News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Your So Far But Always In My Heart (Bubbles and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, September 12, 2010, 12:05:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Chris is 24 years old. He has brown spiky hair that he tries to keep up everyday. He is not a sissy or anything but he does like to take care of his hair. It is something that is important to him. He has baby blue eyes and he dresses very nice almost all of the time. He normally has on jeans and some type of button down t-shirt. He has been dating his girlfriend for the past 2 1/2 years. There relationship just changed with him accepting a new job and having to move 3 hours away. He is in love with his girlfriend and misses her but this job pays good so he is doing this for her and he hopes that she knows that.

He is at home on his computer watching his fantasty football league. He has his tv set to the local game. His team is playing. He is a huge football fan. He does the whole fantasy football league thing. He is a man's man. He smiles thinking about his girl and wondering what she is up to. He has his phone next to him. He wants to text her but he thinks she is working so he doesn't want to bother her. He will text her later tonight after the game is over. He turns his chair so that he can watch some tv.

Bubbles

Risa's hand were full with paper work as she slammed the door behind, using her left leg,and just threw the papers on her desk.Everything was a mess in the Office and felt as if the day will never come to an end.In fact,it just started.She sat down on her uncomfortable chair,brushing her hand through her dark,long hair with small reflects of red into the sunlight,as her emerald eyes were looking over to the papers with a bored expression.

"Agh! I wish I could have a day off,for once! In the past 4 months I worked hard as hell and the damn Boss..won't even give me a raise!" complained while taping a pen onto the desk,all agitated.Even for her,sometimes it was hard,harsh and felt just to get up and walk away.But.she didn't,Risa was only 21 years old and yet,didn't acted like one.Well,only for her job took a more serious pose,as aside from that..she was more childish and goofy.A kind and loving person who cared for the others and the animals.

She begun to review those papers,signing a few of them and put her glasses on making her to look more serious;for quite some time,Risa kept thinking about Chris and wondered how he was,if he ate properly or slept long enough.She did miss him and a lot..at some point,really wished to be theer with her no mater what.Then again,for now ..the thing was impossible.
At least a good ting will happen: they will spend the holidays together,for 2 weeks so that should be enough to get a nice feeling about it and a reason to look forward to.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

AAA111

Chris got up from his computer chair and slipped up on to his bed laying down as he watched the game. He had his phone directly next to him. He thought to himself that now would be as good a time as any to send his baby a text message. He really missed her and he wanted her to know that but also to know that everything that he does is for her.

She begins to send him a text message "Hey baby. I just wanted you to know that I love you very much. I know it is hard being so far away from each other. But I took this job because it was such a good paying job. I hope that you know everything I do is for you. Oh yeah what are you doing this weekend. I miss you and love you very much. "

He was very much a romantic guy. He loved treating his lady to everything and anything that he possibly could. He wasn't like the other guys who just wanted to get "laid". He was in this for the long haul. He was known to show many many surprises. Today was his day off of work but he goes back to work the next day.

Bubbles

It was nearly lunchtime, but Rise didn't want to and eat just yet.Her work wasn't done and still had like,more than half papers to sign and to review.It will be a long day indeed, she just wished to be over already and go home to take a hot bath and to sleep.In the past 3 days she barely slept with so much paper work.

After a short while,her phone begun to ring as the tone of text messages she recognized.Quickly,tried to get her phone out of her jacket but hit the coffee from the table messing it all up on her 30 pages of article.
"Curses...aghh!!" as Risa tried to put aside the soaked papers in coffee."Great..I have to re-write them now.." with a sigh she wiped her hands with a napkin and looked at the text from Chris.Made her smile big and begun to type fast back.
"I miss you to,darling..I really wished to be here.I love you to..as for the weekend,got to go to Illinois to get some papers signs and then home.What about you?" message sent with a small smile,looking over to the window.
Sometimes,Risa did felt lonely without him around and they were times when she cried out loud in her room,but of course..she never told him that.He will think she is sucha  crybaby.Maybe she was..or not.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He watched his team win the big game. He was whooping and hollering with such happiness in his voice. But it wasn't the same without Risa around. He sure did miss her.

As he heard the ring alerting him that he had received a text message he smiled. He knew that it was from her because he knew that no one else really texts him. " I wish I could be there with you. I'm sure work is stressing you out but you know i'll always a phone call away if you need me to vent or talk to. Oh just going out to the club tomorrow night with the boys. Vent off some steam and just chill. It's been a rough week." He really wasn't planning that for the weekend. It was something else but he was going to surprise her.

He had just recently, about a few days ago, sent some flowers to her work. She had sent about 2 dozen roses with a note inside that read:
"to the love of my life, here are 2 dozen roses to signify the best 2 years of my life. Though we are apart physically you are always in my heart. I'm missing you every day but I know i'll see your beautiful face soon. life is full of ups and down but baby we will always go through them together.

-Chris.

He smiles hoping she gets the flowers soon.

Bubbles

So,Risa begun to re-write the papers, all focus on them as after a short while, her phone begun to ring once again,only that it was in a drawer and didn't heard it.She continued to work and work..until it was late at night and all the people were going home already.
Risa closed her laptop happy with the project done,finally she could go home ..while just as he was gathering up her stuff,a man got inside her office putting the roses down and smiled walking away.

Risa put a big smile on her eyes reading the note,as some tears made room down her face,she sat down on the chair and read again and again the note,touching gently the roses with her fingers.
"thank..you,Chris.Still..-this has become to hard for me." said to herself and took fast her stuff,forgetting the phone in the drawer rushing outside to get out from the building,letting the roses there as well.

She rushed out,as some raindrops begun to fell to the ground and a small rain started catching her standing in the rain,without moving..waiting for the Bus to arrive.Risa kept thinking over and over again of how much this will go on..She needed him more than anything,but this had become to hard to deal with.She needed some time alone, so Risa got up in the Bus heading home all soaked.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

Chris was extremely tired and it had been a very long day for him. He sighed as he got his pj's on and put up his away "sleep..wishing you were next to me..love you rab" As he laid in bed that night he thoughts came back to her and he was so excited to surprise her. He drifted off to sleep a few minutes later.

When he woke up the next morning he smiled. Knowing that today was going to be a wonderful day. He decided to set his away. Risa didn't have his s/n since she didn't do the whole im thing. "Today is the greatest day ever..out of town for the week..going somewhere special.Be back in a week :-0" He began to pack his suitcase to head to his mysterious destination.

He got in the car as he began to drive.

Bubbles

As she got home,Risa changed fast her clothes after taking a hot shower,made herself some green tea.Her mind kept racing at Chris and at the flowers,the messages and all the relationship.She drank her tea slowly,looking over to the window and sighed holding the cup of tea trying to warm up some more,Risa then went to bed curling p under her fluffy blankets.

