Hell in disguise

Started by seeker619, February 09, 2014, 02:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seeker619

I was exploring the planets surrounding the sun Trion II.  All of the planets seemed barren except there was a moon surrounding the third planet out that had all the makings of life.  This was fortunate for me since the ship I was exploring in was experiencing a power failure and I needed to make an emergency landing to evaluate it for repairs and making repairs on a planet or atmosphere uninhabitable for life is one of the more difficult things to have to do.  The readings showed humanoid life forms along with a large array of plants and insects.  Almost identical to Earth in makeup.

I made a landing in a valley and by the time I got out of the ship I noticed I was being approached by a small army that consisting of all woman.  Not only were they all woman but they were all beautiful woman dressed in skimpy clothing.  Hardly dressed like warriors worried about invaders.  I had my gun on hand but it appeared that upon the direction of the leader of this group they were able to remove it from my possession purely by thought.  They were speaking a foreign tongue but somehow I was able to understand it and none of it sounded friendly.

"Take him to the queen for evaluation.  She may have a use for him other than common slavery."

Quickly they surrounded me with swords and an array of weapons as they took me to the queen.  Queen Eona they called her and I was hoping she had better manners than they.

Rainfire

OC: Okay, here's a pic: http://freetheunicorns.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/teela-522.jpg

Also, I usually RP in third person. I know from experience that's really weird when one person is doing first person and the other person is doing third person, so how should we resolve this?

Rainfire

Eona stalked out into the large entry-hall of her palace, swathes of sheer chiffon wrapped loosely around her torso and waist over her white lingerie, the golden girdle sat on her hips over the chiffon, one of the few things holding the unsewn fabric in place. The heels of her boots clicked confidently as she strode forward and looked the man up and down, a sly smile sneaking across her lips. "Take him to the Chamber," she ordered the women. "This one's mine." The women all nodded and bustled the man off to a suite of rooms she had made just for when she slept with the slaves. The opening room was lush with cushions and pillows, sensually perfumed and comforting. Off of it, there was a bedroom just as lush, and a bathing room which was also extravagant, but attached to the bathing room was a room full of metal devices, which were used on the disobedient ones, the fighters. That was the Breaking Room, where she broke in the ones who refused to be broken. She followed them, but ten or so feet behind the last of them. She was going to attend to him immediately.

OC: Hey, what does you character look like, by the way?

ViridianIIV

um... just so you know, your RP is in the wrong area, this section is for role play requests.

Rainfire

Oh, we don't RP here as well?

Beguile's Mistress

This is a thread for posting requests when you are looking for partners for stories.

If you go to the main Index and explore the last column on the right you'll find where we post our forum stories once you have a partner. :-)

Rainfire

Okay, thank you. We'll delete this, then. :)