Your So Far But Always In My Heart (Bubbles and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, September 12, 2010, 12:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

"No..it's really fine.I..need a break from all that,seriously."said to him all of the sudden as she continued to eat and let him to speak about Mark,getting to know his true feeling for him,she knew deep inside that he was right,but was hard enough to accept it.I really wonder if I can really do this,quit my job and go move away with Chris?..Mark will be so pissed,then again I shouldn't care for to much..but,he is sort of my "boss" and he may not accept my retiring. gave a thought as her eyes were looking at the door.

"I know Chris..but,he is more insane than you can think.Believe me I know him for 5 years,or maybe I don't even know him anymore.I don't know what to say exactly." said Risa finishing her meal and then returned her face at him with an worried expression,then the door bell was heard.It was passed over 9PM and Risa was worried,it could be only one person.She was stunned for some reason,as if someone will get caught cheating,but she wasn't,yet got that sort of feeling.

"Shh! Don't answer..I don't want to.Must be Mark..I don't wanna deal with him now." said whispering and touched his hand feeling a bit scared and her pulse begun to rise even more,as her eyes were looking at the door.Several knocks were heard and then the door bell again.
"Come on..Risa! Open up..I know you are home.DOn't forget I got the key.." said the voice from behind the door,Mark's voice seemed faint yet serious.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

AAA111

He looked at her with concern in his eyes. "Hunny whats wrong? If you don't want to move home with me that is fine. Remember I bought the house 5 minutes from here. We would still be close but not too close yet. I want to be able to give you some space if you need that space. I sense you need that space."

"Why what'd he do again?? I hate him you know. He is the biggest jerk that I have ever met. And believe me I have met quite a few jerks in my lifetime thus far.

He held her hand and whispered to her. "I''ll get it baby. Don't you worry"

He answered the door. "What the hell do you want? She's not home. " He said lying as he gave Mark a mean mean scowl.

Bubbles

"No it's not that..I wanna move out with you..I need that and your company.."managed to say just as he left from the table and answered the door,talking harsh to Mark,and Risa just rushed over and hid herself in the kitchen praying that they won't start a fight.
Mark looked upon him and twitched his hands and gave him a serious look also releasing a sigh."well that's odd,she should have been home by now..Then I guess you don't mind if I go in and wait for her.I need to talk serious.PLus..what are you doing here?" asked him away and pushed him aside to get inside the apartment..

Risa was scared as she never was in her entire life,waiting behind the counter patiently and with a heavy breath,feeling the pulse getting stronger and really wished that Mark and Chris won't start a fight,even though that was slightly possible.

"SO..what are you doing here?Why did you come..didn't you know?she doesn't love you anymore,she wants to be with me..A man who supports her and IS actually here for her..You are despicable." said on a harsh and severe tone making self comfortable on the sofa and looked at Chris.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

"Well baby if you want to move out with me you can..It is up to you. You know I'd love to have you and see you every day. You know that baby.." He told her before he reached the door.

He gave him the rudest look ever. "Stop stalking my girlfriend and actually I do mind so get the fuck out of her house. Just get over yourself and realize she doesn't want you. I'm here to spend some time with my amazing girlfriend and you really need to leave before I have to make you leave. It is in your best interest really."

"Oh yeah she really wants to be with you. That's why she didn't answer the door right. She is scared of you. You didn't here we are moving out of town and in together. Just because i'm not here 24/7 doesn't mean I don't support her. Get the fuck out of her house before I make you pay. You piece of trash" He says to him.

Bubbles

Mark looked slightly at Chris with the biggest grin on his face,let out a sigh and got up from the sofa as in a quick motion punched Chris making him to fall to the floor,as he squeezed his fist.
"Man..I wanted to do that in a long time.As for her...she can't leave the company,she has a contract.Therefore, guess I will just have to get her by myself..you jerk" said Mark and looked around the apartment."Come on Risa..I know you are in here somewhere.Why don't you just take my offer and I won't kill your boyfriend here." said making small steps towards the kitchen.

