Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

Quote from: Ceron on September 03, 2012, 02:51:29 PM
Okay, rules are simple, you gotta get to 1000

Users post numbers in ascending/descending order depending on Gender, (Ungendered can pick whichever side they wish.)

Men +1

Women - 1

If it reaches -1000, Women win, if it reaches 1000 Men win, once either end has been reached, we start again, we clear.

There is only one rule, NO DOUBLE POSTING!

And, to keep it fair.... Wait two posts before posting again. As to keep things fair for both sexes. Otherwise Have fun

And to continue from the previous thread

Where we left off...

Quote from: Gavlois on September 03, 2012, 03:02:23 PM
137 This moves way too fast.
Quote from: yobo on October 30, 2012, 07:56:17 AM

Woman -1  >:)

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Oreo

:P Make that 147.

*laughs at self* Thanks Gav.

::) I wanted to see if the men were on their toes?

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Teo Torriatte

Lord Mayerling

Oreo

Gavlois

151 I'm not the Pirate Captain for nothing.

*has no clue how to be a pirate*
O/O

Oreo

Lord Mayerling

Teo Torriatte

Lord Mayerling

Gavlois

O/O

Teo Torriatte

Oreo