Eden: The Coming {RECRUITING} (Freeform- Dragons & Other Mythic Races Playable!)

Started by Adonis, December 16, 2012, 01:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adonis

Yarr. They be everywhere. How are you doing miss Haloriel?
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Haloriel

Good.  Ought to be sleep, but I'm not and instead I am perusing this nifty world.  8-)

Adonis

Im glad you're enjoying it :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. Im actually being productive right now and working on things like a good little boy.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Haloriel

Adonis

Replied, and approval granted ;) Welcome to Eden, Miss Haloriel!

I'll be updating the first post here in a moment with a count of what we have here in a bit.
O/O's

Angelicant

Welcome to Eden Haloriel, I am looking forward to writing with you as I am sure everyone else is as well.
❤ Want to know more about me, please check out my links above. ❤

Haloriel

Thank you!  I'll be poking around at things here, and see if I can't introduce my character soon ... :)

Praxis

**I took liberties...so feel free to reign me in.  I apologize for the bare bones background.  I assure you, I can and will flesh out more as I write him, but I prefer establishing/revealing character's backgrounds through posting.  Hopefully this isn't too shabby for your game. **

Character:

Name: Ineluki Elderbough
Humanoid: Peranos
Sex: Male

Humanoid Appearance:

Hair: Crimson red hair, dyed with roots and “styled” with tree sap.
Eyes: Deep green
Skin: Deeply tanned – Ineluki is often seen with multi-coloured paint on his upper body, arms and face.
Weight: 189 ;bs
Height: 6’4”
Other: Ineluki  has six scars on his right forearm caused by clearly self-inflicted wounds.  He marks himself each time he destroy or drives away a Centosian lumber camp.

Caution...enormous picture.  I'm an idiot with coding and formatting n' shit...

Information:

Personality: Ineluki is a passionate, impatient Peranosi.  His is intolerant of Centosian occupation in Kayzorian.  He is quick to judge inactivity as cowardice or weakness and is driven to defend the northern jungles of Kayzorian from further Centosi corruption.  He views Peranosi highborne and royalty as part of the problem and although he thinks poorly of them he also recognizes that unity will be necessary to drive the Centosi from Kayzorian.  He can and will follow directions from Peranosi nobility and feels he has a duty to do so.  Which is precisely why he goes out of his way to avoid contact with those in positions of authority amongst the Peranosi empire.  It is unusual to see Ineluki smile and even moreso laugh.  An intense, serious Peranos; Ineluki cannot abide those that cannot or refuse to take the current situation seriously.

Background: Ineluki was born into the Elderbough clan; a clan known as “woodsingers” amongst the Peranos.  Woodsingers can be found in the cool southern forests of Kayzorian as well as in the steaming northern jungles.  It is their lot in life to ensure the continued growth of the forest, working far away from most of the other Peranos who sometimes view the woodsingers as “barbarians”.
The Elderbough clan was one that resided in the northern jungles of Kayzorian and Ineluki’s first century was an idyllic one.  He lived amongst the massive, gnarled roots and boles of the trees there and traveled through the jungle canopy like a bird flies through the air.  The only real concern regarding Ineluki was that a woodsinger’s role was a patient existence.  An exercise in moderation and an ability to “see the forest for the trees” both figuratively and literally.
Physicality came to Ineluki quite easily but speaking to the trees...the “quiet brothers” was an arduous task that often left him frustrated and angry.  It came so easily to others and yet seemed so elusive to him.  Nevertheless, it was his lot in life and he was too dutiful to rebel against it.
As he grew older, the Elderbough clan encountered more and more clans, heading north, avoiding the expanding Centosi and speaking of what they encountered.  The Centosi violated the land, bring death, destruction and a general lack of respect for the land that sustained them.
Over time, Ineluki’s people became more and more trapped in their forests, hoping that the Centosi would learn from their peaceful ways and while this occurred, Ineluki became more and more impatient.  Breaking free of tradition and fashioning himself a spear to go along with the bow he used and practicing with it, secluded from the rest of his clan.
He practiced each day for hours.  The hours stretched into months and then years and in time, Ineluki grew bold.  Moving to the edge of the jungle where the centosi were setting up lumber camps, scouring the land and leaving it empty and broken.  A century of being told to avoid contact with the Centosi and to avoid conflict at all costs kept him hiding in the shadowed boughs acting as an observer for  an entire year.
Watching...learning.
Ineluki doesn’t speak of the event that spurred him to leave the boughs of the trees and engage with the Centosi for the first time but he returned to his clan twenty five years ago, covered in blood, wounded...and content.  His actions are frowned upon and although he has not been outright shunned by his clan, or other clans that he comes into contact with, he is seen as an outsider and a harbinger of bad fortune amongst the Peranos of the northern jungles.

Orientation: Straight, dominant , primal – Ineluki has very little experience with females as he finds them a distraction to his self-appointed task.

OOC Ons and Offs: PM the writer.  We’ll discuss.

Praxis

Adonis

O/O's

Praxis

Adonis

Huge overhaul to the recruitment thread initial post, and added a FAQ section for those having troubles ^_^
O/O's

Ravenhawk

Adonis

Aye. Make up a sheet, and send it to myself, secretwriter, and angelicant :)
O/O's

Flower

I have decided to pimp out my character for some possible relationships for future writers of the game. I would like to see a few more Haas Filoth characters to interact with mine. I know its greedy but it is one sin I cannot resist. She's Bastet.

Secretwriter

Just pay us for our cut. Don't forget and make us lay our pimp haaaands daaaaaoooowwwwwn.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

TheBlackThrone

Hello, I kept seeing emblems of this game in the signatures of other players and so I decided to click on it, and have been reading up on this brilliant story. I am interested in this game if you will have me. Just to narrow my options, are there any roles that you would like to be filled? I do already have an idea for a character, but I would rather assist in filling any hole.  :-)
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Secretwriter

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on April 06, 2013, 02:30:08 PM
Hello, I kept seeing emblems of this game in the signatures of other players and so I decided to click on it, and have been reading up on this brilliant story. I am interested in this game if you will have me. Just to narrow my options, are there any roles that you would like to be filled? I do already have an idea for a character, but I would rather assist in filling any hole.  :-)

You will fit right in!

Joking aside, we need some Drai shok I think. But to me dragons are the most fun.

Play what you want to, especially if your muse is jumping.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