Looking for someone to play a videogame canon character (Ahri,Zelda,Tyrande...)

Started by Raistlin, January 26, 2017, 08:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raistlin

Heya!

This is an idea similar to the videogame RP Sanctuary: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=262234.0

Looking for a male or female that can play one or various videogame canon characters for a story driven RP with smut. Characters can be, for example, Ahri, Tyrande, Palutena, Zelda and so on.

What I am looking for:

. Literate partners: I am not a native English speaker, but I always try my best to give my partner a good time. Grammar errors will occur, but I also always try to be descriptive, talking about the character´s emotions, clothes, assets and so on. I usually write two or more paragraphs per post, although some of them can be up to one full page or even more.
. Chat or Google Docs RP: Truth be told, I am not a big fan of posting on forums only. I prefer to reserve a day for roleplaying and talk live to my partners using some sort of chat (Skype, hangouts, etc) or Google Docs. The reason for me and a lot of people I know is that I can get really anxious waiting for replies haha and the game can be more productive and fun when everyone is together reading and posting for hours in a single day.
. Keep your mind on the RP: Things happen outside of the RP during a normal session, so it´s normal to take small breaks. That is understandable! But, please, try to stay focused on the RP while we are posting and building a story together. Don´t try to multitask while roleplaying and, if you have something going on at the day of the planned session, just say something and we can set it up to another day :-)
. Hyped partners: That one makes sense, I guess, but you should be hyped and looking forward to our roleplay sessions! We can discuss and brainstorm what can happen in the game, talk about the npcs, decide which npcs each one will control, what they like, what they don´t like and so on!
. Story and Smut RP: The idea is to create a fun, long lasting campaign and a place where you can have… close encounters… with different npcs. This doesn´t mean that the campaign is all about sex, for example. I love a good story, twists and so on and I believe that a good chemistry and well build characters are incredibly important to any story. I also prefer to follow the character’s personalities canon wise. For example, Zelda is supposed to be wise and intelligent, while Ahri is probably a seductress. The more you know each character, the better!

Thanks a lot :D