New music: My healthiest addiction

Started by crimsonsnow, June 07, 2012, 02:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimsonsnow

Greetings All! I'm always doing my best to musically enlighten the masses, and here's yet another opportunity. Every day I'll come back and put up a new song title, I welcome any and all to join me... but I would ask one favor; PLEASE LIMIT THIS PARTICULAR THREAD TO NEW MUSIC (released within a few years) that you believe others may not have heard. For example: Green Day's newest single? Probably not really new to the people. That rare Pixies b-side: Under the radar? Yes. New music? No.
I will post multiple songs per day if asked directly, also please feel free to request your favorite genre. Thanks and enjoy!

crimsonsnow

Cascadia '10 - Pharaohs of Elysium
Pharaohs of Elysium
> Funk at it's finest. I've got the wheel.

crimsonsnow

Yellow Ostrich - Marathon Runner
Yellow Ostrich - Marathon Runner (audio only)
> Rock and roll; haunting guitar and infectious lyric. Currently one of my very favorite songs.

crimsonsnow

First Aid Kit - The Lion's Roar
First Aid Kit - The Lion's Roar
> This song needs a warning label: Will break your silly little heart.

crimsonsnow

Grieves - On The Rocks
Grieves - On the Rocks
> Antihero anthem, right here. Hip Hop served just the way I like it.

coastalgirl79

I will catch you through the call of my waves, curving and rushing towards your shore.

Ons and Offs

coastalgirl79

I will catch you through the call of my waves, curving and rushing towards your shore.

Ons and Offs

crimsonsnow

crimsonsnow

Well I missed a day since my approval went through so here's the song I missed, today's regularly scheduled program, and a bonus to make up for my oversight! It's been suggested by CG that I include links. If these links expire a simple artist/title search should suffice. Since I'm sticking around here I'll also include a brief description after each so you guys know (sort of) what you're getting into beforehand. Enjoy!

Deep Sea Diver - You Go Running
Deep Sea Diver - You Go Running
> Yacht meets Rusted Root... (There's probably only 3 people in the world who get that, but this one is for you guys!)

Toadies - Summer Of The Strange
Toadies : Summer Of The Strange
> Lisa who? The bass line is ridiculously hot, and that video is even HOTTER

Japandroids - The House That Heaven Built
Japandroids - The House That Heaven Built
> Too much Indie? I say no, that's not how the game is played.

crimsonsnow

Thieving Irons - So Long
Thieving Irons - So Long
> More influenced by Tears For Fears but I hear some Duran Duran in there too.

crimsonsnow

I'm falling behind!!! I may need to start posting in groups of two and three, but still I hope to keep the average to one song per day for right now.

Yacht - Dystopia
YACHT- Dystopia | HQ | LYRICS
> A new twist on an old flavor. NSFW

Esthero - Never Gonna Let You Go
Esthero - Never Gonna Let You Go (Explicit)
> Lady E returns after a very long hiatus. May not be her best stuff, but average Esthero still beats almost everything in the top 40.

crimsonsnow

The Grizzled Mighty - WallFlower
The Grizzled Mighty - "WallFlower"
> TIP. YOUR. FUCKING. WAITRESS.

Harriet - I Slept With All Your Mothers
Harriet - I Slept With All Your Mothers (Official Video)
> SEE. COMMENT. ABOVE. NSFW.