

LordLuck

My Lady...

...If you still have interested in letting me join you to play... I'd be hugely interested into your Dothraki x Noblewoman pairing. Seek me out... You won't regret it. ;)
Mourning.

Andronica

Updated my plots with World of Warcraft cravings. Also updated O/O list, and I'll be making an O/O thread where I might also store some other ideas. :)

Edit: Created an O/O thread and linked it in my signature.

Jecht

I'm really interested in English woman x Cowboy, Outlaw x Lady, and Princess x Servant.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

summoner2183

Really interesting in the World of Warcraft thing... could we do an RP?

Moncouer

Il est le reste de la lumière dans l'obscurité ce qui rend la réalité si chaotique.

Mechra

I would be interested in developing a twisted Disney story with you as well as something from World of Warcraft.

Andronica

That sounds good to me. Please PM me if you want to discuss things further. :)

Pink Professional

First off, hi again.

Second off, if you are willing, I'd be interested in playing the Arishok in whatever capacity you crave the most. I've recently replayed Dragon Age and now have a urge to RP it and, as it happens, I'm in need of more RP's at the moment, since I've hit a lull in some of my others.

-PP

Andronica

PM'ed.

Arishok x OC is now taken.

Deamonbane

Hullo, there...

I would be interested in that Agent x Agent one you had highlighted, as well as possibly that Sith Lord x Apprentice...

Vampire possibilities are endless, I think... I would love to brainstorm a bit, if you care to...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."