Welcome to The Salem Institute of Magic! - [ Recruiting!! Adults now Open!!][HP]

Started by Codexa, April 15, 2016, 10:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

OK 2 questions:

Do I post faceclaims here?
Do I pm my character sheet to someone?

Codexa

Yes, you can post your FC's here. :D

You would send the sheet to me, Rebelle and RegretNot.

Zealously Jaded

Awesome just getting some pics and it should get to you asap :)

Jenna Rosenow reserved for Absinthe Tori

Ceralilly

Peeks and waves

Would there be any room for my old HAF characters? I might be able to bring my twins (Ezio and his unreleased brother) and swing a bit of a change here and there to the CS.

Let me know!

You can PM me if you want. oxoxox
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Caela

Quote from: Ceralilly on April 30, 2016, 12:44:39 PM
Peeks and waves

Would there be any room for my old HAF characters? I might be able to bring my twins (Ezio and his unreleased brother) and swing a bit of a change here and there to the CS.

Let me know!

I brought one of my old HaF characters over and just tweaked her to make her American!

Zealously Jaded

Mellific

Cera! Welcome back (tentatively)!

-Snuggle luffs.- :D

It's always a terrific surprise seeing you in the threads. I hope you and Rafiki are able to join us here at Salem, if you're able to! :3 

O/O | A/A | MM

Crash

Quote from: Ceralilly on April 30, 2016, 12:44:39 PM
Peeks and waves

Let me know!

Hi Cera!

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Ceralilly

Omg so many amazing and familiar faces!!!

I feel the love. I do I do!

Hello to everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome back! I will read up on the storyline and the game ideas...but holy cheese balls there are so many awesome writers here!

I luffs you alllll!
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Rafiki23

*Takes a gander*

Hello! I was wondering if I could join the fun as well? Also Pm's for an old player looking to get his feet wet again are more than welcome!

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Ceralilly

Quote from: Mellific on April 30, 2016, 06:54:29 PM
Cera! Welcome back (tentatively)!

-Snuggle luffs.

Thank you my dear! snuggle luffs back with purrs and giggles

My muse is positively beaming!

RegretNot

We are still taking character sheets but we are starting soon, that doesn't mean we will stop taking characters however even after start.

Rafiki23

Quote from: RegretNot on April 30, 2016, 08:26:05 PM
We are still taking character sheets but we are starting soon, that doesn't mean we will stop taking characters however even after start.

Awesome, I will take a look and do my best to get something to you as quickly as possible!

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Rebelle

Quote from: Ceralilly on April 30, 2016, 08:20:42 PM
Omg so many amazing and familiar faces!!!

I feel the love. I do I do!

Hello to everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome back! I will read up on the storyline and the game ideas...but holy cheese balls there are so many awesome writers here!

I luffs you alllll!

Holy hell!

I was hoping you would take the hint from the PM that I sent you ;)

It is so awesome to see you around and here most of all :D

Quote from: Rafiki23 on April 30, 2016, 08:23:56 PM
*Takes a gander*

Hello! I was wondering if I could join the fun as well? Also Pm's for an old player looking to get his feet wet again are more than welcome!

Holy shitballs!

Rebelle

If either of you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask

Codexa

^ What she said.

We always try to get to questions and everyone as quickly as possible :)

Ceralilly

Of course Rebbie, my love!

I am mobile right now, but I'd love to claim:

Nina Dobrev is reserved for Ceralilly
[b][color=purple]Nina Dobrev[/color][/b] is reserved for [i]Ceralilly[/i]
and

Jai Courtney is reserved for Ceralilly
[b][color=green]Jai Courtney[/color][/b] is reserved for [i]Ceralilly[/i]

If they aren't taken. I will reply to your message as soon as I get home!

Wooohoooo!

Rafiki23

Thank you Rebbie!! I'm really excited to work with such a great groups of writers! I'm still considering my face claims but I think Benedict Cumberbatch is who I'm going with.... Maybe. Hahaha

Rafiki23

Quote from: Codexa on April 30, 2016, 09:07:30 PM
^ What she said.

We always try to get to questions and everyone as quickly as possible :)

Thank you, I really do appreciate have a quick response when it comes to these games. I've looked over most of the material and it seems like you all have laid out the rules pretty darn well haha. If I have any questions though I will be sure to send them straight away!

Senti

My character has been approved and with a few amendments (mostly getting rid of that typo goblin) she will be up.

She is a big strapping lass from Yorkshire. No I 'ave not got bloody giant blood in me veins. She has transferred from Hogwarts for reasons that is her own business thank you very much.

So happy to plot with folks.

I promise she does not have ferrets with her. Though her family might keep them :P

TheHangedOne

A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Senti

I am sad too, but who knows they can be tricksy and they always sneak into bags :) giggles

CurvyKitten

WOOT! My new creation is approved! hehe I have Jessica Kingsley, Natalie Williamson, And my NEWLY approved Breanna Coldstone! Please feel free to check them all out and poke for links and plotting. I still have plenty of possible plots open with all my girlies. :)

OK I figured putting up some of the connections I made up would help give people an idea of how maybe our characters could run into each other. These are the confirmed ones, I am still waiting on replies and need to poke some people to see if there may be more possibly. But Hoping this helps give some ideas on how some paths can cross. Bria at the moment as no links unfortunately, but that means ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! lol

Jessy's confirmed links
Aurea - thinks she is a spoiled brat, and doesn't get along with her very well
Rune - Friend, study buddy, constant flirt, and general good good time :P

Natalie's confirmed links
Cece is her bestie
Wolfy and Natalie have been penpal's for years and he is finally surprising her face to face
Aurea, study buddy at times, thinks she is a nice person, at least to her she has been

Ceralilly