Please Locate Your Zombie Apocalypse Survival Team Leader (Always Accepting)

Started by Red Offerings, October 27, 2014, 11:39:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Red Offerings

Sweet! I'm going to create the IC thread because there's some posts I have to make in it prior to anyone posting. Additionally, you also have access to the OOC thread.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Kerri

A/a’s updated 10/2/16
All images in signature created by the truly talented and sweet Amelita

Red Offerings

What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle.

Chreestafer

yes, we need more ladies lol

also if anyone wishes to have some history with my character, feel free to pm me and we can discuss it, I wont mind a lady friend...or friends.... ;)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kerri

Just looking, judging the game, seeing what I want to create. ;) Hopefully tomorrow my ideas will coalesce into a full character.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

Chreestafer

Quote from: Kerri on October 28, 2014, 08:19:45 PM
Just looking, judging the game, seeing what I want to create. ;) Hopefully tomorrow my ideas will coalesce into a full character.

I donno what ideas you got going, but like I said if you want to start anything feel free to PM me ;)
Ons and Offs
F-List

Kerri

Will do, I'm still thinking I'm going to make my girl, early twenties, probably in town as a tourist, from there I don't have much, just snippets. If you have any ideas feel free to pm me as well.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16

Red Offerings

The IC thread has been created. The link is at the top of the original post with the other links. People with approved characters may post. As a matter of fact, I ask that people go ahead and post as soon as they have the chance. Kindly read the media posts and Sheriff Joe post before you to though.

I've gotta bail for the night. Bye!

Sarah Morgan

This definitely does sound interesting.  I'll take a look at the approved characters, and see if anyone's character sounds like someone mine might pair up with.  I'll for sure be playing a woman, somewhere in her twenties I'm thinking, though I haven't come up with specifics yet.  Also, being visually impaired in real life, I'll need help in finding a picture, assuming it's a requirement.  Even if it's not, I like to try to have help finding one if other players are using them, just to blend in.  I'd prefer to use a real model for the picture, myself.  Off to go look and see what's been posted so far!  :)

Red Offerings

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on October 28, 2014, 11:09:20 PM
This definitely does sound interesting.  I'll take a look at the approved characters, and see if anyone's character sounds like someone mine might pair up with.  I'll for sure be playing a woman, somewhere in her twenties I'm thinking, though I haven't come up with specifics yet.  Also, being visually impaired in real life, I'll need help in finding a picture, assuming it's a requirement.  Even if it's not, I like to try to have help finding one if other players are using them, just to blend in.  I'd prefer to use a real model for the picture, myself.  Off to go look and see what's been posted so far!  :)

Great, Sarah! Yes, right now we have ample males. There are two females though one hasn't posted her profile yet. So having another lady allows me to not have to deal with making a character myself! If you still want help with pictures, I can do it, just give me any specifics and I'll do what I can.

Etherealgirl

Booyah! Character posted on the profiles page! If anyone wants to connect their character to mine, let me know! :D

Red Offerings

If you have submitted your character profile and it has been approved, You may now post in the IC thread. I'd like everyone whose joined to at least post an introduction post when they get a chance, that way when the shit hits the fan, I can be more specific in terms of location for characters to be impacted. Thank you kindly, peaches.

Red Offerings

OR, alternatively, if you know you'll just be too busy/lazy ass to do it, you could also just send me a private message giving me some brief details on where your person is currently at, that will work too. When I post in the IC thread next, it's on baby, oh yeah!

Angie

Dean's way ahead of everyone! Because I tend to show up early to these sorts of things. Heh.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Red Offerings

Red Offerings

We are still accepting members! Not in need for any particular roles though. We are just wrapping up the initial phase of the zombie madness. I'll always accept profiles from interested people.