Interest Check, AD&D 2nd Ed.

Started by Blinkin, February 18, 2015, 08:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

schnookums

Had to adapt and revise my idea that I had used before, figured I'd give it a shot even though I'm late. Sorry for taking so long with this.

Chulanowa

I'll have her together by tomorrow evening. I know exactly what i'm doing, i just haven't had time to type it all up.

Blinkin

Nicely done Snookums, I like him.

Can you be a little more clear on Sam's faith. How strong is his belief in God? What I mean, was he brought up in a church that preached fire and brimstone or one of the southern baptist viewpoints? (Not the same),  Is God simply there and watching or is it more a "hello? Anyone there?" things. This will have a bearing on the druid, so it'll help to ffigure a little more out.

I'll still accept characters for another 24 hours. The cut off is 7:00 AM EST on Wednesday, March 11, 2015. After this point, we'll move on to the AD&D part off the character creation stage. I expect this part to take a little time as I'll be going over things with individual players as the characters are created. I am not in a rush to get things going, but don't want to spend a month on this either.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Miroque

cant wait for the cut.. I got good feelings about this.. (said no Jedi ever)

schnookums

It wasn't quite a fire and brimstone congregation, but Sam's church upbringing was very conservative. He's spent enough time at school to soften his views quite a bit, but he's unlikely to march in a gay pride parade or anything. His current beliefs are close to agnostic at this point. He still leans towards believing in god, but his faith has been severely shaken and it no longer plays a major role in his life.

KirbysFolly

Name: Carter Walsh
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Major/Minor: Undeclared. Carter's parents basically had to force him to enroll after taking a year off after graduating high school. He has no idea what he wants to do, and is just filling out some of the pre-requisite classes that several degrees require.
Personality: Friendly enough, but he's not too intense. He's done a tiny bit of growing up since graduation, but he still doesn't know what he wants to do with himself. It's sometimes hard to tell if he doesn't care that much about a lot of things, or if he's just stoned. Either way, he's usually pretty laid-back.
Hobbies, interest and/or “things they like to do”: Carter likes to run, more than anything. He runs a few miles every morning, and often a couple more after classes, and has been since middle school. If he' not running, he's probably lazing on the couch, getting stoned and watching cartoons or comedies. When one of his friends wants to, he'll hang out at the skate park with them, but he doesn't do much skating on his own, and if they want to play soccer or basketball, he'll take some convincing. A handful of times a month, he volunteers at a local animal shelter. He likes the dogs, he likes how it makes him feel better about himself, and he's not doing anything else useful with the time. When he's out of weed (which is more and more often now, since his savings from his summer job are running out), he gets out a sheet of paper and doodles until he's run out of space. Lately he's been attending a weekly board-games night some guy in his dorm set up. He was initially leery of the 'nerdy' games, but after a couple nights of playing mass-market games (Uno, Sorry) he gave Munchkin a shot, and even tried Settlers of Catan last week. He's hooked now.
Fears, phobias and/or “Things that they don’t like”: Carter is terrified of needles. The doctor usually gives him something for anxiety before giving him any shots, and he'll never get a tattoo or piercing. People who take life seriously sometimes get on his nerves, although this is becoming less irritating to him as he gets older. He's afraid that his family (his parents, mostly) will find out that he smokes, not knowing that they're well aware of this. He's afraid that his lack of certainty about his future means there's something wrong with him, since everybody else has it figured out. He's deeply afraid that he'll end up like his parents.
Brief Background: Carter spent his childhood with friends, riding bikes and playing outside. His mom worked with computers since she was old enough to walk, and they always had one in the house, but he was never interested in computers or video games. When he was five, Carter was hit by the neighbor's car while crossing the street, and ended up in a very brief coma. While he recovered well, he did suffer some brain scarring, leaving him unable to distinguish changes in musical tones. He was introduced to marijuana by a friend in middle school, and hasn't put it down since. While his grades suffered at first, he's since found a reasonable balance, and has gotten through school with mostly Bs and an occasional C.

He managed to procrastinate hard enough to get a year off school after graduation, but his parents finally managed to pressure him into going back. He took a couple pre-college classes to catch up, and is now working on a math, English, and computer class.

He's not even entirely sure how he joined the D&D group. He thinks he heard a cute girl talking about it, assumed she would be there, and managed to overcome his apprehensions about something 'that nerdy.' He's enjoying himself now though, so he'll definitely stick around.

