Sacred Vows & Sacrilegious Acts [MxF, MxM]

Started by Lewd Misconduct, February 12, 2021, 04:59:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lewd Misconduct

Sacred Vows & Sacrilegious Acts

Hello! Hope you all are well on this cold and lovely day.

I will keep this short. I’m looking for a literate/advance literate someone who would be interested in story below. I have no preference for who plays what role and would prefer this to be something long term that explores all the repercussions of breaking a sacred vow. However, I’m willing to do a one shot/short term story for the sake of practice. You can find my On & Off’s in my signature or the side bar to see if you think we’d be a good mesh. I'll also link it here for your convenience.

Craving

Forgive me, Father, for I am flirting with temptation...And so are you.

The priest responsible for their salvation is the man leading them into temptation. Or maybe their corrupting him? The priest shares their desires. Even he can't fight the twisted thoughts and fantasies that they breathe to life. The priest promises that they will be saved if they confront their lust and resist this dangerous attraction while he quiets his own. But an innocent kiss becomes a forbidden touch, and midnight secrets have a penchant to destroy.

What happens when true faith is tested and their most honest confession threatens to break his sacred vow? How long can he deny the sweetest sin of someone who no longer fears for their soul?