Futa Adventures ( f/futa+futa )

Started by Dhi, December 09, 2017, 04:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhi

Let's write a smutty, lighthearted futa adventure story. Here are some ideas:

#1 is taken!
The Hidden City
High in the mountains a lost city was carved from stone behind a thousand-foot waterfall. Until recently, this site was a school of psionic and martial discipline, and home to the Kash sisters. But now monsters have invaded the Hidden City, and pushed Kashana and Lakashtari out into the strange world in search of help defeating these monsters. An army would be nice, but if it's just one cute girl open to being double teamed by futa sisters, that's fine too.
For this story I'd like to play the futa characters.

#2 is taken!
The Last Queen Bee
Goldwood's last great beegirl hive has been corrupted by dark magic, her drones scattered or changed. One bee, perhaps named Azalea 3841, has escaped with the hive's precious royal jelly. She wishes to undergo a life-altering transformation to the last queen bee, but to lay a million eggs she's going to need a hive- not to mention futa suitors with incredible stamina. Reclaiming the Blighted Evertree will mean kicking out its current magic-twisted inhabitants, but the offspring of those brave enough will number the stars.

#3 is taken!
Theater of the Mind
Extradimensional creatures play host to a theater of illusions, where victims are made to live out their fantasies. Our adventuring party has fallen for this trap, and though Innocenza has never let on, all of her fantasies involve her futa party member(s). Can we escape from this theater of illusion, and can things ever go back to normal after all nasty secrets have been revealed?
For this story I'd like to play the female character.

Please be down for double anal, as that's a craving I'd really like to satisfy with this story. Do any of the ideas interest you? Check out my O&Os, and let's collaborate!