Tell me about the character that they play: Carter misunderstood the directions when making a character. It's possible he was high, and mixed up which parts you had to roll. It would explain why he didn't roll stats at first. He won't admit it though. He rolled the dice, like they told him, and he got a female human barbarian. That's about all she was for a couple sessions, until he slowly started filling in history for her. Now she's from a tribe in the frozen north, with a spirit pantheon, a history, a reason to be adventuring, and even a favorite story. He's never come up with a favorite color though.
(Female human barbarian. Maybe a polearm user, if that works at all well in AD&D. Poor spear. Workhorse of weapons, ignored in favor of the flashier sword.)

What, out side of self-defense, might push the character to take a life? Aside from defending the life of another? Carter remembers seeing a news story about some guy that had kidnapped a woman, keeping her locked up in his basement for years. Thinking about it makes him queasy, and he thinks he just might be willing to kill to save somebody from that fate. Cruelty to animals angers him immensely as well. The only time he was suspended from school, he attacked a fellow student after seeing the boy kick a dog. Widespread cruelty, or senselessly killing an animal, could set him off.

How does the character deal with stress and/or anxiety? Anxiety, he tries to take some time, think about something else, and calm down. If that doesn't work, a run usually sorts things out. When he's stressed, he tends to hit the bong, then the couch, then the Doritos.

Does the character have a religious belief system? How strong/weak is that faith? Carter's parents never took him to church. His dad was raised Catholic, but quit attending in his early 20s, and his mom is an atheist. Neither one of them talked much about religion. Carter himself is agnostic. He thinks there probably is a god of some sort, although he doubts that any religion has it right, and he feels there's no way to prove this one way or the other anyway. Mostly, he doesn't think about it too much.

How deeply has the character gotten into the personality/life of their RPG character? Not very deeply, and in uneven ways. He had a shell of a character, then slowly expanded on it as things came up in the game, or he had an idea he liked. Now he's created a very basic set of religious and cultural beliefs, a reason for his character to be on the road, and some of her likes and dislikes, but sometimes he still finds it a little hard to get into character, and he still has to make things up every once in a while.

Is there anything that the character places particular importance in? Although he hasn't realized it yet, taking care of animals is rather important to him. If he figures this out in a timely manner, he just might try to become a veterinarian.

Name one thing that the character will not abide: Cruelty. Being terrible for the sake of being terrible, or to revel in power over others, disgusts him.

Name one thing that the character fears beyond all others. Becoming like his parents (especially his father), stuck in a job they don't like, feeling like it is too late to change anything, and having to just carry on. Coupled with his concern about not knowing what he wants to do, this has kept him from making any real decisions about his future so far.

There we go. Sorry it took so long! I'll poke around for a picture sometime tomorrow, I've got to hit the hay. Classes tomorrow, and all that.

Blinkin

Stage 2: Character Creation.

Ok Kiddies, we have our players and now we'll begin character creation. We'll go on the honor system here regarding dice rolling, but if I see "too good" on the dice rolls, I will be suspicious. IE, if I see 4 rolls over 16, I'm going to wonder. I'm not saying it can't happen, I've done it myself, just putting it out there.

On a side note, we will not be using maps. I'll do my best to describe the terrain and conditions as well as locations. If something that you are doing requires more, we'll work it out.

Ok, on to the good stuff.

Attribute Generation:
Roll 4D6, reroll 1's and drop the lowest. Place as you desire.

OR

Ask me to roll the dice and I'll let you know the results. I usually roll better than average.

Hit Points: full at 1st, roll for each level after. If the roll is less than 1/2, reroll it.

Non-weapon prof's may be used for extra languages.

Remember experience penalties for some races and kits. If you have a 20% exp penalty, then you'll need 24,000 exp to hit 5th level mages.

The character has 20,000 exp to determine character levels. If you're multi-classing, then your total cannot exceed 20K. If you're dual classing... well, you know how that works.

You will not need to deal with equipment. If you have a special request for a magic item, PM it to me and we'll see what happens. Everyone will get at least 1 magical item, plus either a piece of magical armor or a magical weapon. Make a wishlist and be reasonable about it.

