Rio's wants (Seeking all genders)

Started by Rio Kitty, May 14, 2012, 07:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rio Kitty

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!  Now I suppose that we should get into it....

I decided to modify up a little bit here.....try some actual story lines instead of broad ideas.  I hope that it finds a bit more interest.

1.  To Find A Master. (Long Term)

A fabled beast is terrorizing the country side or is currently trapped in another dimension (your choice) and it has become your job to take care of this issue.  I am not completely sold on the specifics of this idea, as in most cases you are very free to do things your own way.  I do have a few requirements.  I will be playing a rather imposing creature, though if I choose to be large in size I will most likely have a smaller, human like form.  I would like your character to be a strong and dominant type of character as you would be taming me.  Genders are negotiable in both directions as is the time period.  Despite my rebelious nature, I am searching for a Master.

2.  Naruto Based RP (Short or Long Term)

Looking to be a Genin or Chunin that is assigned to a new Master which would be you.  After taking a slightly unhealthy attraction in me, you use your power over me to convince me to do things that a teacher shouldn't.  Genders/Species/everything is up for grabs.

3.  Shopping Trip (Short or Long Term)

I would play a cross dressing boy and you would be playing either my dominant older sister/cousin or close friend depending on your comfort level with those things.  We would be on a shopping trip to the mall and we would be entering a lingerie store.  Preferably I would like it if I was the one trying things on but I am very flexible as to where the story goes from here.

4.  Super Heroes of the future.  This could be in the DC or Marvel universe.  It would be in the very distant future, most (not necessarily all) of the existing super heroes have long died off or retired.  The world has enjoyed a long standing term of peace and heroes really weren't needed anymore.  However a dark plague of some variety (to be discussed at time of story or if I come up with a specific example) has come to enslave the earth.  Your character would be trying to assemble a new or existing group such as the Avengers or Justice League and I would be a possible recruit.

5.  Dynasty Warriors/Samurai Warriors/Warriors Orochi Video Games

6.  Apocalypse World.  My main idea would be that mankind is caught in a war between Demons and Mystics.  My character would be a servant of a high ranking Demon General and she would be one of those controlling and slightly sadistic types.  You would roleplay as either that demon general or a character of your choice, we can discuss the details at the time of development.

Kitty's O/O:  Here

Kitten's requests: 1, 2

Rio Kitty

Updated with New RP ideas instead of Random Pairings.

Rio Kitty

Rio Kitty

Rio Kitty

Drenlai