In the next morning,it was around 8 AM and Risa was rolling in the bed not wanting to get up and go to work;even if today was during weekend,by 6 pm she had to be in Illinois to that meeting.
"why from all people I have to go there?Argh!!"said Risa throwing a pillow out of the bed and covered more with the blanket as the sun was entering more in the room,making more light than necessary.In the end,after a short while..she got up and took a fast shower.Also,walking up into the kitchen begun to prepare some breakfast,still with her mind running at Chris.Then she realized something.
"where is phone?"asked herself and begun to search in the entire apartment,but no trace of it, as if it had got underground.Now,she was really panicking.She needed that phone more than anything else,getting dressed quickly with a dark gray skirt and a blue shirt,some high heels she went rushing outside,stopped a cab to go to her office.

However,Risa got there rushing on the stairs till second floor,soon got to her office unlocking it went at her drawer from where got out her cell phone and checked all her messages.At that time,a man entered her office.It was Mark,one of her best friends from work.
"so early up here huh?Did I missed something?" asked the man,with dark hair and glasses.He was a good looking man.Risa looked at him with a smile,and rushed over to the door as he stopped her,sung his hand.
"Mark,,I need to go to the meeting.Plus I haven't ate .." said Risa,putting the phone aside,as Mark leaned closer and hugged her.She didn't refused him,since they knew each other for 5 years mostly.
"I missed doing this..why the rush?I will treat you with breakfast." said Mark while both of them went outside to the cafeteria.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

Once Chris had his car all packed he smiled to himself thinking that this is going to be the perfect surprise for her. He knows that she is not going to expect to see him but she deserves it and so does he. He went inside and filled his water bottle to the top with water. He liked to keep himself hydrated while he was on the road. He found his phone and was going to text her to make sure that she would be home whenenver he got there. He smiled thinking this will be amazing.

"Hey baby when are you getting home from Illinois?" She sent him the message. He was very nonchalant and quiet about everything so it was really hard for him to screw things up. He loved surprising her. Today he was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and a white t-shirt that he made "I'm in love with in a goddess." He was extremely corny but he was very excited about today.

He sat down on the couch as he waited for her to reply. He was so giddy it was a little scary.

Bubbles

Risa went with Mark at the cafeteria table,she  put her phone on the table and went to get the order and of course the message got there in the meantime.Mark picked it up,reading it his facial expression change as if he was jealous and deleted the message from Chris.Once she got back,sat down and they begun to chit-chat for a while drinking from the milkshake and eat the omlete,Mark was always watching her and had seen her as a woman and never as a girl.

"Risa..have you thought about my proposal?it still stands.Let me know as soon as possible."said Mark to her,reaching for Risa's hand taking into her and kissed it making her to blush.From time to time she looked over the phone,to see if it will call or not.But it didn't,for a while as she retreated her hand smiled shyly at Mark.
"I..you know already my answer Mark.I love him,I can't accept you.Understand for once..we are friends" replied Risa sipping from the milksake,and with her other hand brushed her hair,then again Mark reached for her and held tight her hand.

"Marry me Risa.Leave that guy..he is barely with you,around you..what does he have and I don't?I've been with you for more than he had." said Mark holding her hand down,and Risa felt the tension and the nervousness rising up more.She looked upon him trying to release her hand.
"Mark..let go of me hand..now..!It hurts.." said Risa on a low tone but serious,trying to her her hand back form him.

"NO I won't..if you don't give me a answer!"said all angry and squeezed harder her hand,she begun to feel asaulted  by his gesture and couldn't release her hand,as he then in a fast motion pulled her closer and kissed her lips forcefully.She managed to push him away,grabbed her phone and then slapped him leaving angrily outside.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

It was a good hour later after he sent the message and he didn't get anything back. He was getting kind of worried because she always replied right after he sent it. This wasn't her. He was wondering if she was okay. He tried real hard not to be the jealous type but he knew that Risa and Mark were good friends. He hated Mark with every fiber in his being. He just had this aura about him. He didn't trust the guy as far as he could possibly throw him. He did trust Risa though. He decided to send one last text.

"Baby you okay? You didn't reply back to my last text. Getting worried..Just text if your cool..I love you"

He laid down on the couch wondering if this job was really worth being away from her. He made all this money to get her everything she wanted to have. Risa was his princess. He wanted to treat her to everything that she could every possibly want.

Bubbles

"How..dares he to do that to me?" complained to herself and wiped her mouth,as she walked down the street with her high heels and her hair was flying a bit due the small breeze,passing by.She stopped again another cab,which drove from there straight to the airport.She had to get to Illinois as fast as she could,really wanted to get over this as quickly as possible.
In the meantime,mark payed for the coffee and remained pensive about what he had to do..in some point,he knew that Chris had to get out of the picture,no matter the costs.

Risa looked at her phone and saw the text message,reading it was a bit confused and begun to type back." I didn't got any message,only this one.I am "fine",just some problems with work.Nothing to worry,I am on my way to Illinois now..hoping by 9 PM to be back home.I miss you.." sending the text,she smiled a bit and sighing,her eyes were looking on the window.

After almost 2 hours,she got to Illinois and begun to run towards the main building with the small suitcase and the papers,she had to be there in about 10 minutes.If she will loose the signing her entire career will be doomed.Luckly,she got in time..and with a smile handed the pen to the Director just on the hallway,as he was about to leave.
"Done..at least this went well today..ah! can't wait to get home..my favorite show will start in 1 hour!" Risa,put a wider smile on her face and went downstairs from the building looking for a taxi.
She waited for like half of hour to get a free one,at the end finally managed to get into one so she headed home."for this contract..I will order some sushi!" said smiling as the driver drove of from there back to her home.

A/AO/O's

AAA111

Chris had decided that he would start the 3 hour drive to see her. He was gleaming with excitement and glee. He knew that she had ABSOLUTELY no idea at all that he would be surprising her by stopping by. This would be the biggest surprise that she would get in a very long time. He was very excited about it all.

As he reads the text message from her he looks down in surprise. "Huh..what happened I know I sent it to her" He says to himself as he looks through his text messages that he sent and he sees the exact last one that he sent to her. "Oh hmm..I sent one to you about an hour ago asking when you would get home from Illinois..but I found out. Take care of yourself and remember that I love you very very much."

After 3 hours, he arrives in her town. He has a key to her apartment so he unlocks the door and heads into her apartment. He is so excited for all of the surprises that he will soon be showing her.

He starts off by putting two vases of roses on the table. 2 two dozen reds roses for the girl of his dreams. Right between the two vases he wrote a note:
roses are red, violets are blue, no girl in this world is as beautiful as you. beautiful beautiful girl that i love more and more each day..I LOVE YOU
-Chris.

He sits in her room and lays down on her bed nonchalantly knowing how surprised she is going to be.