Any questions?
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Chulanowa

Name: Jennifer Hadley - insists on being called "Mockingbird Girl"
Sex: Female
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Major/Minor:  Art History / Philosophy
Personality: Jennifer is something of a "free spirit," aka one of the campus' "hippy chicks." She's laid back, thoughtful, and pretty liberal in her views. Once something catches her interest though, she's all energy. Everyone's a potential friend, and she tends to try to build bridges between people.

Hobbies, interest and/or “things they like to do”:
   Well, obviously Jennifer enjoys gaming. She got started with the group because it 'sounded retro" but has since come to appreciatethe depth of imagination it requires. She's always been a player of more static games - tabletop, card, and video games, so it's fairly natural.
   Mockingbird Girl is very fond of animals, and pulls weekends at a local animal rescue shelter. Don'ttalk to her about puppy mills or breed bans, she'll go on for days.
   She's a big fan of movies and television, but more for their content than entertainment value. she runs a critic blog where she takes apart goofy-ass movies in (what she figures) a humorous way. She's been working on cheeseball 80's fantasy movies thanks to the group's influence.
   She's got something of a reputation as a mattress queen, but it's not entirely deserved - it's not like she's bedding a random person every two days. but she has had more boyfreinds than semesters, and isn't shy about making her interests known. She considers this being a "people person."
   Aside from this, she's a fan of punk music (especially irish punk), recreational self-medication, and has taken up free running.

Fears, phobias and/or “Things that they don’t like”:
   If there's one thing M.G. can't stand, it's bigotry and snobbery. Two things, if there's two things she can't stand, it's bigotry, snobbery, and people who overuse Mony Python jokes. I'll start over... Mockingbird Girl reserves a special place in hell for those who hate and target others due to characteristics or qualities. Being from a fairly low-income background herself, she's run afoul of someo f the other students who think "working our way through" is a sign of low quality or whatever.
    seriously though, anyone making Holy Grail jokes at the table gets beaned with a D12.
   Though she's not adverse to drinking, she is pretty disgusted by alcoholics - the guys who brag about their blackouts and vomit parties just make her skin crawl. Part of this is because both her parents have booze problems, and she knows it's heriditery. Luckily weed isn't addictive, right?
   Though she considers herself political, she does not[ like discussing "politics." This candidate or that policy, that sort of thing. It's tedious and fruitless (after all, at the election level it's all the same, right?) Unfortunately she gets frustrated at people who don't want to hear about causes.
   All of this comes together to help explain why she's not very fond of her parents, and was happy to get out from under them. Well, except for the holy grail jokes.
   Finally, Mockingbird Girl is sick to death of "Classic Rock," being perved on by people who think she's easy, and her job (Tables at a trendy local restaraunt)

Brief Background:
   Jennifer grew up in the Florida panhandle, outside Pensacola. her parents could never really keep a leash on her, and she spent as much time out among hte live oaks, pines, and creeks as she did at school or home. That was fine, gave her parents more time to scream at each other, really. Despite that stress, she made consistently good grades in school, being pretty quick to grasp new things, and even tutored some other students.
   She did a lot to spite her parents - boys (and a girl o two), smoking - she got her first tattoo at age 13 (a friend did it, and it's hideous, but she loves it anyway.) As a teenager, she threw out her voice a few times screaming with her mother, and dad threatened to kick her out at least once a month. Thank god for those grades, even a partial scholarship was worth it to get out of that place!
   Jennifer spent her first year undeclared, but soon decided she wanted to nurture her artistic side, though she angsts over her choice of major, and frequently hems and haws about changing it to Political Science or French or whatever sems good this week. She usually shuts up after a good bong hoot, though.

Tell me about the character that they play.:
   hard to say before we get to Stage 2 :-) But Mockingbird Girl sees roleplaying as a form of escapism, and tends to play against her "type." Not always - she's one of those people who has several 'spares" due to excess ideas - but just for reference, one of her longest-runnign characters was a big beefy Fighter who ran around in a loincloth and not much else. No one else took Hulgin of Metteran very seriously, but she had fun. There were penis envy jokes, and she happily made references to his "polearm" during that session. This nigth seems a bit more on the serious table side though, so she's likely to follow suit and crack out one of her less silly characters.

What, out side of self-defense, might push the character to take a life?
   Mockingbird Girl is an advocate of nonviolence. However, she's not a total pacifist; she recognizes that sometimes you have to stand up and fight for what you believe in, whether it's protecting someone's life, or theri rights. And simetimes, people will get hurt. She'd likely never entertain the thought of cold-blooded murder, except in circumstances where that would very certainly result in an actual "common good" result (i.e., she wouldn't smother baby Hitler, but would shoot adult Hitler, see?)

