U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Banned for having your face on fire.  ;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Magma1519

you are banned for casting some kind of electical spell in a place with innocent by standers. Don't you know you could put someone's eye out with that thing?!
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Autumn52

Banned for being silly  ;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Magma1519

Banned for thinking silly is a bad thing
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Autumn52

Banned for not knowing I am the queen of silly

TheLegionary

banned for being at the same time the queen of silly and the queen of hugs!

Bubbles

I ban Legi..'cause I wanna see his reaction over "me" on this :D
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Avis habilis

Banned for banning for its own sake.

Bubbles

U R Banner..Mister ..xD ;'cause you seem to nice! : o
A/AO/O's

TheLegionary

I ban Bubbles just for her to learn I can be a vindictive guy.

Merry Gentry

banned for having a new avi !
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TheLegionary

banned for not drooling at my new avi

Merry Gentry

banned for thinking I didn't drool all over it
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

TheLegionary

banned for disappearing for so long!

Bubbles

U R banned..from my part.cause you are to Hot..[err..you'r avatar xD]
A/AO/O's

TheLegionary

You are banned for liking things cold!

Autumn52

UR banned for not devouring me

MasterMischief

Banned 'cause you don't love me no more.

Sweet Trouble

you are banned for being to damn cute and cuddly

Bubbles

Bans ..cause you are to Sweeet <3
A/AO/O's

Kiric Rand

Banned for being a devilish tease.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

DiverseDesires

banned for not having a 'Y' and the end of your name
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for being so goddamn desirable :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

DiverseDesires

you are banned for being so elusive
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for hiding behind such beautiful clothing
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.