Rev's Needs, Fantasies, and Desires

Started by ScatteredReverie, June 29, 2019, 01:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScatteredReverie

Tell Me What You Want, What You Really, Really Want

I plan to have a lot of stuff here in this thread, and I'll update it as often as I can. Some ideas are going to be pretty well fleshed out, some are wide open. I'm HUGE on good communication, so please, talk to me about these ideas. If there's one you want to delve into with me, let's bring the concept to life together. If I really, really want something...it's in red <3

I'll Tell You What I Want, What I Really, Really Want - One-On-Ones

*professor and student*
*were-creature and human*

I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna - Groups

*harem and sultan*
*witch coven*

I wanna really, really, really wanna - Rev's Big Plans

Deju Vu

After a terrible accident that took the lives of her husband and children, a woman (MC) cashes out. She takes what belongings she can fit in a bookbag and starts walking. She's been on the road some time, keeping to herself, and dealing with her grief as best as she can. When a man from the reservation (YC) sees her walking down the side of the road in the rain, he pulls over and offers her a ride. She's struck by how much he looks like her dead husband.

I don't want to flesh this one out too far, but I'd love to see what could happen with these two and how she could find some healing, maybe a chance at some redemption through this relationship.

Who Are You Today?

When they talk about women flipping their bitch switch, Hades (YC), never quite realized it could be quite so accurate. Persephone (YC) was exactly what he wanted, or so he thought. Maybe it was the 50/50 split between the Underworld and up above, or her mother's incessant nagging, or maybe...just maybe...she really was that crazy. Either way, Hades never knew what to expect from his new wife. It was quite literally like living with two different women, and he was pretty positive one of them wanted him dead.

I love the idea of playing Persephone as this bipolar, almost split personality character. I am looking for a more modern take on this story, as if their new marriage was taking place today, not in Ancient Greece. I'm hoping for comedy and a lot of fun sex, maybe even some romance as they get to know one another better.
I think I made you up inside my head.