Female Escape Artist Wanted

Started by Stan', August 29, 2010, 08:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stan'

OK. So I have an idea here. Although it's actually branched in to two distinct variations. Both are quite similar, but at the same time obviously different as well. These can either be short scenes, or evolve in to long-terms stories involving romance [as well as a continuation and similar scenes].

"The Soviet's Showgirl"
This was attempted before on another site, but was abandoned.  Would really love someone to have another go!
1. A magician loves to put his assistant in tight bondage, and watch her attempt to get out to impress the crowds. Unfortunately, it just so happens his assistants keep walking out on him because his act is becoming too adult. This includes tying her up and rather than face death, they face a mind-blowing orgasm [due to dildos and vibrators]. He puts out an interview for a new assistant, and your character turns up for an audition. Here, she'll experience the most pleasurable six-hours of her life, as she is tied up, fucked and turned on by both man and sex toys.

2. This is a homage to all the damsel-in-distress books, comics and television serials. A notorious female escape artist is always getting caught by the bad guy, but living up to her name -- she ends up breaking free at the last minute. But here comes her most dangerous enemy yet. Rather than shoving her in a tank of water, or igniting dynamite next to her -- if she can't break free of the traps, then she'll be fucked mindlessly by dildo machines and vibrators that'll grind against her soaking wet crotch. And for the first time in her life, she's left with a choice. Escape her bondage... or soak herself in orgasms.

RedEve

What's the long-term story idea for the first scene?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Aerona

I'm interested in either, but I like the first idea a great deal. ^^ Let me know :)

Stan'

Really, I have many directions we can take the first idea if it stems in to a long-term role-play.  Firstly, it all depends on the setting, whether you'd like to have it take place in the present [where this kind of act is obviously taboo] or in an alternate, semi-futuristic setting where this mature variation of escapology is quite common.  It could result with her deciding to take the job as his assistant, and they can perform their act:

• In private lounge bars.
• On late-night, controversial television channels.
• The internet.

This is where it can further branch off, depending on the character you wish to play.  They can form a romance between the pair, resulting in her being his longest serving assistant.  Or:

• She took the job to advance her career in showbiz, knowing that she would have to do humiliating things in order to climb up the ladder.  This can either be getting on better shows on television, or singing/dancing in better lounge bars.  However, she begins to miss being an escape artist, and returns to Alexey [who's probably had another girl walk away].  He obviously won't forget what she did, and the tricks he ties her up in will reflect that.
• Or she does something she shouldn't have.  Maybe they have a fight.  What ever the cause, he ends up sacking her and she's left with nothing.  No job, a crap apartment.  Perhaps she turns to prostitution, and her life becomes a real mess.  That's when she meets Alexey during a chance encounter, and tries desperately to get back together with him.

My introduction can change depending on if you have any ideas.  I have no problem with that.

Aerona

I'll put a bid in if RedEve doesn't want it - you were first :P

RedEve

Quote from: Aerona on August 29, 2010, 10:46:06 AM
I'll put a bid in if RedEve doesn't want it - you were first :P

Feel free! I just sorta committed to another game already. My slate is nearly full.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Stan'

Right.  Well.  OK.

Did you have anything you wanted to add to it/change, Aerona?

Aerona

Okay then... I'm in, Stan :) Sounds delicious.

Well, it sounds very good to me. I love the idea of playing to private lounges and bars - humiliation, and brings up possibilities of other ... Participants.

Would you be interested in doing this as a sci-fi/alternate rp? I only ask because there's a character I have that's from a dying/sexual race... If not, that's cool too. Either works :P

Stan'

Well, I do enjoy a good sci-fi/alternate RP.  However, would you care to explain the dying/sexual race of your character?  Because I have pretty strict limits on other species.

Aerona

Sure, no prob. And if there's issues just let me know.

Both females and males have a dark, midnight-blue hue to their skin, that often appears iridescent. They appear to be human in form otherwise, except for fully poseable, prehensile tails. Females have two vaginas; the first is a little higher up than a human one would be, and is greatly pleasurable for males. However, it is not so much so for females, and it does not have the capability to produce offspring. The second is lower behind/between the legs, and is greatly pleasurable for the female but takes a great deal of effort for the male. Since the males of the race are decidedly selfish females are usually sexually frustrated. Sometimes particularly loving males will provide a dildo for the second hole during sex, or the female will use her tail to make it more fun for herself.

The race is dying due to the fact that not many males want to interact with the second hole (the one that produces offspring). Additionally, it is difficult for this race to find medical care and other essentials because they are normally shunned from 'respectable' society, due to the fact that their mating practices and other sexual practices usually occur in public without care for who is watching.

Stan'

Hmm.

I think I'll pass on that, if you don't mind.

It's pretty creative and all, but I don't think it's for me.

Is there anything else you wanna talk about?  Like -- anything in my introduction you want to change?

Aerona

No problem. It could still be sci-fi if you want, we can just stick with humans :P

I just have a question - if he's a magician, does he actually perform magic? Like, what would her other duties be besides ... well, the obvious?

Stan'

Well of course, his trade is escapology.  Whether it's involving himself getting out of a tight situation, or [more commonly] putting his own assistant in some peril.  Occasionally, that might even be the old switcheroo, with him being chained in to a box, only for a curtain to go up and it ends up with your assistant in the box instead.  Sometimes he might make a trick like that being the last bit of magic, and she's left in her bondage until a good while after the show actually finishes.

Other tricks revolve around slight of hand, the occasional use of illusion, that kind of thing.  I'm happy to either have him being able to use magic, or just deceiving the audience like a real-life one.  Your choice.

Aerona

Hmmm... Your choice. Unless he uses said magic on her..

Yeah, that sounds good. I'm good to go. Do you want to  post first? Although I do have to leave sometime today.

Stan'

Nah, I won't include real magic then.

Well.  My post is already up.  Just click on the title of the idea.

Aerona

Okay cool :) Lemme go look.

Hmm...which forum is it in?

Nevermind, found it, i'm an idiot :)