M seeking F for a Metroid themed game. [Extreme]

Started by Orochimaru, October 12, 2018, 08:25:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

Metroid: Rebirth

Phazon and the X parasites; two organic threats of the known universe and one lone bounty hunter has stopped both... or has she? After all, Phazon, as coined by the Space Pirates (formerly referred to as the "Great Poison" by the Chozo), is a highly radioactive substance originating from the planet Phaaze, known for its extreme mutagenic and energy-producing properties. Though at first glance it seems to be only a mineral substance, it is actually more of a superorganism, capable of interstellar propagation accomplished by the assimilation and destruction of its host planet's ecosystem.

Then, the The X Parasite, also known as Unidentified Parasite Creature-X, is an extremely hostile, shape-shifting organism native to planet SR388. X Parasites kill and assimilate other life forms in order to survive and spread; though simple-minded and entirely driven by instinct, they are in fact a threat to all natural life in the cosmos if left unchecked. Their very existence is what drove the ancient Chozo race to create the titular and dreaded Metroid species with the intention of wiping out the X, therefore triggering most of the Metroid series' events.

Both are unigue, yet: one crazed scientist will combine the two. A meteorite that was from Phaaze that was hurled from the exploding planet that contained a DNA strand of Dark Samus and one of the X Parasties that the Federation had managed to contain in the B.S.L. Station before Samus herself used it as a weapon to wipe out the X on the station and on the home planet.

This is the rebirth of corruption and destruction in a previous form as 'Dark Samus'. She would have the form of Samus, her DNA, but she would not be the same as she donned a much more darker look, fragmented memories to a certain point, shape shifting abilities and knowledge, but all the instincts of both sides. the desire, the need to assimilate, to learn... to destroy.

That said, I want to try something different than what I normally do. This will also be pretty graphic stuff and not really vanilla either. This new creature, while possessing human intelligence, is mostly controlled by impulses and is a combination of two predators...three if you count humans. She is a hybrid and can do almost everything everything that Metroid Prime and MP as Dark Samus and the X parasites can do. Not everything, but she is still dangerous.

I will not go into too much detail on her abilities as that would take awhile, but my scientist character will die and so will many creatures. She will either 'breed' with them and then kill them to use as food for her 'children' or just kill. Like with the scientist, yes, she could just kiss him, only to push her tongue down his throat, choking him as she enjoys it. At which, she infests him with her own X parasites to start breaking down his body from the inside and 'feeding' her that way.

If possible, but not necessary, I would like to add in my own OC character. he is a space pirate experiment named Echo. He is a human/space pirate hybrid with his own powersuit. Since she seeks knowledge and can take it from creatures he parasites invade; she is intelligent enough to try a different approach and 'team up' with him. Of course, she will learn more crafty ways of fulfilling her desires and since he is more human or knows more; they could form a symbiotic relationship.

If you are interesting in playing this dangerous hybrid, please PM me and we shall talk... domination and extinction. =B