How does the character deal with stress and/or anxiety?
   As the mood strikes her? Pot, yoga, sex, a good movie basically whatever takes her away from the anxiety and places her into a new frame of mind.

Does the character have a religious belief system? How strong/weak is that faith? (Note: I am not asking for specifics, only a broad viewpoint)
   She was raised in a Lapsed Catholic household - Christmas-and-Easter Catholics, basically. She's poked around pagan religions, but finds that a lot of them feel "fake." She believes in a higher power, but isn'rt certain that "religion" can deliver it.

How deeply has the character gotten into the personality/life of their RPG character?
   Are you kidding? She's written novellas with the group as protagonists. No, she won't let you read them, until she's finished (and even then you don't get to read what's in th pink journal, that's private. She likes to flesh out her characters as much as possible, though she does so over a period of time, rather than all at once at the table.

Is there anything that the character places particular importance in?
   her own freedom; Mockingbird Girl's home life was pretty restrictive, and she foguht and struggled to get the hell out of there and do what she wanted on her terms. She's sort of bad with authority, and thinks everyone should be free to flip the bird and tell "the man" to go to hell. University has been a surprising and very welcome relief from high schoiol in this regard, and even she can think of a fe times she's gone overboard, just to prove she can.

Name one thing that the character will not abide
   Violence against women; She's seen her mother slapped around, and her friends taken advantage of with enough frequency that she figures, if she doesn't stand up no one else is going to. 

Name one thing that the character fears beyond all others.
   Maybe a weird worry for someone just in their second year of college, but Mockingbird Girl is terrified by the thought of senility - alzheimer's, that sort of thing. To lose who you are and know you're losing it is scary as hell.

Chulanowa

Shit. Did I squeeze in?  :-\ I missed that it was AM Eastern. I mean who does that?  ;D

Muse

Oh, I hope she does.  :)  She looks really neat, Chul! 

Blinkin, thanks for hosting this.  :) I'll get on her really soon.
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

Blinkin, if we qualify for +10$ EXP from high stats, do we apply that to our EXP total?  :)  Or just be gracious for the excuse to keep our character's young and...  Erm, healthy, yeah, that's it healthy.  ;) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Blinkin

I'll let the mocking girl through, I realize that the EST may of been missed and the site runs on Central... but still cutting it close. You do realize that you gave me something dangerous to play with? ;)

Muse: I'll allow the 10% bonus for a 16+ on ]b]a[/b] primary attribute to offset the penalty. So, in the above example, that 24,000 for a level 5 mage with a 20% penalty would only have a 10% penalty...

But, no, you won't be getting an extra 2,000 exp. That 10% just means that you got there a little faster but you're still there at 20,000. This number more or less puts everyone at 5th level. Rogues and/or bards may be really, really close to 6th, but everyone should be near the same point Even those who multi-class should be fairly survivable.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

KirbysFolly

Heading to school now, but I'll take advantage of the offer to have my stats rolled. The dicebot hates me, and I don't know where my physical dice are.

Also, Mockingbird Girl and Carter have probably met each other.  :-)

Blinkin

Quote from: KirbysFolly on March 11, 2015, 08:53:29 AM
Heading to school now, but I'll take advantage of the offer to have my stats rolled. The dicebot hates me, and I don't know where my physical dice are.

The numbers rolled are:

Place them as you like, applying any bonuses.

Quote from: KirbysFolly on March 11, 2015, 08:53:29 AM
Also, Mockingbird Girl and Carter have probably met each other.  :-)

I would point out that everyone should already know each other as they have been playing together for some time. They may not be best friends, but they should know each other in at least broad terms. If people want to reveal more in OOC about their characters that specific characters may know, feel free. I'll create an OOC  group in the next few days.

In case anyone missed it... if you provided a college student character, you're in.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Muse

*Smiles*  This is going to be awesome. 

All good on the bonus bit.  I could have done something fun, but she's turning out just fine as is. 

Should I show her off every once in a while as I go? 

A few questions (Let me know if I'm getting too complicated for your tastes.) 

May I use fighting style specializations from The Complete Warrior?  (I'm guessing so since you welcomed a blade signer.) 

