A Game of Kitties! [Well, cat-girls anyway]

Started by ZK, May 12, 2006, 08:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZK

Well, not precisely a "pet" store, but they have a cat-girl store. :) Just, sometimes they have to keep the kitties seperated, aside from shoppers like to watch the kitties "play". ^_~
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Elvi

So are you wusses going to all go for sweet lickle kitty kats and not try and catch yourself a real wild one?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Violet Maui

::Paws at the air:: Mrow! ::Hisshisshiss.:: Oh poof, they all want the pretty manicured powder puffs. :P
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Offs & Ons :: PM if interested!

Dorian Grandale

Actually, I could go for either. I'm not picky.  ;)
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Violet Maui

::Bites on Dorian's shoulder.:: Oh? Hurrah!
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me. So tie me up and throw me down, to show me that you like me."

Dorian Grandale

Heheh... Ow! I need that shoulder, you know...
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Lyria

I've always wanted try being a catgirl type creature. If there is room I would love to give it a go.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

Violet Maui

::Purrs:: No you don't.

::Pounces Lyria.:: Hoorah, another cat girl to add to the army. >:3

Lyria

*rolls with the pounce, then scampers away playfully*

Wow, thanks for the reception *grins*
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep 'em on a leash.           ons/offs

ZK

Well, they're not really "wild" as in you find them out in the wild. But they're of wild breeds instead of domesticated breeds. Just wild cats tend to be more expensive.

If they were wild, as in feral. They'd probably end up starting their own community that would probably fail due to the lack of being able to breed, but, they'd end up more bestial and not really fun to play. Afterall, sometimes, out of despiration [or protection] humans end up on wild cat's dinner plate.

But, the two breeds mainly have comsmetic and some mental changes.

But nontheless, they're all born and raised by the company who created them. :)

As well, it's hard to find a wild bred cat at a store, they're usually at the open "breeding farms."

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Swedish Steel

Heh, darn, I got this image of Steve, the Cat-girl hunter!

"Crikey, there's a beaut! Let's see what happens when I pull her tail!"
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

ZK

They didn't let them out in the wild to fend for themselves. BUT, they do have some [domestic AND wild] cat-girls with no owners in the wilds, some of them tend to stick urban though, forming all cat-girl gangs.

Since technically they're given rights mixed of both human and animal. They also do the "leash law" with them, so, if you could capture a rogue cat-girl, she can be in fact your's for the keeping. [as long as you get her her shots and legal paperwork for owning one. Aka a license.]

Ellyssa

*giggles*

I can just see it now.. illicit catgirl-smuggling traders, and 'made in sweatshop' catgirls. Or different brands, if the technology ever got sold or stolen. :)

(Elvi's one someone crossed with a tiger, eek)

Swedish Steel

Hehe, I could have a tv-show where I hunt wild Cat-girls. Goodie.

On Off page:

ZK

Well, of course, there also the other things. Those who are rights activists for Cat-Girls, there are those who want them to stay as pets and treated in same reguards, as well, there are the roguish cat-girls, usually lead by Wild Cat-girls who in fact, do the same thing that happened to their species to humans [I.E. having humans as slaves.]

ZK

Ellyssa

Don't pick partners until it finalizes, give everyone else a chance. :P

ZK

*blinks and blinks again* So, umm.. what made me game? O.o

GolGol

Well, I'm not that picky really, as long as I get a good writing partner that prefers long posts instead of a zillion one liners...
My game ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75040.0

Ons and Offs, the updated list,  and pictures. Updated 29/10: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4506

Discord: Plasmapudding#3339

Swedish Steel

Hey, what's wrong with a zillion one liners?  :P

On Off page:

Elvi

Yeah.......each to their own!
And I wouldn't be a tiger/cross Ellyssa, I would be something more like a panther or leopard.

Ellyssa

Mmm. Maybe a competitor bred and released them to try to eradicate the normal kitties, but they decided to take over humans instead. :)

Elvi

*lol*
Your little brain is working overtime tonight isn't it?

Swedish Steel

Hehe, got to admit it's not a bad idea though.

On Off page:

Elvi

Hey....before you get it all sorted, remember it is Zulo's game and she will dictate the story line....