News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MabFaerie

*grumble grumble grumble CALL THUNDER!!!* Ouchies, watch yourself, that sparks!
*runs with then win* Where's Shy? :/
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

EpitomyofShyness

*drops her sword and shield, she isn't that great at using them anyways, and casts invisibility with her sorcerer magic*

Backing you up my dear.

Immortal Cherubin

*flies down and covers both Shy and Mab in red paint*there so now you are not invisible anymore...*takes both of them and the win and flies off.*
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Imogen

**When D&D fails, it's time for more drastic measures..... Borrows a Rocket Launcher from Doom and looks totally bad-ass wielding it.**

Hand over the win, boys 'n girls, and go play with that pretty dryad over, kay? **winks**

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

MabFaerie

Imogen... that... was... SO hot! *tackle pounces Imogen and knocks the rocket launcher away* (Quick, Shy, grab the win!)
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

Imogen

**Is too busy hugging Mabs to notice the loss of her WIN*
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Chevalier des Poissons

-looks to Imogen doom style- HOLY MOLY -kisses and gropes Imo hungrily since doom is his favorite game ever-
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

MabFaerie

Imogen you have such a pretty er... *glances at Imogens avatar* backside! (Shy!! Then win!! Grab it!!))

Chevalier des Poissons

-Is still busy with Imogen-

A & A

Imogen

**offhandly blasts down an army of demons and goes back to Shambler snugglefest, preserving a little strength to prepare for the hell level where the W.I.N. should be found,**
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

EpitomyofShyness

*has used her time absent to take a bath thereby removing the red paint and sneaking past all the demons to get the W.I.N.*

Chevalier des Poissons

-keeps snuggling and groping Imogen, enjoying every moment of it-

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

*puts on a belt of Fire Giant Strength and some boots of speed.  as she runs past the snuggle fest grabs Mab and pulls her along with her* WE HAVE THE WIN!

Immortal Cherubin

*Trips Shy and takes the win*so sorry for that i hope that you will forgive me.
A/A
O/O

I'm the Doctor; I'm worse than everyone's aunt!    And that is not how I'm introducing myself.

To everyone that I am currently Rping with and to my friends, I am going on a well deserved vacation tomorrow 15.8 and I will return around 30.8 my in that time I won't make any posts because I need to rest my body and soul from the computer.

Chevalier des Poissons

-rolls over shy with the cartoon steamroller while she is on the floor- Mwahaha!

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

Ryieahna

*While absentmindedly digging  for treasure, stumbles upon the win.*

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

Quote<3

Buh buh... *can't stay angry*

Chevalier des Poissons

A & A

Talia

Sneaks in unnoticed, stealing the win. Ha, it's mine!
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Chevalier des Poissons

-still tries to understand if the man is pulling the woman's panties down in laurrel's avatar-

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

*re-inflates herself and hops onto Shamblers back, wrapping her arms and legs around him*  Yeah, yeah I think he is.

Chevalier des Poissons

-enjoys the Epy at his back- Oh, someone is back =3

A & A

EpitomyofShyness

*hoists herself up so she can bend over Shamblers head and look him in the eyes* Huh?