Thing you never want to hear ______ say

Started by RP7466, May 05, 2010, 01:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadowsteel

You never want to hear a dungeon master say "Wow, Ive never seen a Paladin fail a constitution save"

You might not want to hear a druid say that he made his constitution save against a nosebleed

You never want to hear a dungeon master say "they were prepared for you, the room was set up to empower them",

However You definitely want to hear him say:
"yeah, he loses that +1 AC dex bonus"
"You get his weapons, armor, and bag of holding"
"The wizard tosses you a small bag. Inside are 100 platinum pieces. 30 feet down."

and especially
"The NPC says "I know what to do" and begins stripping the corpse... He then proceeds to strip the Drow Priestess completely. She has spider tattoos on both nipples, and a symbol of lolth tattooed on her chest. He binds her, and then shreds her undergarments, stuffs them in her mouth , and ties a strip around her mouth. He then proceeds to hog tie her. You assume the floor is very cold. He then sits on her back, and begins braiding her hair."
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Jade

You never want to hear your lover say, "Is it in yet?"

thirteenhearts

Quote from: Jade on May 10, 2010, 01:53:38 AM
You never want to hear your lover say, "Is it in yet?"

LOL @ Jade's post!  So unfortunate that I've actually "thought" that on several occasions.

Jade

Oh noo! I'm so sorry hahaha. Did it end up being good or was it a complete bust?
--

You never want to hear a mother say, "He probably went home and masturbated to the image of you."

thirteenhearts

Quote from: Jade on May 10, 2010, 02:21:03 AM
Oh noo! I'm so sorry hahaha. Did it end up being good or was it a complete bust?
--

You never want to hear a mother say, "He probably went home and masturbated to the image of you."

First of all you never want to hear your mother say the word masturbate!

ugh, complete bust...couldn't continue dating them...

Jade

Ahahah that's true. Then edit:

You never want to hear a mother say anything that involves the word 'masturbate'.

And baww. That totally bites.

thirteenhearts

You never want to hear Maury Povich say "You ARE the father!"  to the 3rd baby momma that has brought you on the show

LadySheikah

I never want to hear a Pilot say "I F*** I hate my life" the slam the cockpit door behind him.
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)