Oh, wait, the fighting style I wanted isn't canonical. 

The idea that danced across my mind was that she might have a style specialization that reduced the penalty for a called shot to sunder a weapon. 

Muse

Miro-chan, would your character teach the rest of us her langueges?  Including Drow Silent Speech ? If asked, of course.  :)

Blinkin

If your class allows for specialization, you can spend the points, but the best you'll get is a +1; unless the rules say otherwise.

On the bladesinger, it seems like drow can't be bladesingers, but I'm not sure on that. Drow, in theory, have their own special thing with two-weapon. Mr. Muse, you wanna verify that incase I'm misreading?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Muse

I don't think there's a special drow school for two weapon fighting, but there could be something in a book i haven't seen. 

What it said in the book was that elves would under no circumstances teach Bladesong to anyone who was not an elf--especially not a drow.  It also says that "Drow have their own schools." 

I've always read this to mean that drow could have bladesinger schools. 

If it were my setting, and all else was equal, I'd say that a rogue drow could easily learn bladesong from a drow school before she left the underdark.  This would, of course, open myself as the GM up to the opportunity to send villainous bladesingers after the PCs. 

(On the other hand, I've also liked the idea that the Bladesong is tied to the reverie state.  The bladesinger enters a sort of waking dream where they immerse themseves in oneness with the world around them, making it a form of spiritual martial art drow wouldn't be able to easily access.) 

I would, however, require that a rogue drow taking the kit have taken on some code of conduct.  Perhaps abiding by the dogma of Eilistraee or taking upon herself the code of the surface bladesingers. 

(I would also assume that the Drow Bladesong Schools had a code of conduct of their own, such as an oath of absolute fealty to the Matron Mother who got them this training, or the code of conduct dictated by a mercenary organization or religious institution.) 

In Salvatore's books, most of the drow women are either priestesses or highly skilled artisans, but we encounter some comoner females who serve as elite soldiers for House Banrae.  They wield swords in one hand and throw lighting bolts with the other.  : ) 

Miroque

As Bladesingers are Forgotten "only" and Drows (as they are writen) are Forgotten "only" , they have the Sword School (in Underdark) and they actually do have bladesingers in the fiction on forgotten realms. Of course, all this is theoretical at best, as we are not playing in Forgotten realms. So its all for GMs rule if there is or is not bladesinger drows. And I was actually thinking Elistaeree to be her patron goddess, and reason why she have ventured to surface. (that and being female magic user.. not very liked down-under...)

And about the "Drow silent Speech" (handsigns) it prolly depends how the group have taken drow into.. if they are open hearted, she might teach them.

now, making offerings to the dice gods...before starting to use the dicebot here.
http://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?p=9680933#post9680933 for stat line... sighs... 16, 15, 14, 14, 12, 10 .
Deasant, but nothing spectacular.. atleast one can make bladesinger out of it :)

Stat line (with mods): Str 16, Dex 16, Con 13, Int 16, Wis 10, Cha 10

Benefits to ELF:
90% Magic Resistance to Sleep and Charm spells.
Find doors 1-2-3d6
+1 to hit with Swords, Bows
Natural Terrain Invisibility (Drows get this on underground?)
Suprise bonus -4

+
Drow Benefits
Ir vision (120ft), +2 Dex, +1 Int, -2 Cha, -1 Con
Languages: Drow, Elvish, Duegar, Svirfneblin, Deep Dwarf, Illithid, Undercommon, Sign Language, Kuo-Toa, Bugbear, Orcish
Special abilities: Dancing Lights, Faerie Fire, Darkness (1/day each), Magic Resistance 50% +2/Lv (max 80%), +2 saves all magic
Disadvantage: Lights brighter that Continual light/torches cause -2 Dex, -2 to Hit, and opponents get +2 Saves vs spells casted by drow. Elves get -4 reaction rolls with Drow.
Additional Xp cost: +20%

Bladesinger (Fighter/Mage)
- Bonus NWP: Blind-Fighting, Dancing
- Special Benefit: +1 to hit/dam with signature blade (Longsword). +1 to special manouvers /4levels with signature blade (longsword). Deflection bonus (level/2+1), Using deflection gives +2 to casting times. Lv3 Bladesinger can start training other elfs in at of bladesong fighting style.
- Special Hinderance: do not gain +1 to hit with bows, -1 to hit with other melee weapons not signature one. Heavy armors give -2 to hit penalty.