Bubbles

After a while,finally she gets home as she payed the taxi driver and smiles getting out of the car and walked in the apartment building,still holding the small suitcase in her left hand.Risa took a look over her watch and saw that it was a little over 9PM.
"In time..I will take a shower and then sushi for me!" said all happy,as her mind still got flashbacks from today and shook her head as got to her floor and unlocked the door,closing it behind her and threw away her shoes and the suitcase.
"Ah..better call now for the-" stopped as she was about to go to the kitchen and saw the roses and the note on the table.Now this is strange,who could have.-." reading the note her expression turned pale a bit..and her heart started to beat very fast.She smelled one rose and then took a deep breath walking closely towards her bedroom..

"he couldn't be in here...!" said all still very surprised,opening slow the door he was there.It was Chris.Son,tears begun to fall down her cheeks,and dropped the note  while she supported by the wall for a second looking at him.
"Ch-hris...is..that y-you?" said very surprised and crying,as then rushed over and jumped in hugging him tighter as never,touching his face as well."This..isn't a dream,right..?'Cause it's to beautiful..!I don't wanna wake up.." said to him still crying as her eyes met his and then smiled bi,hugging him again.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He smiled as she looked at him in complete and utter shock. He loved surprising her and he knew that the tears where in fact tears of joy. He stood up and hugged her tight. He kissed her lovingly and gentle on the lips.

"No baby it is not a dream. You are my dream come true. Shh shh baby don't cry. I'm here. It's okay." He holds her face as he looks at her. "So what is new with my beautifully exsiquite girlfriend"

He sits on the bed as he holds onto her hips as she grins wide.

Bubbles

However,between sobbing she manages to get it all together,wiped her tears away after he kissed her making her blush deeply.Still couldn't believed that he was there before her eyes,she moved to reach his hand and hold it there,squeezing it and smiled at him gentle.
"I..can't believe it.You are here.." says all serious and happy in the same time,with a racing heart."I..just god back from Illinois,I got the contract done..other than that,nothing special.." as she thought fast the small issue with mark today,she turned her face away and sighed a bit.Then,returned to him and smiled gently embracing Chris dearly."God! I missed you as hell..I..love you.."were the words which she said,letting out other small tears to fall on her face.

"Are...you hungry?I wanted to order some sushi.." asked away letting him go from the hugging and stared at his eyes,touching his face in a gentle manner with her fingers..
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He smiled at her. "Well I'm glad you got all of your work done so now you are free and I can focus everything on YOU baby. I missed you too baby. Ya know still trying to figure out how exactly you didn't get that text..Hmm. Not sure but I guess it happens. I'm here and who cares. " He is looking at her glad it is the weekend so she doesn't have to see Mark for a few days. He HATES the kid but she doesn't really know that yet.

"Yeah I'm hungry. Whatever you want to do is fine with me baby. I'm here for you. A week off to spend with the most beautiful girl in the entire world. I love you."

She intertwined her fingers with his fingers.

Bubbles

"hmhm..Indeed.I more than glad to see you.I could never have thought,you'll come down here." said Risa with a big and happy smile,getting up from the bed still holding his hand and pulled him after her."Then.,.I will cook something with what I got in the fridge." mumbled a bit,as both of them went outside the bedroom and headed to the kitchen,Risa turned to face him and smooched his cheek all dearly like,letting go of his hand.

"I will see what I can do..I think I can make some fried chicken with some pastas and souse." as Risa put the apron on her and begun to get out the ingredients on the table,looking at Chris form time to time starting prepare the food for the dinner.
"SO...tell me more.Hows the new job?How are you collegues..and hows int he new apartment?"asked all curious and giggled a bit waiting for a answer.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

"Oh babe I've been playing to come down and see you for weeks. I've missed you so much. I'd do anything for you babe. I hope that you really do know that." He held her hand and followed her as she led them into the kitchen. "We can order pizza if you want babe..Whatever is easy."

He smiled at her as she put on the apron and began to cook dinner. She looked so damn cute when she cooked. "Oh babe your are looking soo darn cute right now. I almost can't stand it."

He laughed at her. "The new job is going good. Working 10 hour days sometimes more depending on the calls that come in." He works as a head honcho for one of the largest electrical companies in the state. He is making good money. "Colleagues are nice. Made a few friends. And the apartment is great. Though it is more of a house. It has like 3 bedrooms so one is mine and then I turned one into a guest room..aka your room..and the last one is my office. I love it and I love you baby" He smiles at her.

Bubbles

"Hmm I see.Any new ladies around you?" said as she turned with a grin and holding a knife,and then cut some veggies for a salad."I am glad that you are doing good so far..I thought you'd come down during the holidays,you really surprised me..In a good way of course." continued Risa with a small smile and blushing in the same time at his words for being cute and telling her,how much eh loves her.

Risa turned her body to face him,letting the chicken meat to fry first and took a sit next to him on the small sofa,from the living room reaching for his hand feeling as her heart was beating like a drum.She had missed him.A lot.More than anything..but,her mind was racing at the moments when he'll not be around and she will get lonely.She hated that feeling the most.But she..loved him.More than herself.
"I..love you to,Chris..I really do.." said on a low tone and leaned closer to kiss his lips,in a sweet kiss and full of love.She missed that and every small touch from him.It was like,flew away and melted away within the kiss.Her heart begun to pound faster and stronger and a warm feeling crossed her entire body.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

"I work with some new ladies but no one as cute and lovely as you honey..What about you any new guys around?" He asked as she smiled at him. "I'm good at surprises remember..and oh yeah here's one more. " He hands her a piece of paper. On the paper is some paperwork for a new house that he recently bought. The house is located about 5 minutes from here. She notices from the address.

He smiled at him as he continued to cook the food for dinner. He held her hand as she smiled. "I know you do baby and babe I love you more than anything in this world. I love you so much baby" He kissed her on the cheek as he puts his large muscular but loving arms around her body making her feel secure.

Bubbles

Risa,felt the security and protection,along with the loving feelings passing through her veins in those moments;she squeezed his hand after kissing her cheek and couldn't help herself not to smile happy."Hmm..no new guys,same routine.Just,Mark is kind of..crossing the lien lately and I might not be able to take it and just quit the job.I..will find something else,I promise."said Risa,while reading the piece of paper.

"Ahm! this is so close..Chris! You,didn't had to do this..!!"said all surprised and amazed of what he could really do,just that she wished instead of a house,flowers or jeweleries he to be there with her.As much as possible.The house and other materials couldn't fill the empty from her heart when he wasn't with him.Risa snuggled closely to him and put a faint smile,by thinking again at those things.
"I am thinking of quitting my job,now that I got a raise and the contract done with the Farren;s Company,I can leave..and i was thinking to come and move there with you..what you say?"she asked him,still a bit insecure of his answer.Even if he loved her as he said,she didn't knew what he will do or how he'll react int hat matter.If indeed,he will turn her down..she might do something crazy..
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He looked at her as she talked about Mark.."What did that asshole do now??!!" He asks her completely irritated and annoyed that the jerk would even attempt to try anything. "I swear to God I will kill him. It was him that deleted the message. I know it"

"I know it is close and baby I wanted to do this to be closer to you because baby I love you. What do you mean quit your job? Babe if you just got a raise you should stay.