Risa felt so scared,as she never was in her entire life,and didn't knew what exactly to do; he had become way to scary,it wasn't him and for some reason she really wanted to get rid of him and from his Company.Her heart begun to beat faster,as she heard someone falling to the floor,and then some footsteps coming closer tot he kitchen,with her hand she reached the counter and grabbed the fried pan just in case.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

Chris gets up fast. He is normally very quick and nimple on his feet. He staggers a bit but he is really fine. He comes up behind him and hits him in the back of the head with a pan. "Don't ever talk to her like that again. We are leaving and I don't give a damn about any contract and don't you ever dare think of touching her again."

"Get away from her too..Don't even think about finding her. Just get out" He says punching him in the face hard.

Bubbles

Mark was hit on the head making him to fall down as then he got punched in the face,made a quick move and rolled over with Chris as they continued to fight with each other.Risa got out from the kitchen's counter and was crying heavily by looking at the both of them
"Juts stop it already!!! Please..stop.." shouted at the both of them,falling down on her knees,almost asking for them to stop."I will do anything..so just stop already!!" shouted more and covered her face in her both hand sobbing away her soul..

Mark stopped in that moment and looked over to her"I told you already what you gotta do..we need to save the company.Marry me already and forget this jerk!" said getting up from there and tried to reach her.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

Chris saw him move towards his girl and that irritated him to no extent. He started punching him in the face and in the stomache consistently. "Dont you dare threaten her. She will make her decision on her own and you will respect her decision just like I will. Just back the fuck off." He punches him one last time.

"Honey do you want to stay with him or me..Please choose whatever makes you happy. If that is not me I understand. I just want you to be happy. It is all I ever really wanted. Just remember I love you" He sits up and sits on a chair.

Bubbles

Risa was sobbing under her breath,tried to calm herself down and hearing faintly Chris and Mark's voice with her head spinning and begun to hurt.It was nervous and more than annoyed by the current situation.She stood up squeezing her both hands,from the nervousness and saw Mark getting up rubbing his face with his nose bleeding.She turned away and brought to him,not to close some tissues.

"I love you to Chris..I just wish you wouldn't be away so far and for that long.." said calm and then looked at Mark"I will not marry an idiot who hurts me just to save his as* form the Company.I quit! GET OUT of my apartment before I call the Police.." continued and grabbed her phone,threatening him.Mark understood the situation and got up walking to the door having a one last glace at the both of them"You will regret this later.." said before slamming the door behind him and Risa just fell again against the floor with her eyes lost in sight..

"he is..finally..gone..For good..?" asked herself a bit more calm,and her eyes gazed back at Chris.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

Chris got up and went over to Risa as he sat down next to her and put his arms around her as he hugged her. "Yes baby he is gone. It is okay. I'm here for you and I will protect you. It's okay shh"

He kissed the top of her head with a big black bruised eye. "Honey tomorrow we are going to the police and filing for a restraining order." He had never been very forceful in the relationship but now he felt like he had to in order to save the relationship. He wouldn't lose her or be so close to losing her. He was buying that house.

Bubbles

She embraced him tightly,and tried to hold back her tears feeling a lot better with Mark gone for a while,still with fear of his last words and made her think a lot.
"I..really don't know Chris..he has a lot of connections and we can't win against that.."said gripping tighter his back and let her tears to fall down on her cheeks,while sobbing;yet,she was happy that at least got him by her side no mater what.Right?..

"I don't know if we will ever be able to live a normal life,apart from my past here..and HIM.I never thought he will do what he did,I am sorry...Does your eye hurt?" said releasing a bit from the hugging and looked at him worried."I will get you some ice." said smiling and got up to go to the refrigerator getting our a pack of ice,she offered her hand so can stand up..
A/AO/O's

AAA111

"Honey to be completely honest I don't really give a damn if the guy has connections. He had no right to threaten you the way he did. We are getting that restraining order. I'm insistent on this. "

"We will baby. You can move in with me or we can move back home and move away from all this regardless I'm never going to leave your side again. I'm here for the long haul sweets" He smiled at her lovingly. "And it hurts a little but babe I'm fine." He grabs her hand and stands up to follow her to the kitchen.

