What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CottonKitty

Black t-shirt, black jeans, cat socks, pink polka dotted underwear

Beguile's Mistress

My black dress with white collar and cuffs on the long sleeves, a fitted bodice and gathered skirt, sheer black stockings and black heels.  For some reason I kinda feel like a pilgrim today.

AmberStarfire

A yellow and black zig zag top over a black and gold striped skirt. Rather mismatched, I have a purple half-dressing gown for warmth (it's the length of a top rather than full length). Also gold sleepers (small hoop earrings).

Beguile's Mistress

Dusty rose two-piece outfit with a straight skirt that hits the knee and fitted top with elbow-length sleeves and a round neckline; the top buttons up the back; beige stockings and beige heels.  It was warm this morning but the temperature is dropping like a rock in water and it will be railing here soon.  We're expecting snow again tonight.  This week it's Spring! It's Winter! It's Spring! It's Winter! It can't make up its mind!

AmberStarfire

A long purple dress, gold hoop earrings, chipped blue nailpolish (I should do something about that), and a hair band around my ponytail.

Ignavus

A pair of worn blue jean shorts, fraying at the bottoms cause they were originally just jeans.

Kitsunetsuki

A red v-neck t-shirt & grey yoga pants...comfy time! ;D
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

AmberStarfire

A blue nightie with hearts over pink track pants.

Bruja

Soft grey v-neck t-shirt. Black cargo style scrub pants, Brooks running shoes in teal/limegreen/purple. Blue metal framed square style glasses and my three pieces of jewelry. Sterling Silver celtic cross on the right finger, sterling silver cladaggh on the left ring finger heart facing in, silver necklace with pawprint and circle of trust coin from my bestie.

Nico

Black, Nike sweatpants. That's all. I'm home, comfortable and lazy.

Beguile's Mistress

Went for warmth and comfort today and casual Friday, too, with a mid-thigh-length linen shirt in white with a lapel collar, long sleeves and a shirt tail hem and a long, tan cardigan over it and dark brown leggings under it with brown leather moccasin style flats.

Caedy

Tank top and a pair of yoga pants, with a pair of comfy socks. 

Comfy, and befitting of the fact that I am getting sick and feel incredibly lazy.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Bliss

A sleeveless maxi-dress with a black-and-white pattern of V-stripes and a chain-and-oversized-crystal-bead gather on the front at the waist, with a half-sleeve cropped thin black cardigan... and purple alpaca socks, because my host's hardwood floors are chilly today.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

AmberStarfire

A 3/4 sleeved blue-grey cotton top over charcoal grey leggings. A black hair band around my ponytail and gold sleeper (small hoop) earrings.

Beguile's Mistress

A dark brown straight skirt and a pale aqua peach skin blouse with a lapel collar and elbow length sleeves, beige stockings and beige heels.

AmberStarfire

A Star Wars Battlefront t-shirt over a black and white striped skirt.

Bliss

A sleeveless dark red dress, sweetheart neckline. It only comes to mid thigh, so I have under it a fluffy ruffly green skirt that comes to my knees.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caedy

Eeyore pyjama pants and a white tank top.  Super lazy mode since I got home from work.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Autumn52

Gray shorts with a cute design on them and a gray v neck tee shirt. Comfort at its best.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Covert Revulsion

Pajamas for the evening: Orange charmander t-shirt and green, plaid fleece pajama pants

Beguile's Mistress

Dark red, almost burgundy, pencil skirt and a long-sleeved white silk blouse with a black belt and some gold and crystal chains around my neck, sheer black stockings and black heels.

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved purple top with silver studs and a black skirt with gold stripes.

Beguile's Mistress

Royal purple pencil skirt, pale lavender long-sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings, wide black kid leather belt and black heels.

Bruja

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on April 13, 2016, 03:36:58 PM
Royal purple pencil skirt, pale lavender long-sleeved silk blouse, beige stockings, wide black kid leather belt and black heels.

vavavoom!

OT: The usual...grey v-neck t-shirt, black cargo scrub pants, tennis shoes, glasses and jewelry...and a smile.

RedRose

Purple and lilac dress, black pumps and jewelry.
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]