Bubbles

Risa let out a soft sigh and leans closer to him,in a sweet embrace patting his back gentle and breathing heavier near his ear."I..never liked this job.Really,I feel like I need a small break." said to him with a small pause,as then she got up to walk back into the kitchen,got out the chicken fromt he oven and started to prepare the pastas and the sauce.
"Mark..just asked me to marry him or he will take care of you.SO he said,after..almost strangulated my hand."continued Risa with a faint smile,and put the food on the plates.

"he..has become to possessive.It's making this to hard,he is me friend..yes,but..if I leave this job,he might even freak out and kill himself."said again and sat down with the food on the small table,made a sign for him to come there."Come on.,let's eat.It will cool of to much.." while she sat down the chair and took a fork being lost a little in her own thoughts.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

"Baby if you don't like it you are more than welcome to come back and live home with me. But I don't want you to leave your job because of me. I could never forgive myself for something like that. " He said and then his smiled faded. "I swear to God I am going to kill him. He had better never ever touch you again if he knows what is good for him. I don't think you should be friends with him. He thinks he is god's gift to the Earth.  I HATE HIM so much risa"

"Go ahead let him kill himself..it will save me the work of doing it myself." he said to her with almost complete seriousness. He sits down at the table wondering why she is so quiet.

Bubbles

"No..it's really fine.I..need a break from all that,seriously."said to him all of the sudden as she continued to eat and let him to speak about Mark,getting to know his true feeling for him,she knew deep inside that he was right,but was hard enough to accept it.I really wonder if I can really do this,quit my job and go move away with Chris?..Mark will be so pissed,then again I shouldn't care for to much..but,he is sort of my "boss" and he may not accept my retiring. gave a thought as her eyes were looking at the door.

"I know Chris..but,he is more insane than you can think.Believe me I know him for 5 years,or maybe I don't even know him anymore.I don't know what to say exactly." said Risa finishing her meal and then returned her face at him with an worried expression,then the door bell was heard.It was passed over 9PM and Risa was worried,it could be only one person.She was stunned for some reason,as if someone will get caught cheating,but she wasn't,yet got that sort of feeling.

"Shh! Don't answer..I don't want to.Must be Mark..I don't wanna deal with him now." said whispering and touched his hand feeling a bit scared and her pulse begun to rise even more,as her eyes were looking at the door.Several knocks were heard and then the door bell again.
"Come on..Risa! Open up..I know you are home.DOn't forget I got the key.." said the voice from behind the door,Mark's voice seemed faint yet serious.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He looked at her with concern in his eyes. "Hunny whats wrong? If you don't want to move home with me that is fine. Remember I bought the house 5 minutes from here. We would still be close but not too close yet. I want to be able to give you some space if you need that space. I sense you need that space."

"Why what'd he do again?? I hate him you know. He is the biggest jerk that I have ever met. And believe me I have met quite a few jerks in my lifetime thus far.

He held her hand and whispered to her. "I''ll get it baby. Don't you worry"

He answered the door. "What the hell do you want? She's not home. " He said lying as he gave Mark a mean mean scowl.

Bubbles

"No it's not that..I wanna move out with you..I need that and your company.."managed to say just as he left from the table and answered the door,talking harsh to Mark,and Risa just rushed over and hid herself in the kitchen praying that they won't start a fight.
Mark looked upon him and twitched his hands and gave him a serious look also releasing a sigh."well that's odd,she should have been home by now..Then I guess you don't mind if I go in and wait for her.I need to talk serious.PLus..what are you doing here?" asked him away and pushed him aside to get inside the apartment..

Risa was scared as she never was in her entire life,waiting behind the counter patiently and with a heavy breath,feeling the pulse getting stronger and really wished that Mark and Chris won't start a fight,even though that was slightly possible.

"SO..what are you doing here?Why did you come..didn't you know?she doesn't love you anymore,she wants to be with me..A man who supports her and IS actually here for her..You are despicable." said on a harsh and severe tone making self comfortable on the sofa and looked at Chris.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

"Well baby if you want to move out with me you can..It is up to you. You know I'd love to have you and see you every day. You know that baby.." He told her before he reached the door.

He gave him the rudest look ever. "Stop stalking my girlfriend and actually I do mind so get the fuck out of her house. Just get over yourself and realize she doesn't want you. I'm here to spend some time with my amazing girlfriend and you really need to leave before I have to make you leave. It is in your best interest really."

"Oh yeah she really wants to be with you. That's why she didn't answer the door right. She is scared of you. You didn't here we are moving out of town and in together. Just because i'm not here 24/7 doesn't mean I don't support her. Get the fuck out of her house before I make you pay. You piece of trash" He says to him.

Bubbles

Mark looked slightly at Chris with the biggest grin on his face,let out a sigh and got up from the sofa as in a quick motion punched Chris making him to fall to the floor,as he squeezed his fist.
"Man..I wanted to do that in a long time.As for her...she can't leave the company,she has a contract.Therefore, guess I will just have to get her by myself..you jerk" said Mark and looked around the apartment."Come on Risa..I know you are in here somewhere.Why don't you just take my offer and I won't kill your boyfriend here." said making small steps towards the kitchen.

Risa felt so scared,as she never was in her entire life,and didn't knew what exactly to do; he had become way to scary,it wasn't him and for some reason she really wanted to get rid of him and from his Company.Her heart begun to beat faster,as she heard someone falling to the floor,and then some footsteps coming closer tot he kitchen,with her hand she reached the counter and grabbed the fried pan just in case.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

Chris gets up fast. He is normally very quick and nimple on his feet. He staggers a bit but he is really fine. He comes up behind him and hits him in the back of the head with a pan. "Don't ever talk to her like that again. We are leaving and I don't give a damn about any contract and don't you ever dare think of touching her again."

"Get away from her too..Don't even think about finding her. Just get out" He says punching him in the face hard.

Bubbles

Mark was hit on the head making him to fall down as then he got punched in the face,made a quick move and rolled over with Chris as they continued to fight with each other.Risa got out from the kitchen's counter and was crying heavily by looking at the both of them
"Juts stop it already!!! Please..stop.." shouted at the both of them,falling down on her knees,almost asking for them to stop."I will do anything..so just stop already!!" shouted more and covered her face in her both hand sobbing away her soul..

Mark stopped in that moment and looked over to her"I told you already what you gotta do..we need to save the company.Marry me already and forget this jerk!" said getting up from there and tried to reach her.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

Chris saw him move towards his girl and that irritated him to no extent. He started punching him in the face and in the stomache consistently. "Dont you dare threaten her. She will make her decision on her own and you will respect her decision just like I will. Just back the fuck off." He punches him one last time.