Bubbles

"Even if..still,Chris.." as he got up she put the ice pack at his eye with a smile,holding his hand as they went walking to the sofa."I just wished that things would be different from how they are right now.I say..nmnm..let's move as fast as we can.I really don't care where.Can be in CHina or wherever..I just need you " spoke Risa and kissed his cheek gentle,putting her head at his chest and closed her eyes.she felt really tired and exhausted after all this and needed some rest,just for a short while.

"I..need to make some coffee later on..I feel so tireed.."mumbled as she soon fell asleep there,holding his warm hand and breathing slowly,near his neck.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He smiled at her as he whispered in her ear. "Babe I'd go to the ends of the earth to make you happy. Wherever your little heart desires to go is where we will go together. I love you"

She drifts off to sleep in his arms. He slowly puts her down on the sofa as he makes some calls to a friend in the police department to talk to and attempts to get a restraining order. He tells him that ya that will be easy enough. His friend is the head police chief. He smiles to himself as she goes to clean some dishes and tidy up for his girl who he loves so much.

Bubbles

A few hours she woke up,rubbing her eyes looked in the room as it was empty,still with a sleepy face,Risa got up stretching a bit and looked a bit confused.She thought Chris was there,or was it a..dream?She could swear it was real.
"Chris..are you in here?Where are you.."begun to look in her apartment,for now not a single trace of him,she begun to feel worried and started to feel that she had a nightmare with Mark stuff going on.Risa let out a sigh and sat down on the kitchen table with her chin in her left hand looking around,trying to think what she can do..

"I wonder what happened..I am sure I did not drream about that."said to herself on a sad tone.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

Chris had gotten up when she feel asleep and decided to go out and do some chores while she was sleeping. He wanted to surprise her but he was definitely going to hint in the letter what he was up to. He wrote the letter and put it on the kitchen table exactly where he knew that she would be able to see it

Risa,
I went out to do some errands and sign a lease agreement..be back soon. I LOVE YOU!! If you need me call or text me babe. Everything I do in my life is for you. You are my angel!

-Chris :-)

Bubbles

Risa read the note and of course she would worry sick for him,what he had done and what he will do..she can not know.At least not for now,she decided it was better to clear her mind for a bit and went to take a shower.She went to the bathroom,letting the water to pour down in the shower,taking of her clothes Risa got inside closing the curtain after her.Her mind was running at the events in the few past hours and didn't knew what she will exactly do next,the fight with the guys,loosing her job..Loving Chris.Is this what she truly wanted?

"I love him..but,what we will do..?"said to herself,as after a short while she got out and put on new clothes,a pair of blue sports pants and a big t-shirt,as then someone knocked on the door.She thought Chris has arrived already and went all happy to open the door.But when she opened it,a woman was standing there with a cigar in her mouth.

"Um..may I help you,Miss..?" asked a bit confused the lady and looked upon her.,The lady was wearing a short skit,some dark gothic boots and with pierces at her lip and nose,her blouse was ripped in many place and had a leather jacket above that.
"Yeha..I am here for Chris.Is he here?" hearing those words Risa just froze in place.Time stopped for her and blinked over and over at the girl.
"..whaat?" managed to say by looking at her with a very surprised face and clenched the hand on the door handle so she won't fall down.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

Chris was out and about doing some errands for his girlfriend. He was buying her some more roses and some gifts that he knew would mean a lot to her including a lease to a brand new apartment. He was extremely content with both himself and their relationship. It was pretty much the most amazing feeling that he had ever felt in his entire life. He was after all in love with her.

