The Useless Power Game!

Started by Tankou, March 03, 2009, 04:40:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

The ability to press a series of mental buttons, instantly feeling or having that exact mood or way of thinking needed for that exact moment. But... only for that moment, to make it useless. A tease in the wildest blink of an eye. There to grasp but then gone just as fast. Torment! Yeah... 'twould be sick!
*See Pillory*

MusicNeverDies

I am starting a debate over Cynicals power. It could be used very well as a torture device to drive people insane. It is not useless.

Mordred

OK... another... *not that I'm agreeing :P*.... I wish I could read the minds of ants.
*See Pillory*

MusicNeverDies

The ability to change the channel without clicking the button, but you still have to have the remote in your hand.

Krysia

The ability to understand why a duck's quack doesn't echo.

MusicNeverDies

Ability to change the pattern on your pants. Pants only.

Mordred

*says in the voice of Marvin the Martian*...

I wish I could create tiny, perfectly formed solar systems right in front of my eyes... then zap the little worlds with my... illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator.
*See Pillory*

snow

the ability to hold you breath under water, but only when your 1000ft in the air
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Grim

The ability to turn invisible, as long as no one is looking at you.  Name that movie :P
You will try.  You will fail.  You'll do so often. But that's half the fun.

O/O

Mordred

The ability to dream up all the perfect answers to the worlds problems... but sadly they are forgotten the moment the dream ends.
*See Pillory*

LadySky

The ability to smell like Winne the Pooh.....he looks as though he would smell so sweet!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Krysia

The ability to change your eye color depending on what mood I'm in!

snow

the ability to talk to any animal that dusnt have the mental capacity to talk back

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Satnslillgrl

Quote from: Grim on March 25, 2009, 09:01:18 PM
The ability to turn invisible, as long as no one is looking at you.  Name that movie :P

It's from Mystery Men. And my power would be the ability to have hair so shiny that it blinds all already-blind enemies.
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

Ryven

I have the ability to levitate...only half my body.  The other half is still subject to gravity.

Aaleril

The ability automatically use an ability that doesn't do anything for every situation you're in. For example:

Crap my house is on fire, I need to put it out!...Crap, I'm on fire too...
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril

Doomsday

I have the power to sneeze pretty hard, but I can't do it any time. Only between Noon and two, and only when it's sunny out.

MusicNeverDies

Make automatic doors open 0.07% faster.

snow

the ability to fly, but only in outerspace

luna146

The ability to read dead rat's minds.

Marguerite

Ability to wash dishes 3 seconds faster but only if I have an apron and rubber gloves on then make it 2 seconds faster.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

saberblue

The power to make cans of spray paint not jam up when I'm in the middle of a major project.

P.S., I sent you a PM, Marguerite. ><;;;;;  I am sooooooooo sorry about taking so long to respond to the RP!
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

Marguerite

The power to not feel pain when I am hit in the cajones even though I do not have male bits.

P.S, I replied back and do not fret.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Satnslillgrl

The ability to fail epically in every situation imaginable.
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

luna146

The ability to jump very high although landing will be veyr painful.