"Honey do you want to stay with him or me..Please choose whatever makes you happy. If that is not me I understand. I just want you to be happy. It is all I ever really wanted. Just remember I love you" He sits up and sits on a chair.

Bubbles

Risa was sobbing under her breath,tried to calm herself down and hearing faintly Chris and Mark's voice with her head spinning and begun to hurt.It was nervous and more than annoyed by the current situation.She stood up squeezing her both hands,from the nervousness and saw Mark getting up rubbing his face with his nose bleeding.She turned away and brought to him,not to close some tissues.

"I love you to Chris..I just wish you wouldn't be away so far and for that long.." said calm and then looked at Mark"I will not marry an idiot who hurts me just to save his as* form the Company.I quit! GET OUT of my apartment before I call the Police.." continued and grabbed her phone,threatening him.Mark understood the situation and got up walking to the door having a one last glace at the both of them"You will regret this later.." said before slamming the door behind him and Risa just fell again against the floor with her eyes lost in sight..

"he is..finally..gone..For good..?" asked herself a bit more calm,and her eyes gazed back at Chris.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

Chris got up and went over to Risa as he sat down next to her and put his arms around her as he hugged her. "Yes baby he is gone. It is okay. I'm here for you and I will protect you. It's okay shh"

He kissed the top of her head with a big black bruised eye. "Honey tomorrow we are going to the police and filing for a restraining order." He had never been very forceful in the relationship but now he felt like he had to in order to save the relationship. He wouldn't lose her or be so close to losing her. He was buying that house.

Bubbles

She embraced him tightly,and tried to hold back her tears feeling a lot better with Mark gone for a while,still with fear of his last words and made her think a lot.
"I..really don't know Chris..he has a lot of connections and we can't win against that.."said gripping tighter his back and let her tears to fall down on her cheeks,while sobbing;yet,she was happy that at least got him by her side no mater what.Right?..

"I don't know if we will ever be able to live a normal life,apart from my past here..and HIM.I never thought he will do what he did,I am sorry...Does your eye hurt?" said releasing a bit from the hugging and looked at him worried."I will get you some ice." said smiling and got up to go to the refrigerator getting our a pack of ice,she offered her hand so can stand up..
A/AO/O's

AAA111

"Honey to be completely honest I don't really give a damn if the guy has connections. He had no right to threaten you the way he did. We are getting that restraining order. I'm insistent on this. "

"We will baby. You can move in with me or we can move back home and move away from all this regardless I'm never going to leave your side again. I'm here for the long haul sweets" He smiled at her lovingly. "And it hurts a little but babe I'm fine." He grabs her hand and stands up to follow her to the kitchen.

Bubbles

"Even if..still,Chris.." as he got up she put the ice pack at his eye with a smile,holding his hand as they went walking to the sofa."I just wished that things would be different from how they are right now.I say..nmnm..let's move as fast as we can.I really don't care where.Can be in CHina or wherever..I just need you " spoke Risa and kissed his cheek gentle,putting her head at his chest and closed her eyes.she felt really tired and exhausted after all this and needed some rest,just for a short while.

"I..need to make some coffee later on..I feel so tireed.."mumbled as she soon fell asleep there,holding his warm hand and breathing slowly,near his neck.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He smiled at her as he whispered in her ear. "Babe I'd go to the ends of the earth to make you happy. Wherever your little heart desires to go is where we will go together. I love you"

She drifts off to sleep in his arms. He slowly puts her down on the sofa as he makes some calls to a friend in the police department to talk to and attempts to get a restraining order. He tells him that ya that will be easy enough. His friend is the head police chief. He smiles to himself as she goes to clean some dishes and tidy up for his girl who he loves so much.

Bubbles

A few hours she woke up,rubbing her eyes looked in the room as it was empty,still with a sleepy face,Risa got up stretching a bit and looked a bit confused.She thought Chris was there,or was it a..dream?She could swear it was real.
"Chris..are you in here?Where are you.."begun to look in her apartment,for now not a single trace of him,she begun to feel worried and started to feel that she had a nightmare with Mark stuff going on.Risa let out a sigh and sat down on the kitchen table with her chin in her left hand looking around,trying to think what she can do..

"I wonder what happened..I am sure I did not drream about that."said to herself on a sad tone.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

Chris had gotten up when she feel asleep and decided to go out and do some chores while she was sleeping. He wanted to surprise her but he was definitely going to hint in the letter what he was up to. He wrote the letter and put it on the kitchen table exactly where he knew that she would be able to see it

Risa,
I went out to do some errands and sign a lease agreement..be back soon. I LOVE YOU!! If you need me call or text me babe. Everything I do in my life is for you. You are my angel!

-Chris :-)

Bubbles

Risa read the note and of course she would worry sick for him,what he had done and what he will do..she can not know.At least not for now,she decided it was better to clear her mind for a bit and went to take a shower.She went to the bathroom,letting the water to pour down in the shower,taking of her clothes Risa got inside closing the curtain after her.Her mind was running at the events in the few past hours and didn't knew what she will exactly do next,the fight with the guys,loosing her job..Loving Chris.Is this what she truly wanted?

"I love him..but,what we will do..?"said to herself,as after a short while she got out and put on new clothes,a pair of blue sports pants and a big t-shirt,as then someone knocked on the door.She thought Chris has arrived already and went all happy to open the door.But when she opened it,a woman was standing there with a cigar in her mouth.

"Um..may I help you,Miss..?" asked a bit confused the lady and looked upon her.,The lady was wearing a short skit,some dark gothic boots and with pierces at her lip and nose,her blouse was ripped in many place and had a leather jacket above that.
"Yeha..I am here for Chris.Is he here?" hearing those words Risa just froze in place.Time stopped for her and blinked over and over at the girl.
"..whaat?" managed to say by looking at her with a very surprised face and clenched the hand on the door handle so she won't fall down.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

Chris was out and about doing some errands for his girlfriend. He was buying her some more roses and some gifts that he knew would mean a lot to her including a lease to a brand new apartment. He was extremely content with both himself and their relationship. It was pretty much the most amazing feeling that he had ever felt in his entire life. He was after all in love with her.

He wondered if the girl had shown up yet to surprise her. He had sent his landlord over to her place to at first tease her then make her realize that this was their new landlord if she would have it.

"I'm looking for Chris..I have some last minute papers that I would like him to sign. I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. I'm Lindsay and I'm Chris's new landlord. Here are the final documents to the new house. He wanted me to tease you and tell you I'm his "girlfriend" but your too sweet and cute for that. This house he bought to make you happy."

Bubbles

"I..nmm..Come in please.I am Risa." said still a bit in a shock and closed the door after the woman,offering her a seat as she herself drank some water,still feeling all nervous."I can make a coffee or something..Just ask away.And..Ah! I see..the landlord.." said smiled but sighed in the same time taking a seat near her and looked over the papers.