He wondered if the girl had shown up yet to surprise her. He had sent his landlord over to her place to at first tease her then make her realize that this was their new landlord if she would have it.

"I'm looking for Chris..I have some last minute papers that I would like him to sign. I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Lindsay and I'm Chris's new landlord. Here are the final documents to the new house. He wanted me to tease you and tell you I'm his "girlfriend" but your too sweet and cute for that. This house he bought to make you happy."

Bubbles

"I..nmm..Come in please.I am Risa." said still a bit in a shock and closed the door after the woman,offering her a seat as she herself drank some water,still feeling all nervous."I can make a coffee or something..Just ask away.And..Ah! I see..the landlord.." said smiled but sighed in the same time taking a seat near her and looked over the papers.

"So..these are the papers?Do I have to sign at some place..?"asked her nicely,brushing some of the hair from her face.I never knew he already did this..so fast! Ahh..I need to cook something good for tonight when he gets home,as a small surprise.. thought to herself with a small giggle.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

"Thank you miss. It is very nice to meet you Risa. As I said I am Lindsay." She said as she walked into and sat down at the kitchen table. She placed the papers in front of her. She could tell that Risa was very shocked by this.

"Yeah these are the papers. I need you to sign on each page. It is like 10 pages I'm sorry but that is how you get a lease. I bet you haven't seen the house but I can almost guarnatee you love it. I would buy it if I needed a house." SHe said laughing.

Bubbles

"Oh,I see..nice to meet you Lindsay and no worries,I get this." said Risa with a smile and begun to sign all the 10 pages and offered her more coffee and some brownies,which she had for only 2-3 days with a smile.
"I am really wondering where he is by now..can I see the house today by any chance?" asked her politely and joyful,exactly then took her bag and coat also putting on the shoes,without expecting the landlord answer first.

"I really wanna see the house,I am already thinking of the furniture and the carpets..silly me" said blushing badly and giggling.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

She smiled as Risa signed the rest of the papers. She seemed so antsy but the kind of antsy where she is nervous but yet excited. It was a good type of antsy.

"He was going out to do some more errands I think..Yeah we can swing by the house and tour it. It is after all your and Chris's house now. It is about a 15 minute drive. It has 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, a pool and hot tub and a bunch of other cool stuff" She says smilign at him.

Bubbles

"ah I see..well it doesn't matter actually.I really wanna see it and how it looks.DO you got a car..?" asked her putting the left shoe on and looked over for the keys from the apartment."where did I put those?Ahh!! I can't find nothing in this damn house.." complained Risa and pouted too,she rushed over in her bedroom,bathroom ..looked over the table in the living room.

"Did you saw my keys?They got a fluffy red stuff hanging on them.."asked  Lindsay, as she begun to panic and ruffled her hair trying to figure it out where the keys are.
"ahh..never mind.I got a spare key!After that we can go.." said Risa with a big smile adn got the extra key from under the carpet."we can go now.." while she stood up and opened the door,waiting for a reply from the landlord.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

"Well we can head over there now if you would like. I got my car out in the parking lot out front." She said laughing at Risa as she ran through her house all flustered about everything that was happening. She smiled thinking that everything that Chris said about her was absolutely true. But that was a good thing .

She laughed as she stood on the front porch waiting for Risa. "Ready to go whenever you are Risa. And relax I know that you will love the house. Just take it easy. All will be fine.

Bubbles

"ahh...I seee.I am sure.I just ..erm-I guess I am to excited" said with a smile at Lindsay and sat in the car closing the door after her.She took a deep breath and put the seat belt at her body and then got out her phone to send a message.
With a delightful smile,Risa leaned on the comfy seat and texts to Chris "I am on my way to the new home..with the landlord..Nice try with the joke of the girlfriend,you'll see what you get tonight when we meet..-giggles-" message sent,pressing the enter button.

"ohh..I didn't asked.Does the house has a garden to?" said with big eyes looking at Lindsay.
A/AO/O's