Cuckolding story - Female and male needed.

Started by Jezal, August 17, 2012, 10:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jezal

----------------------- STORYLINE NOW TAKEN. ------------------------------
(You may still express interest, in exceptional cases another group will start.)

Medium to long term cuckolding role play.

Themes: Strong humiliation, non-consensual elements, multiple partners and a whole lot more.

Characters available:
Wife: Strong, attractive woman.
Husband: Regular, or unattractive man with low self-esteem and a small penis.
Lover / Violator: Strong, tall, intimidating man. Enjoys humiliating other men as much as he enjoys relations with gorgeous women. The player would control most NPCs.

Their marriage can be either a strong, loving relationship with a completely unsatisfactory sexual component, a trophy-wife/gold-digger scenario or anything in between.

I was thinking the Lover or Violator role for myself, setting the pace, using NPCs etc. But its up for negotiation.

Three potential starts

• She picks up a guy, intending to cheat on her husband.
  • He brings his boss over for dinner on his bosses request.
  • Breaking and entering rape, turned into a permanent situation/relation.

The plot should start out non-consensually, for the husband at least. In the end he might come to sercretly enjoy it. The wife does not be intend the cuckolding (forcing her husband to watch), but may come to enjoy it rather quickly, at least physically.

I have a lot of ideas for scenes, from the relatively tame to the quite extreme. Suggestion, especially from the wife, are very appreciated. We will, of course, adjust elements and themes with regards to player preferences.

Want to check out my one-on-one requests, look here.

Fredasce

I like the idea. I'm interested! Now, there isn't something I quite didn't get yet. The wife and the lover/violator have a secret affair or is it something else?

My O/O's
Request Thread
Let my heart be still a moment, and this mystery explore

Jezal

Ok, so the ideas where these:

She picks up a random guy or someone she has just come to know in order to have a secret affair, but they have their first encounter in her home, where the husband walks in on them. This makes the most sense in a trophy-wife relationship.

The second one is where the husbands boss has seen the wife once or twice either in photo's (facebook or something) or at a distance. The two have not yet met officially. He invites himself for dinner at their house and starts coming on to her hard, demeaning her husband while he does so. This would make sense if his sexual inabilities and her frustrations where center piece.

The third one is that one or more complete strangers break into their home, assault the wife. When the man comes home, they force him to take part in ways he dreads. This would make the most sense for a pure, innocent loving, yet sexually unfulfilled, relationship.

(edit:) This is all up for debate, but I like the thought of leaving the interesting stuff inside the start of the story.

What role where you considering? Do you know anyone else who might be interested in participating as well?

Clio

I would be interested in the wife role. I'm not big into playing nasty characters (at least, at heart), but if her husband has been neglecting her or such, then it could make sense. Perhaps the wife is much younger than the husband, and he doesn't have the stamina he used to?

I do like the second or third option the most, probably, but any of them are fine.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Gekido

If nobody has it I could grab the husband role if you wish?