Adventure/Survival Idea, Smut an Option, Other Players and GM Needed.

Started by CaptainOrange, August 26, 2015, 06:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainOrange

Hey there, so I have an idea for an adventure idea in my head, and I need a gm and a few other players. In this idea, our respective characters would wake up in a location that they are unfamiliar with, and realize that they have to forage for supplies, build shelters, etc. if they are ever to survive. However, they are not alone in this unknown area, as there are creatures, monsters, demons, etc. that will try to hinder them as the progress through the different environments of the world. Some are just mischievous, putting up traps and snares for our characters, some are outright violent and terrifying, and will relentlessly hunt us down and try to murder us until we escape. I was thinking we could have more fantasy style characters for this such as rouges, mages, and knights, and there would be fantasy creatures in a more fantasy style world.

I'm sorry if this isn't much to go off on, it's more of a vague idea that needs to be developed. It's my first effort in making a gm guided, dungeon crawling type game, so I hope I can find people willing to work with me in developing this. Also, thanks for taking the time to read. :3

scribus1000

Oooh. This has the look of some similarities to something I made in my ideas thread a while back. You may have my attention and I'll bookmark this, though I cannot GM, and may not be able to participate.
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-