Fun for Coin (FxM or FxF, Fantasy/DnD-esque setting)

Started by Toosab, October 22, 2020, 09:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toosab

Looking for some quick, light hearted, smut heavy fun? Me too!

In a world full of quests and monsters, even brave adventurers need a bit of downtime once in a while. The Golden Ram Inn can offer just that, with drink, food, music, as well as nightly companionship for those willing to pay some extra coin.

Searching for someone to play an adventurer looking for a good time which my female half-elf could provide. Her body might be slender and graceful, but she's of the feisty and confident kind and knows how to please a man or woman. YC can be any gender (no futa), any class and any race, though I'd prefer something humanoid (human, elf, tiefling, half-whatever, etc).

Yes please!
- consensual-, but not necessarily vanilla sex ;)
- seduction, teasing and foreplay, followed by
- lots and lots of fucking

Sure
- oral
- light bondage
- playful Dom-Sub dynamic (MC playing either part, switching roles partway is fun too)

No thanks.
- anal
- any body waste
- rape/violence (hard and rough sex is awesome but I want both characters to have a good time)

Please read my On's/Off's too. If you’re interested feel free to shoot me a PM, and also tell me about the character you'd like to play  :-)

Intro post
The hot air inside the tavern was abuzz with activity. Music was being played, but the instruments got all but drowned out in the noise of shouting voices and drunken laughter. The smell of freshly served ham and potatoes wafted through the air, making everyone's mouth water the second they stepped through the door and into the lively and welcoming atmosphere of the towns most renowned venue.

The Golden Ram Inn was one of the more expensive places to go to for an after work drink, a bit more exclusive than your ordinary watering hole. And it wasn't the quality of the alcohol that made the place known far beyond the city walls, after all they served the same ol' beer as any other bar in town. No, that fact was due to the services they offered. The bartenders and waitresses were all exclusively beautiful people, and it was no hidden secret that in exchange for some coin they would happily tend to a tired adventurer and fulfil their every need. That alone was enough to attract customers, but there was one female in particular stationed at the Ram's that was spoken of far and wide.

They called her the White Rose. A silly name, she personally thought, but it had spread quickly and it wasn't like she minded really. The girl was currently leaning against the bar, leisurely chatting with another waitress while always keeping a skilled eye on the room and the patrons. She was of elven kind, had a slim and graceful stature and a young looking face. Pointed ears peeked out from under long, almost white hair that fell over her shoulders and back in soft waves, and with the light yellow, silken dress she was wearing she looked more like a noble than a whore. Her movements however spoke of confidence, not arrogance. With a cheeky smile on her lips she'd wink at men blatantly leering at her, and while passing a table of ladies her fingertips would ever so softly trail a pale shoulder more often than not. She might look like an elven princess at first glance, but the sways of her hips and glint in her eyes were sin incarnate. This one wasn't just looking for money; She was looking for fun.

MC