Seeking Role-play M/F/M or M/F/F anyone can play{updated 6/25/10}

Started by Nitro, May 02, 2010, 05:35:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nitro

Just added a new Role-play idea that i would love to do.

Major Major

This sounds interesting. I could play the Angel, if you like?

Nitro

This is going to be a Master/Mistress/Pet..Slave type deal. The characters that get played for not have to be human they can be a demon angel..well the list goes on and well would love to get others to play this.

There could also be another person to play someone for the Pet/slave to interact with when the master/Mistress is not around. I will be playing the master, I am wanting to put this in extreme cause it will be just that Extreme in many ways. I have no limits except for Scat and animal play other then that i am very open. The world they live in would be more of a futuristic type setting. The guy i will be playing is well I had a hard time choosing so it is between these three

Once i get some players the others could help me decide. I am open to any suggestions for this and hope to get to play this. The details can be worked out more once i get some hits if you wish to play this post here or PM me. This is one i have been looking forward to just had not felt like doing a request thread if you wish to know about what i am in to ask me my O/O is basic i didn't put a lot of detail into it.

{What i wish from a role-play partner For this story.}
-Long term.
-Romance
-Drama
-Suspense
-Action
-twists and surprises to keep the story going.
-a picture for their character
-submissive and dominance on all parts}

Nitro

Okay just updated and added a new role-play idea i would love to play.

Nitro

I added a little bit to the details and things can be changed if needed like the world can be futuristic or back in the older days or it could be here and now. I am really open for anything on the Role-play. I also added what i would like to see as far as the Role-play goes..Like i also said i am open to suggestions.

Nitro

Updated what other characters i am looking for.

elfguy

So basically a master and mistress dominating over a slave? Would the slave be F or M? Either way I could play the mistress, let me know. I have no problem with EX.
----

Nitro

Quote from: elfguy on June 25, 2010, 02:42:19 PM
So basically a master and mistress dominating over a slave? Would the slave be F or M? Either way I could play the mistress, let me know. I have no problem with EX.

Yes that is it a master and mistress dominating a slave or pet. I was thinking at first the slave/pet could be Female, But then i Thought it could be Male, I am open to Either and well say if the slave or pet is female. I was thinking their could be a male there to keep her company when the master and mistress are not around. Or reverse I am very flexible and If you would wish to play the Mistress that means we need only find another person to play the slave or pet.

elfguy

Yup I'll make a character soon. I also don't mind either a F or M slave. With the two of us keeping them company I don't think they'll be able to handle much more really :P

Do you have any more details on the setting? You said modern/scifi? Like a few hundred years in the future, any specifics, maybe on a foreign world?
----

Nitro

Quote from: elfguy on June 25, 2010, 03:18:55 PM
Yup I'll make a character soon. I also don't mind either a F or M slave. With the two of us keeping them company I don't think they'll be able to handle much more really :P

Do you have any more details on the setting? You said modern/scifi? Like a few hundred years in the future, any specifics, maybe on a foreign world?

Well to be honest any world is fine with me, I was thinking though that since the characters don't have to be Human that the story could take place on another world besides earth, And i was thinking that the creatures are much more intelligent then humans so things are more advanced then things on Earth. it could also be a alternate plain of existence like their is the human world and then if you cross that plain it because a alternate reality type thing.

elfguy

How about this. We're space raiders, working together, we raid planets to capture people and sell them. It doesn't matter if they are human or alien, we always get a good price on underground space stations trading with local gangs. My character would be a young human girl, quite attractive, and often using her body to attract preys, but turns out to be really dominant towards our captives. You could play either a human or alien, and maybe we decided to keep our latest captive for ourselves, as our playtoy.
----

elfguy

Actually I could make an alien. I was thinking of this beauty:

----

Nitro

Quote from: elfguy on June 25, 2010, 03:36:54 PM
How about this. We're space raiders, working together, we raid planets to capture people and sell them. It doesn't matter if they are human or alien, we always get a good price on underground space stations trading with local gangs. My character would be a young human girl, quite attractive, and often using her body to attract preys, but turns out to be really dominant towards our captives. You could play either a human or alien, and maybe we decided to keep our latest captive for ourselves, as our play-toy.

Okay that is fine..I have never done a story like that before so that would be really different. Not saying i would not mind but it would be a new experience for me... And since we are going that rout I will be using this character. I hope that we can find someone else to play i am very interested in this. I also had in mind that at times the dominance can some times get in the way between the two and well things a bumpy at times cause to big Dom's become hard to get along with each other so i was hoping to add that in there as well That they don't always see Eye to Eye.

elfguy

That's fine, she wouldn't mind letting him get a bit dominant with her from time to time. Now to find someone who wants to be dominated by both a male and female, that may be tricky...
----

Nitro

Quote from: elfguy on June 25, 2010, 03:58:21 PM
That's fine, she wouldn't mind letting him get a bit dominant with her from time to time. Now to find someone who wants to be dominated by both a male and female, that may be tricky...

Well actually i was thinking a bit of both..Her being dominant with him and he being dominant with her.

You are correct on that to find someone to be dominated by both might be a bit hard.

Demik

*Huggles Sy* Hiya my Sy ;D (my that's a lotta y lol). I decided since you guys haven't found a slave to play with yet that I would offer myself up hehe. After speaking with Sy we figured out that I'm going to actually be playing twins for your enjoyment.

Names: Revael (m) and Ithana (f)
They look like in the picture except their hands are normal. They are a prince and princess but not overly spoiled. Their people are very peaceful. Neither of them have had any sexual experiences. They're both very sweet and innocent but protective of each other so if one is threatened the other is likely to try and fight to protect them. So I'm thinking either they happened to be wandering outside of their palace when you guys come and pick them up or maybe they catch your two's character's eyes and you decide to take them. I dunno those are just my thoughts right at this moment. I'm really up for anything and I'm good at improvising (as Sy knows well heh) ;D.

elfguy

----

Demik

elfguy

Ya twins are fine. My character would probably concentrate on the male twin while he would concentrate on the female one I would assume.
----

Demik

Knowing Sy the male is gonna get more attention than the female. But that's fine with me. Whatever anyone feels like at that moment is good with me. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to play a male or female for this game so decided on twins lol. Was gonna play a Herm but accidentally scared Sy with that idea when I mentioned one of Robert Heinlein's tales of one who goes back in time and gets his female self pregnant lol.

elfguy

I'm also not into herms at all. My character can dominate both twins if need be so I'm sure both will get abused quite nicely!
----

Demik

Lol well it seems to be doubly good that I chose twins then ;D. I'm sure they'll both get plenty of attention, I'm certainly not worried about that. So now we just gotta wait for Sy and figure out how we're gonna start this. I think it would be nice to start out separated and go through the twins being spotted and acquired.

Nitro

elfguy

----

Nitro

Demik

*Giggles* Let poor little Sy pry his eyes open and kick start that brain :P

Demik

Okay just so I know... I had thought that we were going to play it so they both shared the twins between them. That they were going to be the playthings on the ship not belonging to just one or the other. So they'd play with whoever they felt like at the time or even all got together at once. Are we now doing it so Ithana is just with Shaal and Neveal is only with Revan?

Nitro

We were suppose to do it where they were both shared but at the moment they are getting acquainted to them and basically after the first time things will be switched up.