"So..these are the papers?Do I have to sign at some place..?"asked her nicely,brushing some of the hair from her face.I never knew he already did this..so fast! Ahh..I need to cook something good for tonight when he gets home,as a small surprise.. thought to herself with a small giggle.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

"Thank you miss. It is very nice to meet you Risa. As I said I am Lindsay." She said as she walked into and sat down at the kitchen table. She placed the papers in front of her. She could tell that Risa was very shocked by this.

"Yeah these are the papers. I need you to sign on each page. It is like 10 pages I'm sorry but that is how you get a lease. I bet you haven't seen the house but I can almost guarnatee you love it. I would buy it if I needed a house." SHe said laughing.

Bubbles

"Oh,I see..nice to meet you Lindsay and no worries,I get this." said Risa with a smile and begun to sign all the 10 pages and offered her more coffee and some brownies,which she had for only 2-3 days with a smile.
"I am really wondering where he is by now..can I see the house today by any chance?" asked her politely and joyful,exactly then took her bag and coat also putting on the shoes,without expecting the landlord answer first.

"I really wanna see the house,I am already thinking of the furniture and the carpets..silly me" said blushing badly and giggling.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

She smiled as Risa signed the rest of the papers. She seemed so antsy but the kind of antsy where she is nervous but yet excited. It was a good type of antsy.

"He was going out to do some more errands I think..Yeah we can swing by the house and tour it. It is after all your and Chris's house now. It is about a 15 minute drive. It has 4 bedrooms, 4 baths, a pool and hot tub and a bunch of other cool stuff" She says smilign at him.

Bubbles

"ah I see..well it doesn't matter actually.I really wanna see it and how it looks.DO you got a car..?" asked her putting the left shoe on and looked over for the keys from the apartment."where did I put those?Ahh!! I can't find nothing in this damn house.." complained Risa and pouted too,she rushed over in her bedroom,bathroom ..looked over the table in the living room.

"Did you saw my keys?They got a fluffy red stuff hanging on them.."asked  Lindsay, as she begun to panic and ruffled her hair trying to figure it out where the keys are.
"ahh..never mind.I got a spare key!After that we can go.." said Risa with a big smile adn got the extra key from under the carpet."we can go now.." while she stood up and opened the door,waiting for a reply from the landlord.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

"Well we can head over there now if you would like. I got my car out in the parking lot out front." She said laughing at Risa as she ran through her house all flustered about everything that was happening. She smiled thinking that everything that Chris said about her was absolutely true. But that was a good thing .

She laughed as she stood on the front porch waiting for Risa. "Ready to go whenever you are Risa. And relax I know that you will love the house. Just take it easy. All will be fine.

Bubbles

"ahh...I seee.I am sure.I just ..erm-I guess I am to excited" said with a smile at Lindsay and sat in the car closing the door after her.She took a deep breath and put the seat belt at her body and then got out her phone to send a message.
With a delightful smile,Risa leaned on the comfy seat and texts to Chris "I am on my way to the new home..with the landlord..Nice try with the joke of the girlfriend,you'll see what you get tonight when we meet..-giggles-" message sent,pressing the enter button.

"ohh..I didn't asked.Does the house has a garden to?" said with big eyes looking at Lindsay.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

"I know you are excited to see the new house as you should be. It is completely normal for you to feel. Especially if it as big of a surprise as it is. Chris is a good guy. Don't ever let him go. He is a truly one of the few good guys in the world." She smiled at Risa as she began to drive off. "Oh yeah the house has a seperate greenhouse in middle of the backyard. " She said smiling.

Chris received Risa's text message and he laughed to himself.  She was so cute and he hoped that she loved him. She was gonna tease her again so she clicked reply as he started typing his message. "New house? You buy a house pretty? What joke silly? I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about..None. Just that I LOVE YOU" He clicks send.

Bubbles

"Oh..that's just marvelous. I can't wait t see it..I can also plant some flowers in it.Hihii" giggles a bit and smiles wide at Lindsay and then reads the text from Chris,she rise a eyebrow and begins to type back to him."yeah I am..and It's beautiful..I am sure I am gonna love it..aaand I love you to,mister *mysterious guy* " pressed enter button and closed the phone putting it in the pocket.

I will play a bit along for tonight,a bit of hide and seek..hehee.Let's see him after that with his jokes,hmm. thought to herself as was looking on the car's window on the street,the sky was nice but rather cloudy."I think it might rain soon.." said more to herself,not knowing if Lindsay will pay attention.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

She laughs at Risa. "You seem so sweet. Chris was right about you and I hope you love the new house. He went all out on this house for you making sure that it had everything. It has 4 bedrooms, a finished gameroom, a 3 car garage, a pool, a hot tube, 4 bathrooms, a greenhouse, fenced in backyard, a work out room, and a bunch of other stuff." She smiles.

He laughs as he receives the text. Deciding he will play along too. "I'm sure youll love your new house that you bought without my permission *hmph* i love you more" He teases her back.

"Yeah it looking like it may want to try and rain" Lindsay said back to Risa.

Bubbles

Risa let out another sigh still looking over the window"I wonder where he found this house..and from where he had so much money?I mean,by the description it sure seems rather expensive." said to the Landlord,as they arrived in front of this beautiful house and stopped the car.
"whoaa..are you kiddin' me?Is this the house??" said Risa very surprised,and heard her phone in the meantime,she fast got out from the car and read the text from Chris..
She text him back "I know that you bought this house,please stop acting like a "child" and admit it..I will prepare something nice for you tonight..Loves you till the Moon and the way back." pressed enter button and smiled widely.

"Can we go already inside..can we?" as a child was excited for seeing a toy.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

Lindsay looked at her laughing at seeing how surprised she was about all of the things that would be in the house. "As much as I would love to tell you how much he paid for it I have strict orders from the boss man. Sorry Risa" She tells him. The boss man is of course Chris. Who else could it really be??

"Yep this is the house that your wonderful boyfriend bought. I knew you'd like it.

He laughs as he receives the text. "What house do you mean darling? I did no such thing. Love you til forever and ever love of my life" He clicks send as he smiled laughing to himself.

Lindsay laughed at Risa. "Yes we can go in" she says as she gets out of the car and heads to the patio.

Bubbles

"ahah...it's fine,I was just curious,you know..like cats-nyaa!" said chuckling and fallowed her at the house down the patio,looking at the nice trees and the small garden.She was indeed very happy about what she was,but mostly..wanted him to be there with her most of them all and not a house,because a thing can't replace the missing part from her heart.

She reads the text and decided not to send anything back,a small feeling of nostalgia got into her and sighed a bit,looking at Lindsay back and how she was talking about the house.I really wished for him to be here with me..I really wonder what he is doing and what is he up to lately?He barely said something to me and I don't know what to believe anymore.I mean I trust him,I really do..but instead of a house.-right now I wanted him.Maybe I am to needy..or selfish.. she seemed in pretty deep thoughts and didn't saw the small rock on the ground.,from which she tripped.

