Seeking More One on One RP!! (Updated 06/25)

Started by Kye, June 17, 2008, 12:40:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kye

I am currently looking for more one x one roleplay.  In all of the following scenario’s I would like to play the female part, but if someone really likes an idea and wants to play the female you might be able to convince me, though it wouldn’t be my preference.  All of these have fairly loose plots because I like to develop the world and the story as we go along, and I would like for my partner(s) to have as much to do with that as I do.  I wouldn’t mind a partner who would throw surprises at me or introduce npc’s that I didn’t have planned.  Please feel free!  Also if one of these ideas appeals to you but you would like to change parts ask me about it, I will probably be happy to oblige.  I also don’t mind cross gender players, so ladies please take a look as well.  My main qualifier is that I want someone who posts more than a sentence or two per post (except when the scene calls for it).  Good Writing is a must, it doesn’t have to be perfect by any stretch, but I would like some detail  :D

As Light Falls {NC to Ex} Taken
A young cleric/healer falls into the hands of a demon lord, who decides that instead of killing her he want’s to twist her into one of his minions.  This can be done through torture, seduction, actual love, or just plain manipulation.   She struggles against it and tries to bring him out of the darkness, the end result being that one of them is turned.   This would at least be a NC game, though it could easily delve into Ex if that’s where you want to take the story.

[b]The Price of Victory [/b] {NC most likely}   Taken
After twenty years of war and bloodshed Tierlaine finally defeats the kingdom of Harkmore.  The second son of Tierlaine’s King is given Harkmore as his reward for his long service to his father and country, guaranteeing close ties between the two kingdoms for generations to come.   A young slave, well trained in the arts of being a concubine, is given to him upon his arrival.  Slavery is not something that exists in Tierlaine, but it a staple of Harkmore’s economy.  The Prince could be anything from a cruel master who relishes the power over her to a man with fundamental problems with slavery who falls in love with her, it’s really up to what you would like to play.

Enemy Hands {Van to NC} Taken
When her kingdom goes to war a princess, raised to be independent and taught everything that her brother the king was taught, from swordplay to statesmanship, disguises herself and goes off to war, wanting to do more than sit and embroider while her people are dying.  During a battle she and a number of other soldiers are taken captive.  The General in charge of the garrison(perhaps a border lord) recognizes her because she looks like her brother, very distinctive family line.  This is another one that could go from the General turning her into a slave to a real love story. 

War of Ages {Van to Ex according to partner}
The vampire clans have been at war for centuries in Europe, and now that war has spread to America as well.  This secret war takes place in the shadows, the mortal populace never knowing about their existence.  This will be a story about a Master Vampire, centuries old, who is the second in one of these families and the mortal girl he falls in love with.  She will be dragged into this underground world either by him or by someone else, a lot of this is up for discussion.  Please bring your ideas with you!! 

For Vengeance or Love{Van to Ex according to partner} Taken
Kimberlyn is a slave, or more accurately a former slave.  For years she lived in bondage, serving her masters every whim waiting for a chance to escape.  Three years ago that chance presented itself and she took it, escaping the kingdom of Virlana she runs to the neighboring kingdom of Antias.   She is quickly found by one of the numerous mercenary companies that make up the forces of Antias.  No one questions her appearance, they simply take her in and help her to remove the collar that has bound her for longer than she can remember.  She quickly finds that she is good with animals and settles in to care for the mercenaries horses, earning herself a family and a home in the process.  Now three years have passed and she has made great strides, learning to use a sword, learning self defence, she has become an integral part of the company.  The commander approaches her about an assignment.  He needs someone to infiltrate one of the noble houses of Virlana.  One of the lieutenants that she has worked with before will pose as nobility, not hard since he used to be a noble from Virlana, and he wants her to pose as his slave.  Will the power of owning a slave go to his head or will her remember his place?  Will he fall in love with the fiery woman?  Will they make it out of Virlana alive?

I’m looking for a man or woman to play the lieutenant.  I need someone who is willing to create and play the npc’s as well, I envision us both doing this in equal parts.  I picture this as a love story, but it doesn’t necessarily have to be.  I want fighting, intrigue and danger as well as romance and sex, I’m more interested in telling a story than just a series of sexual encounters. 

This is what I have so far, I will add more ideas when I flesh them out some.

Please PM me if you are interested!!

belsammael

having trouble deciding between the first and the third but...pm headed your way =3

Cygnus

If you're still looking for a partner for As Light Falls, drop me a PM and let's talk

Kye

Added War of Ages and marked the others as taken. 

Note:  Just because one is taken doesn't mean that I wouldn't be interested in playing it with someone else as well! Feel free to PM me if one of those really strikes your fancy.

Kye

Pixilicious

Hello, have you gotten anyone to play the vampire role-play that you have listed?
Be a girl with a mind.  A woman with attitude. A lady with class

Kye

Pixilicious

I would like to take a shot at it.  I have a few scenes posted on here involving vampires, who seem to fascinate me for some reason.  I'm game if you are. :)

Kye

Pixilicious

Rochester

I'd be interested in War of Ages, if you're still looking. =D
Also, I've read your thread with Ariadne, Pulse, and I wanted to say that I really like your style, both of you. If you two would be open to a third, I think I could bring some good plot and character development to the table.
мαġηα εŝτ vεяιτąŝ ετ pяαεvąℓεЬιτ
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart.
Ons & Offs | Rabbit Hole | Plot Ideas | Plot Index | Absences