Magic Items (want list) : Elven Chainmail of untouchiness (+Gazillion), Longsword of Awesomeness (+one miiiillliiioooon dollars), Bag of Holding and anything GM deems suitable...

Muse

Begging your pardon, Miro, but the Complete Book of Elves is not a Forgotten Realms only source.  it starts by describing he default D&D elves--the ones you find in the Greyhawk setting--and then talks about how they are re skinned for different settings. 

I'm starting to feel guilty about my rolls.  ^_^;;  I'd offer to lower some to be more in line with the party, but I've got her frist draft up, and need three of those stats exactly where they are for my class combination. 

Please let me know what you think, Blinkin. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:      Aileeana Kennelwise
Alignment:   Chaotic Good
Class:      Fighter 3   /   Silverstar 5
EXP:      4,000      /   16,000
Next Level:   Abandoned   /   20,000
Faith:      Selune, Our Lady of Silver, Goddess of the Moon
Race:      Human

Birthday:   21st day of the 9th month.     
height:      
Weight:      
Measures:       
Skin:      Fair. 
Hair:      Long, lustrous raven black.     
Eyes:      Bright and blue as moonstones. 
Style:      Aileeana wears three silver bangles on each wrist.  She also wears a hair ornament--a gift from a nomadic admirer named Ren.  It consists of three feathers from a snowy owl with silver and moonstone beads. 
      Aileeana wears a flowing blue robe with some silver trim.  It has a low neckline and the skirt is open on the side for full mobiltiy.  She also wears calf high riding boots stained black to match her hair, wtih silver buckles.  Her backpack and sling have the same stain.  A silver chain belt clasps along her tiny waist with a ring for her smooth flanged mace. 
      Her holy medallion, which usually dangles in her generous cleavage, over her heart, is a silver disk coated in black enamel.  The enamel is carefully chipped away to form a pair of feminine eyes surrounded by seven stars. 

Strength      15
--Hit Probability      +0
--Damage Adjustment      +0
--Weight Allowance      55
--Maximum Press         170lbs
--Open Doors         8
--Bend Bars         7%

Dexterity      14
--Reaction Adjustment      +0
--Missile Attack Adjustment   +0
--Defense Adjustment      -0

Constitution      17
--Hit Point Adjustment      +2 (+3)
--Survive System Shock      97%
--Survive Resurrection      98%
--Poison Save         0
--Regeneration         Nil

Intelligence      14
--Bonus Proficiencies      4
--Illusion Immunity      --

Wisdom         17
--Magic Defense Adjustment   +3
--Bonus Spells         1,1,2,2,3
--Chance of Spell Failure   %
--Spell Immunity            

Charisma      15
--Maximum Henchmen      7
--Loyalty Base         +3
--Reaction Adjustment      +3

Hit Points:   48

Armor Class:         (Armor ?, Dexterity -0, Shield -1, Magical Protection -?)

Saving Throws: 
Paralyzation, Poison or Death Magic
Rod, Staff or Wand
Petrification or Polymorph
Breath Weapon
Spell

Thac0   18

Attacks: 
   Moon's Hand
      #Attacks   3/2
      Thac0      16
      Damage S/M   +3
      Damage, Large   +3

Sling
      ROF      1
      Thac0      18
      Damage S/M   d4+1
      Damage, Large   d6+1
      Range

Class Features: 
Silverstar:
   Requirements: Constitution 12, Wisdom 14
   Prime Requisites: Constitution, Wisdom
   Alignment: Chaotic Good
   Weapons: All Bludgeoning
   Armor: Any
   Major Spheres: All, Animal, Astral, Combat, Divination, Guardian, Healing, Necromantic, Numbers, Summoning, Sun, Travelers, Weather. 
   Minor Spheres: Charm, Elemental, Plant, Wards. 
   Magic Items: Same as a cleric. 
   Required Proficiency: none
   Bonus Proficiencies: Astrology, Navigation, Religion: Human Pantheon
   Infravision: 30'
   In the hands of a silverstar, a moon's hand mace is treated as a +1 magical weapon. 
   Silvertars may create Starshine once per day.  For every 5 additional levels, they may create Stashine again that day. 
   At 3rd level, silverstars may create a Moonbeam, or raise water, or lower water, once a day. 
   At 5th level, sinlerstars may create a Moonblade once per day. 
   Experience: The specialty priest progression table is the same as the druid's table.  They advance with some speed in the early game, quite slowly later on. 