"ah..crap!" said all of the sudden and looked over at her shoe."these are my favorites.." complained a bit and looked around once again.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

"I'll just tell ya it was the highest bid I've gotten on a house ever..but then again this is the nicest house i've ever sold." She said as she looked at her. "You can explore and look at whatever you'd like."

Just then a guy came up behind her and put his hands over her eyes not saying a word. In his hands he has a dozen red roses and a box of chocolates for this lady love. He had so many surprises for her.

Bubbles

"ah..thank you Lindsay.I will check the kitchen first..But for now i want -" her words stopped as someone's hands covered her eyes and she smiles,still pretend didn't knew him and tried to not giggle to much.

"Oh my..I wonder who it is ?A thief..he stole my heart.."says on a low tone and takes away the hands,turning to face him.It was Chris.Risa hugged him tightly with teary eyes and all happy,gripping tighter his coat at his back."I missed you.!! where have you been..?" asks away and sinks her face at his shoulder,then kisses softly his cheek.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He laughs at her as she asks twenty questions. He hugs her as he places his flowers and candy on a table on the porch. "Aww baby don't cry. It is okay. I'm here. I had to go get these beautiful roses and delicious candy for my girl. I went to finish some surprises for you. Shh it's okay." He kisses her lovingly. "I hope you like the house baby."

Bubbles

Risa looked over her boyfriend and pouts like a small kiddo and then her eyes stopped over the roses and candy;then rises her eyes at him as he soon kissed her and mumbled some words.Her mind was running all over and she smiled at him slightly.
"You are such a meanie..!" then showed him her tongue and leaned over to smell the roses,enjoying the moment for that."and..I am sure I will love the house..let's go inside." said to him reaching for his hand and took the choco. box as well.They went around the house and got on the back door which lead to the kitchen..
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He looked at her with a look of fake shock on his face. "I'm not a meanie..If I'm a meanie then I'll take the flowers and chocolate back missy. Why am I mean??"

He laughs at her as she holds her hand and they walk into the kitchen. It has all stainless steel appliances and an island. It is definitely very very gorgeous.

Bubbles

"I am joking silly..geezz..Oh,wow!! This is a very nice kitchen!"said with an amazed face Risa,and  released his hand lowering herself more looking at the furniture touching it as if it was something precious and it was afraid to touch it.
"This is just beautiful.look at this color and these nice lines,the colors are just...amazing!!" all joyful more than a small child and smiled big at him,she searched every corner,ever counter,the curtains ..nothing escaped from her eyes nor her hands.

"I think I may move in the kitchen."said with a grin and chuckled for herself..Risa stepped closer to Chris and kissed him gentle,then hugging him sweetly.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

Lindsay laughed as she walked around the house taking down some notes on the place.

"Oh honey I'm glad you love it. I figured you'd love it. This is only the kitchen just wait until you see the bedroom. I got 4 bedrooms so one can be mine, one can be yours, then theres a master bedroom, and a guest. I wasn't sure if you wanted to have a bed together so I did our own and one together." He shrugged smiling as she looked around.

Bubbles

She looked at Chris with a small smile,and then stepped back a bit taking another look in the kitchen placing her finger at the window and her eyes looked outside.
"it's indeed very beautiful..I really like it."said to him and then turned to walk back,but towards the door."let's go upstairs then..as for the bathrooms..why we should be in separate ones?It's not liek you think in that stupid thing..to stay like this and can do *other stuff* only after the marriage."said to him getting in the hallways,looking at the nice painting on the hallway.

"I bet the bathrooms look even better..maybe if they are blue even better.I don't like to much white anyways.."said more for herself and went slowly on the stairs.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He laughed at her as she made all kind of comments about the house. "I'm glad you like it honey. I'm so glad that you do and as for the bathrooms I just wasn't sure what exactly you wanted to do so I got it just in case. You never knew." He shrugs smiling as they make their way into the bathroom, which is painted in a very very pretty baby blue. Like the ocean blue.

He smiled as he chased her up the stairs playfully.

Bubbles

"I think this is very very nice..Just on my taste.And the shower is sooo cool!! Oh,god..a blue sink!"said all happy and chuckled for herself,getting slowly out of the bathroom hearing your getting upstairs.
"You need to catch the kitten if you wanna play some..!" said grinning and stepped forward,faster towards a room,which seemed a bedroom,with a nice bed and 2 night stands near it,a big window at the left side,a wooden closet with mirrors./The carpet was on a pale purple,as the painting on the wall had a suave,yellow nuance.

"This is so perfect..I love this room!" said jumping over the bed,flopping with her face on the nice,smooth sheets.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

(Sorry didn't realize you had posted)

He walked into the room as he leaned in the doorway looking at her. "I'm so glad that you like it. The next task is somehow moving out here and selling your place. I can't wait to move in with you baby. It is going to be so nice to live with you." HE looks at her and how beautiful and happy she looks and that is all that he has ever really wanted for her.

Bubbles

[I was gonna ask you,at the OOC or something..it's cool]

"yeah..I am very happy.Moreover,happier that I am with you..those days being so far,really made me sad."replied to him,rolling in the bed,laying on her back and giggles,tossing a pillow right at him.
"I will..make a report and see for how much I can sell the apartment..No worries.."grabbed another pillow and jumped on her feet,on the bed all acting like a 5year old."PILLOW Fight!!" said all laughing like crazy and went down towards him hitting him playful,with the feathers flying in the room.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He smiled at her. "I know that you were sad that we had to be so far away from each other for so long. I was so sad too. After all I do love my girl very very much and it is hard not being never someone so beautiful and stunning" He smiled at her as he grabbed the pillow and hit her gently and he smiled. "I love you" He looked at her. "Now what baby?"

Bubbles

"you really are a big words mister Chris..compliment me so much,I might get spoiled..!"chuckles to herself and tosses another pillow at you,as then I tickle your sides smiling big.
"I love you to..silly boy friend,kyaa!!" said giggling and then rushed over the bed,jumping on it,made a sign with her finger as calling over."Hm..why don't we cuddle and later on,we can play in the kitchen?was thinking of baking something."said to him grinning.
She knew he liked her sweets more than anything,still at least for now everything was very good and was happy.All she needed.

[was thinking of soon ending this..>>]]
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He laughs at her. "GET spoiled. Sorry to tell you honey but you already are a little bit spoiled but I'm allowed."
He nodded at her as he slowly climbed onto the bed with her and he lovingly and gently put his arms around her as he held her tight. All he wanted was for her to be happy and feel safe.

(That's fine..Whatever is fine)

Bubbles

[let's make like 5 more posts and then end it..:P]]

"aahh! I see..sounds fair enough to me."giggled a bit,and hugged him tight feeling his heart beats as well,along with her strong racing heart.Got all red in cheeks once again,even now after all this time,she felt nervous around him at the small gestures of his affection and love towards her.It couldn't be helped.

