Xendria, (Nudism, Scifi, Alien, Orgy, Fetish, Freeform) (looking for 2 more)

Started by Chreestafer, August 27, 2013, 10:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

Hello all :)

Ill have an ic thread and intro post set up shortly here please bide with me for a bit.

I post question though, how many of you hold interest in multiple characters? 
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Yukina

Quote from: Chreestafer on September 03, 2013, 08:06:13 PM
Hello all :)

Ill have an ic thread and intro post set up shortly here please bide with me for a bit.

I post question though, how many of you hold interest in multiple characters?

Yay! I don't prefer having multiple characters though.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Angaroo

*drops hat on ground* Hmm...well, I guess that means I'm expressing interest in this RP now. I will begin working on my CS at once.

Tamhansen

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

AutumRose

I have a few ideas..  for a clockwork  enhanced  borg type alien  character..    the question is would that be helpful to your  rp?
Get to know me ( the black rose ) has been updated to reflect my current circumstances.  please read this first. 

Tamhansen

A wind up borg? Wow, I could think of so many ways to have fun with one of those.

ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

King Serperior

Quote from: Angaroo on September 04, 2013, 04:51:13 AM
*drops hat on ground* Hmm...well, I guess that means I'm expressing interest in this RP now. I will begin working on my CS at once.
Yay!  :D
Quote from: AutumRose on September 04, 2013, 05:49:14 AM
I have a few ideas..  for a clockwork  enhanced  borg type alien  character..    the question is would that be helpful to your  rp?
Hi there, Rose  :)  Hmm....that could be interesting indeed  *nods*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

BlackestKnight

BlackestKnight

Played By: BlackestKnight 

Name: Jordan Powell

Sex: Male

Race: Psionic

Job: Carpenter

Appearance: 
Jordan

Outwardly Jordan is a young looking dark-skin human male of average height(5'11") and weight(175 lbs). Despite his earthly semblance, the real "Jordan" is infact a psionic, a being composed of pure energy matter who can interact with and animate foreign bodies . Psionics can be thought of as celestial beings. Some are good natured, whereas others are malevolent.

Jordan using Psionics

(Photos, as many photos as you can find of said character :) or a Physical description)

Personality: Jordan is relatively outgoing,  generous, and interested in helping others as well as listening. 

Does not care for conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy's living in the present and living life to the fullest.

Bio: WIP

What your running from: That's hard to answer, I don't know if I'm running from anything, I just want to find a place where I can be free to love among like-minded individuals.

Fears: Failure

Ons: Curves, Oils & Scents, dirty talk,groups,  cumplay, oral, gagging and spitting,  open to just about anything that feels good and gives his partner(s) pleasure.

Offs: The usual stuff applies(death, extreme, toilet)

MelisaArtemis

I'd rather not have second character... I just don't think that I'm talented enough to be able to play 2 characters at once

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Yukina

King Serperior

Quote from: Chreestafer on September 06, 2013, 11:15:12 AM
Hi all here is the link to the IC

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184353.0

Happy posting! And remember stay hard and wet ;)
AWESOME!  I'll get to it when my nap is over.  long, long morning  >.>'

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

rpguy37

[tr][td]

[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]

Robelwell202

Indeed...  I just found this, and I'd like to take a crack at it, too.

I have a kind of cyborg idea in mind.
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

King Serperior

Quote from: rpguy37 on September 06, 2013, 11:33:18 PM
Are you still looking for another male character?
Quote from: Robelwell202 on September 06, 2013, 11:36:47 PM
Indeed...  I just found this, and I'd like to take a crack at it, too.

I have a kind of cyborg idea in mind.
I'm thinking we are....haven't counted  *laughs*  If we do, I hope no one's afraid of snakes  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Angie

Are there any openings for a female cyborg who either A: is a mechanic or B: is essentially super awesome tech support? I'm running one game and in another, so doing mechanical work would be a good excuse for why you don't see much of her ("EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS BREAKING! AND THAT LITTLE IDIOT SPHERE IS BLOWING UP THE REACTOR!")
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Robelwell202

Quote from: King Serperior on September 07, 2013, 12:07:49 AM
I'm thinking we are....haven't counted  *laughs*  If we do, I hope no one's afraid of snakes  :P

I think I'll pass, then.
Mal:  "Define 'interesting'."
Wash:  "Oh God, Oh God, we're all going to die?"

O/O
A/A
Ideas

Chreestafer

Everyone I will still yake a look st all applications if you wish to join just pm me characyer sheets.

As for the cyborg my character is a sort of one but still tell me what ideas u have :)
Ons and Offs
F-List