The Pack (interest check)

Started by azzmeister89, June 08, 2013, 11:27:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El Maligno

Quote from: Christa McGinn on July 14, 2013, 06:45:00 PM
Lol. I haven't even made her yet, and that is yet to be discussed or decided. ;)

Yeah gotta let her have some fun first before you try to tie her down...that is unless the lady wants to be tied up  ;)

But yeah anyways I look forward to Rping with all of you!

Clio

Haha. Indeed.

And tying up in that context is very welcome. ;)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Caela

~pushes everyone~ Stop saying you're looking forward to it and go write! lol

Clio

Quote from: Caela on July 14, 2013, 11:52:34 PM

Haha. I definitely will when/if I get approved. :)

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

eBadger

Still recruiting/need more males?

El Maligno

Quote from: Caela on July 14, 2013, 11:52:34 PM

posted

azzmeister89

Christa: your character looks great and as i said last night you didn't need to wait and be approved. Start whenever your ready.

Ebadger:  yes we are still looking for more players

Curvykitten:.your idea's both look great but idea 1 is already being used by jetblackmirror. Idea 2 will work just fine though.

Clio

Oops. Sorry, I must not have seen the permission to go ahead. Sorry.

Etherealdreamer

Quote from: El Maligno on July 15, 2013, 01:21:55 AM
posted

Me too! Posted not once, but twice. Com'on all, hop in the pool while the hoppin's good. ;)
'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

azzmeister89

i'll have another post up after i have had some dinner and maybe a beer lol i hope everyone enjoys this game

Clio

Sorry about the lack of picture, but I can't add a new picture to a post while on my phone unless I can quote it. If some wanted to post the exact URL of the picture I used in her CS though, I could add it and then quote the whole header from then on.

Also, if someone has an idea of an introduction, I can move Tasha where needed. And I think I'm going to make her full name Natasha, with Tasha as her nickname.

But anyway, she's open for interaction. I figure someone could either see her or possibly smell her, although with all the other wolves, I don't know if they'd be able to determine where she is or even notice her.

El Maligno

Quote from: Christa McGinn on July 15, 2013, 12:10:36 PM
Sorry about the lack of picture, but I can't add a new picture to a post while on my phone unless I can quote it. If some wanted to post the exact URL of the picture I used in her CS though, I could add it and then quote the whole header from then on.

Also, if someone has an idea of an introduction, I can move Tasha where needed. And I think I'm going to make her full name Natasha, with Tasha as her nickname.

But anyway, she's open for interaction. I figure someone could either see her or possibly smell her, although with all the other wolves, I don't know if they'd be able to determine where she is or even notice her.

With their heightened senses I am sure they would still be able to pinpoint her if they really concentrated. You could join Amber and me is you want a little interaction I kinda just eased myself into her intro since she left it open.

Caela

You could have her run into the Doc too if you wanted. She's just hanging out by her cabin watching the Wolves at the moment.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 15, 2013, 03:47:30 AM
Christa: your character looks great and as i said last night you didn't need to wait and be approved. Start whenever your ready.

Ebadger:  yes we are still looking for more players

Curvykitten:.your idea's both look great but idea 1 is already being used by jetblackmirror. Idea 2 will work just fine though.

That particular wolf was changed not only willingly but has a mentor. She chose not to go home, mine was going to be fairly different. An retaliation for killing a wolfs mate gone wrong, and  shed be kept in the basement like her fathers dirty secret not take in. The idea I had was and is actually very different from jetblackmirror's. I was wanting to go that way mainly for the mentality and rp of it all to be honest.

azzmeister89

well i meant only in the sense that they were both daughters of hunters who got turned into wolves, if its really the choice you want then fine, it would be interesting to see the two clash in some way but i figured a little variety never hurt anyone but like i said its fine if that's how you want to go.

CurvyKitten

I'm not trying to difficult or anything, honestly the two would be polar opposites. Maybe we can even make a bg link for fun? But if its a big issue ill just not go with it. It's just that idea is the one eating my brain at the moment Lolz

jetblackmirror

Eep! I've missed so much. Should have a post up today. :D p.s If it matters, I have no problems with there being two women who were daughters of hunters. It sounds like their lives were different enough. My character was sort of a privileged and never really valued her parents, nor cared about their life style. Not to mention, her recklessness was really the only reason she was turned, because it was the only option to save her life. Now she's sort of thrown into a world that she really doesn't understand, and is now being hunted by the very people who wanted to protect her. So, yeah, their characters would be different enough. :)
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

azzmeister89

as i said kitten i'm not saying you cant do that idea its up to you how your character develops and welcome back jet XD

Clio

Lol. Okay, this sucks. I'm on my phone, so posts take a little longer. I had written a post for Tasha talking to Nathaniel, but when I tried to post, I saw Strife's. So I added some to it to fix that and include both, and hit reply again. Then Jet had posted talking to Nathaniel! Lol. Bad luck all around, and I'm not sure what to do. Should I just add more and add Anna in too? I'd rather not rewrite the whole thing. Lol.

jetblackmirror

Agh! I'm sorry. Feel free to add whatever you want to make it work better for you. :D Anna did stall a little bit going over to him, so just let me know if you want to me change mine a little bit.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Clio

No! It totally was my fault. Now I'm on my computer and can redo my post if you'd rather. I just had Tasha going over to him, then Harley came, and then Anna...if that's alright. I know it would make more sense if I just redid my post, but I thought it could work. I don't think she'd go to Nathaniel unless he was alone. And it also works because Anna said some things that freaked Tasha out, so that's a good introduction to the werewolf thing.

Strifesblaze7

Now we let Azz post I think? lol

jetblackmirror

I don't want to do redo your post. D: If you wanna tweak it, that's fine. I can also tweak mine a bit so that Tasha is noticed and kinda ties everything in.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Strifesblaze7

And sorry for the blindside lol. Just trying to get Harley in somewhere.