Character Want Ads M/F (one M/M pair)

Started by Ironwolf85, November 14, 2010, 09:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

I have characters I feel like trying a few out.
the new guys are as follows:
The family: in an Rp one of my furries had kids, and I feel like they have to have their own sessions when adults so I fully designed them with another player. a cross between a horse furry and a husky
Vincent: Vincent is captian of the collage football team, and powerfully built husky with urges, and a wang to match his equine father. a "Smart Jock" who makes women swoon and men cheer. Vincent is the picture of a high school good guy, even if his libito means he's bedded nearly every woman in school, even he nerdy girls.
Samuel and Maxwell (S&M for short): my only Bi-guys. Vince's little brotthers inherited the equine species, but their mother's smaller physque, the two are teenage heartthrobs around the campus, even running in a band togeather. But behind closed doors the two have unquenchable libitos, and a serious kink for leather. They tend to tag team men and women who go home with them. Sam is a serious dom, Max is a incredible submissive. they's kinda the acrobats to their brother's strongman

Victor: the enslaved sorcerer my newest furry idea this guy actually has a pic. He's a dom that has recently been freed from unwilling bondage under a magic killing empire.
http://g.e-hentai.org/s/d4300dc17e/152964-257

Enos: A good deity I came up with for a setting, I've been wanting to have him romance a mortal, his appearance is somwwhat alien, being around before creation. but he tends to be a humanoid of exotic power. usually he's faceless, just completely white, passionate, and omnipitant.

Nova: a machanical man, i keep changing him so much, but he's always been a fun guy to RP

Arimandus: a traveling adventurer, my bard, he tendes to get around, more of a fun loving romantic.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.