Magic abound [M/F]

Started by Perrydev, June 02, 2019, 08:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perrydev

Howdy. I am just a guy named Crowe who is looking around for a good romance based rp.

A little about myself:

I am a published author who specializes in the fantasy side of things but I'm in the mediocre side at best. My main goal in writing is to improve myself and be able to create a story that's enthralling to both me and the readers.

I always took inspiration from horror writers not for their genre but for the dependency on imagery and immersion to work a story. I work like to do the same with my work.

Though stereotypical, Edgar Allen Poe is the best one I've seen when it comes to this, even outranking Stephen King in some aspects.

He had a tone which set the mood just how it needed to be and you felt the dread coming from each story. I plan to use that for a fantasy like twist.

I usually write in third person past tense in paragraph form. The length depends on how much I think I can fit into the page lol.

I also have a soft spot for romance, may be because I lack it but I really do love those mushy stories which people get genuine feelings for each other and it all comes out like a cap exploding off of a bottle.

Most if my characters aren't of the happy variety, most either having a harsh backstory or just being cold.

I love it when I can get those characters to smile in some context and break through the shell. All the characters I do play are below.

Simon Reynolds: Drunken knight who failed his duty in a great war. Was seen as a hero but he thinks otherwise.

Nathan Keep: Middle aged street level detective who specializes in magic, he is crippled and requires a cane. He is VERY cynical but in his heart knows what's right

Aegis Tompson: The happiest character I have. Old mage who took to the roads to help whoever he can. Usually hides his true power. Jolly Grandpa type character. I don't tend to do romance with him, as he likes to develop more of a familial bond than intimate ones. Horrible jokes abound.

Chris Luthin: Drug addict who got given the power if the four horsemen and has to kick himself into high gear to become what he knows he can be.

These are the main characters I play. Most of them are fleshed out more than you see here. I can adjust to writing styles and plots so please do not hesitate to pm me!