Bend's real plot ideas - Now with Iron Kingdoms smut! [F looking for all]

Started by bend, January 05, 2011, 04:04:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bend

OK this time I'll reserve this thread for my RP ideas. Please don't reply here, but PM me if someone is interested.
Let's see now... what could I do...

Fall of an Angel

Themes: F/F, Security Officer/Criminal, Cyberpunk, Virtual Reality
Looking for: Someone to play the hacker

Angel's parents are executives in a corporation, and spent all their hard earned money to have their unborn daughter genetically tailored to be as perfect as possible. Fast forward some thirty years: although young, Angel is already an accomplished Network Security officer; she is beautiful, smart, and healthy, a model citizen and employee, and she's fully expected to marry into the corporation and advance the family's status.

As part of her job, she dives into cyberspace to guard the company's network agains hackers, and she's usually quite good at it. There's someone she apparently can't catch, though, a mysterious woman she only knows by name tag.
Their game of cat and mouse keeps escalating, until the two women eventually start feeling something for each other, the hacker slowly seducing Angel and dragging her into her wild life of crime, sex, and debauchery.

Iron Kingdoms setting

I'm in the mood for some IK (steampunk/fantasy setting) based games.

By Right of Plunder *MAJOR CRAVING*

Themes: F/Any, Power play, Monster girl/human, Dub-con.
Looking for: Someone to play the prisoner

The Satyxis are a race of humans corrupted with dragon blood, and they are all women because their males are deformed abominations that are killed at birth, assuming they don't miscarry; this forces them to mate with humans.
After a successful raid, a fearsome Satyxis pirate captures the defenders' leader and claims them as her personal sex toy.

Old Flames Never Die *MAJOR CRAVING*

Themes: F/M, Commanding officer/subordinate, Canon character/OC
Looking for: Someone to play the subordinate

Capt. Kara Sloan of the Cygnaran Army is a steel-hard markswoman, known for her cold attitude towards her men. Rumor has it, she used to have an affair with a subordinate, and she's still ashamed because of it. One day, the war forces the two of them to the same camp again, and they learn their lust never truly died.

- Victoria Haley x Cygnaran noble (OC or not) -> easily turned into a threesome when Vicky summons a copy of her future self to join the fun! (preferably F/M, open to F/F)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

- Kaelyssa x Ravyn (F/F)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Kae, informal and rebellious.

Ravyn, the stick-in-the-mud fanatic priestess.

An unexpected Twist

Based on the "Twisted" setting created for TG stories by Morpheus. The so-called "Twisted" are people that develop strange changes during teenage, and the condition is inherited from parents. The changes happen suddenly and unexpectedly, can change ones mind too and are connected to a person's thoughts at the moment they happen.

A late teenage boy (my character) knows he's Twisted, and knows the change will happen... But he never thought he would end up as the hottest girl in the school! Your character's role will be that of a close friend...

Captured and changed

Three guys are kidnapped by the dark elves and brought as slaves to their city. Here they're turned into horny girls with magical and technological means. Changes should be slow and possibly sex-driven, and the three are forced to have sex with one another and with other people and teased with many different sex toys, bondage and orgasm denial.

I'm willing to adapt it for a solo PM game... Maybe me and a DM...
- A&A - On & Offs -

bend

Reorganized thread and added Nina is a good slut
- A&A - On & Offs -

bend

Aaaand... I'm back! Bumping the thread.
- A&A - On & Offs -

bend

- A&A - On & Offs -