Languages: 
   Common
   Drow Silent Speech
   Low Drowic

Non-Weapon Proficiencies: 
   Animal Lore (Int)         14
   Animal Training: Dogs (Wis)      17
   Astrology (Int)            14
   Cooking (Int)            14
   Dance (Dex)            14
   Etequitte (Cha)            15
   Healing (Wis-2)            15
   Hunting (Wis-1)            16
   Local History (Cha)         15
   Navigation (Int-1)         13
   Reading/Writing (Int +1)      15
   Religion: Human Pantheon (Wis)      17
   Singing (Cha)            15

Weapon Proficiencies:
   Quarterstaff
   Shield Proficiency: Targe (Aditional +1 AC bonus when using a small round shield.) 
   Sling
   Tight Group: Clubbing Weapons (Belaying Pin, Club, Footman's Mace, Horseman's Mace, Morning Star, War Hammer.) 
   Weapon Specialization: Footman's Mace

Priest Spells
L 3
1.   Cure Disease
2.   Dispell Magic
L 2
1.   Aid
2.   Goodberry
3.   Goodberry
4.   Goodberry
L 1
1.   Cure Light Wounds
2.   Cure Light Wounds
3.   Fairy Fire
4.   Magic Stone

Stuff:
Magic Item Wish List: 
   A pair of moonbracers.  This magic item--created by Selune's blessing--acts as bracers of armor.  (At least AC 6, please.)  It also allows Aileeana to Levitate and Walk on Water at will. 
   A mooncloak.  This magic item--created by Selune's blessing--acts of a cloak of resistence +1 and allows it's wearer to dimension door form one moonbeam to another. 

Other wish list:  "My magnificent hound, Thadius Tate."  A gift from my father and the lord we served upon her pledging to the church of Selune 5 years ago, Tahdius Tate is a highly trained   , a breed of dog used to hunt lions.   

Containers: 

Clothing: 

Gear: 

Property: 

Coin: 

Blinkin

Ok, all things being equal, I'll allow the drow bladesinger, but expect to stick to the requirements of the kit.

I will also be using the negative impact of being drow; I know a lot of GM's avoid the whole thing and no one ever sees the "Drow! Kill it!" attitudes of common people... and I won't go that far either, but distrust and ignorance will appear. I've never understood the whole attitude that avoids the most interesting aspects of role-playing... the down sides of powerful races... I mean, how many people are going to look at something with bat-wings, horns and forked tails and shrug, "Eh, it's a demon... nothing to be worried about..." So, expect to see those things come up.

As the wise K once said...

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow. "

Muse, if you roled those stats honestly, keep them. It's the luck of the dice... but you have 3 really nice stats there and not a one under 14... makes me wonder. ;)

You slipped one by me, 8 levels there, does those totals include your exp penalties? I know the cleric has some there someplace.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Miroque

how much did you need Str/Int for Fighter/Mage to get +10% Exp bonus ? was 16 enough ?

That would really rock , as the -20% ex penalty for Drow is pretty bad as it is...

And I posted Myth-weavers link for my own "dice rolling thread" where everyone can roll what ever they want....aslong as they have Myth-Weaver account (that is free)

Miroque

And question: Can multiclass Wizard specialize on schools ? (if stats/race give room for it?)

Blinkin

The 10% bonus for high attribute skills is linked to the primary attribute of a class and must be a 16+. What it does is grants you a little bonus to XP as it's awarded. So, if you were awarded 500 XP for an encounter, you would get 550 XP.

The XP penalty, such as what you see for Drow adds to the total XP you need to level. If you were a level 4 mage, for example, instead of 20,000 XP to make level 5, you would need 24,000 XP. (22,000 if it were a 10% penalty).

So, the 10% bonus gets you XP faster, but you still have to hit that 24,000 XP mark.

I would say no on a specialist wizard multi-class. My thinking is that you have to devote lots of time and work to become a specialist in a particular school and you can't do it if you are  splitting your time between study and learning to swing a sword. If you were a dual-classing human, I would rule differently because you've left the sword swinging study behind and now focus on spell-casting. Does that make any sense?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Miroque

yes it does. No worries.. you got yourself an Sword wielding drow miss, that shots magic missiles..