Hunting the Most Dangerous Game [EX, all pairings possible]

Started by thebobmaster, December 30, 2013, 04:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

The plotline of this story is fairly simple. Taking place in a fantasy setting where guns do not exist, there is a city called Galena. This place has many luxuries, with mostly modern technology (except guns, of course). However, she is not as gentle as she seems, existing for one reason. Created as an experiment, the city has one law: anyone killed or maimed must be taken to a healer, several of which are located throughout the city. These healers have special abilities, allowing them to heal even supposedly permanent injuries, reversing death itself.

This setting has a mix of magic and technology, and I do have ideas for little subplots. However, the crux of this RP would be fleshing out the world and inhabitants, with partners willing to play multiple characters a plus. Do to the lack of laws in this city, a partner with few limits would be preferable. If you want a dark setting, with an RP focused more on developing that setting and characters as opposed to following a predetermined plot, please contact me. If you like the idea, but have issues with the setting, or your own ideas for a setting, I'm open to discussion.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!