"nmm..Chris,I love y-oou.."said mumbling and lift her chin from his chest,to look deep into his eyes and leaned a bit to kiss his cheek,close to his lips,as he could feel her warm breath tickling his skin.She smiled happily at him,like a child with no worries,knowing that with Him she has everything she ever needed.Love.Affection,carrying.Safety.Nothing more or less.
but wasn't sure of the news,which she got from the Doctor about her and how he will take the further notice,for now..decided not to tell him.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

[Sounds good..ohhh news from the doctor..uh-oh. ]

"OF course it is far. Your my princess and I shower all of my princesses with love and affection. Your silly honey." He puts his arms around his as he gives her a loving and sweet kiss. Life right now is so perfect with her. He is absolutely head over heels in love with this girl in front of him and he knows that she loves him more than anything too. This house is the beginning of their perfect life together and he was so absolutely excited about where it was going to lead both of them.

Bubbles

"hnmm.."mumbeld within the kiss,getting more tender and passionate at some points,she felt as if was in Heaven and melting away in the bed's smooth sheets.They soon fell asleep there,as Risa woke up later that day,almost night time by rubbing her eyes.
"nmm..I fell asleep.Argh..I need to cook."said shaking her head,stretched her arms and legs around and tried not to wake up Chris,pulled over the blanket over him,kissed his cheek and went downstairs to the kitchen.

She took a deep breath,got out some ingredients preparing some food and also,decided to bake some cookies which she knew the recipe from her Grandmother.Still,her thoughts were caught up in those results from the doctor and wouldn't leave her mind.
"I need to tell him..sooner or later.."said chopping some vegetables,getting ready some fresh meat..
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He kept kissing her repeatedly each kiss more loving than the previous kiss. Soon he drifted off to sleep with the girl of his dreams next to him nestled in his arms.
A few hours later he turned over but she wasn't there and he said up as he rubbed his eyes. He looked around the room but she wasn't there. He figured she was cooking so he headed downstairs. He saw her cooking in the kitchen. "Hey good looking what'cha cooking?" He laughed.

Bubbles

"aah! you..are here.I..uhm..Some chicken soup and brownies after later on."replied to him,still with her back at him,cutting the veggies all nervous,trying to focus there.Didn't want to show him,her worrying face for now.
"vanilla or chocolate flavor?"asked him,adding the veggies for the soup and some spicy ingredients;then turned for another counter,to get a bowl,the flour,vanilla and chocolate and some eggs.
She wanted to seem preocupied for now,mixing all that with a big smile trying to hold back her tears as much as she could.Took a deep breath,cut some other vegetables

"I...really..uhm..li-ike the house.."low tone,almost whispering.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He smiled at her as she prepared some of the food she was making. She seemed a little quiet and distant to him though. "Hmm chocolate is my fave. Thanks baby."

"Honey whats wrong? You seem out of it. I'm always here to talk to and listen to babe. ALWAYS. I promise you that." He walked up behind her as he puts his arms around her.

"i'm glad you like the house. I LOVE it especially with you in it."

Bubbles

"Chocolate it is then..Awesome.."said on a distant note,tried to loosen up the tension by cooking.At least for now,a small headache begun and heard his voice,that worrying tone.Only made her condition worse,begun to tremble and winced as he hugged her from behind asking what was wrong..and also that he loved the house more,'cause of her presence.

"I..nmm..the Doctor said that I can't have babies.."managed to say all then,as tears went flowing over her face,putting down the knife and lowered her head,pushed him away for a moment,looking with her eyes at him and breathing heavy.
"he..s-aaid that my body w-oon't accept to have babies,that I got something wrong..it's not fair!!"shouted and lowered herself to the ground,crying her soul out.This was way to much..
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He smiled as she began to prepare the chocolate dessert that she was planning on making tonight.

As she laid down onto the floor and began to cry he slid down on the floor too as he held her and talked soothingly to her. "Shhh honey. It's okay. It's okay. I know it is hard but I'm here for you. I'm never ever leaving you. We will figure something out I promise you. How long ago did you find this out sweetheart?"

Bubbles

She looked over to Chris with teary eyes,gulped and felt her throat then used her hands to push him away form her body.She didn't needed that,even the comfort offered by him,wasn't enough.Risa was disappointed in what the Doctor said about the child,wasn't sure how to react or what supposed to do.
"Please..just leave me alone for now.."said to him standing up,wiping her tears and went to check for the food,tasting from it and sobbed even more,for herself.The situation was really critic and Risa,really didn't knew exactly what to do.She kept thinking of how it would have been to have her own baby.She slammed her hands by the counter,taking a deep breath and then smiled.
"I..am sorry..I am..just stressed out."said to him turning to face his eyes.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He looked at her and nodded understanding that she needed just a little bit of time to gather her thoughts. He was a very caring and understanding man. It was just the way he had grown up and how his parents had raised him. He got up and sat at the kitchen table and fiddled and played with his hands not sure exactly what else he could do right now. He was worried about her.

"I know your stressed and freaking out but honey I'm here to protect you and love you and be your rock. Just don't push me away because I would do anything in the world to make this pain go away. I would. I know it isn't something that can be done like that but I would do anything for my princess who I love more than anything."

Bubbles

"I know..love.I just didn't faced this before and I am young and.."paused for a little walking towards the table and took a seat down,slowly reaching for your hands over the table smiling gently.
"I am trying to gather all together,I..nm was thinking to maybe adopt a child.Not now..later on,because I don't know how you truly feel about this child thing and for sure I don't wanna pressure you nor anything."leans a little over the chair,supporting her back,letting out a sigh and then rubbed her forehead and then slowly let her eyes to gaze at you.

"I really am sorry,Chris..please forgive me."spoke to him,calmer and on a softer voice.
A/AO/O's

AAA111

He looked at her in the eyes as he grabbed her hands. "I know you are young and this is probably hard for you and that is normal. Just know that I am ALWAYS here for you no matter what. I love children so if adopting a child is something you want to do I'd back you 100%. I'm here for you whatever you need and want to do. I love you."

"Honey don't apolgoize. You have nothing to be sorry for."

Bubbles

[I think this is it..the ending... :P]]

"Hm..I know Chris.I just need a bit of time.I am thankful still,that I got you for now,it's all that matters."said to him and leans over the table kissing his lips."I love you to.." then stand up as they could smell something and Risa realized the cookies.

"ah!! the brownies!!"rushed over to the oven and took them out,luckily they weren't burnt,placed them on the counter still warm and fluffy."Good..they are in one piece,at least.."smiles as she turned to you,and put some of them on a plate.
"here,I bet you are hungry.."puts down in front of you as I take one,still warm and she bit form it all happy,trying to forgot about the harsh situation.Life indeed can be harsh,but then again..you can overcome them all,with love and faith.In weakness there is strength so..you must trust more yourself and the person whom you love.Life works out that way.
A/AO/O's