Exploring their friend. (M&F looking for F Girlfriend)

Started by TreyWalker, March 02, 2013, 05:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TreyWalker

He was meant to be happy, and in a loving relationship. She was bisexual, but trying to keep a lid on that side of her in fear of scaring off her boyfriend. And she was the friend, stuck in the middle of it all. And all because they had let her move in with them when she needed a place to stay in the city!

Now, when he wakes up and her girlfriends best friend is walking through the house with just an oversized t-shirt on, he can’t help but imagine ripping it off. What he doesn’t know is she is wearing it on purpose, teasing him because she secretly wants him. What he also doesn’t know is his girlfriend has the very same ideas that he does about her friend.

One night, they start to drink, and then they play spin the bottle. It’s the boyfriend who dares the girls to kiss each other, and is pleasantly pleased with the results as are the girls. The girlfriend realizes her boyfriend liked it, and all three of them start to raise the stakes. Clothes come off, body parts are licked, kissed and bitten. A lot of fun is had.

But the friend of the couple thought it was a one off. But the couple have darker desires. They want her as their own living and breathing sex toy. They start to use her tie her up and have their way with her. They make her dress up for them.

And the truth is, the friend is starting to love it.

NSFW Hidden

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Hi there, this post will be short for now but I will expand on it when I have more time.

I'm looking for two females to play best friends. One of them has my male character as a boyfriend. The two females live together and the boyfriend moves in. 

Now I want the guy to fancy his girlfriends roommate, but still love his girlfriend.

I want the girlfriend to be bisexual but has never told her boyfriend or friend.

And I want the friend to fancy the boyfriend.

What would happen at first would just be awkward situations between the three. Maybe flirtatious comments gone a little further than usual. Compromising situations. Maybe they get more and more comfortable with each other. We wouldn't then just jumps into a threesome. It would be worked too. Maybe the friend catches the couple but instead of interrupting watches from behind a closed door. Maybe the friends explore each other one night but forget they left a camera on and the boyfriend finds the tape. The girlfriend would probably be an instigator and maybe tells her boyfriend or friend to try it on with the other to see if they are interested in each other.

So yeah, I know this is in solos but I'm happy to play this with one f playing two characters or two f's playing one each. And if we do scenes that don't involve all three of us I'd probably seperate them by threads on the boards so nobody got bored. 

So I want interest to be expressed on here just so if there are two interested people they will know about each other.

Boyfriend - TAKEN (TreyWalker)
Girlfriend - AVAILABLE
Girlfriends Friend - TAKEN (Amide)

TreyWalker

TreyWalker

Also looking for an affair storyline. I'm looking to have a male in a relationship be attracted to his girlfriends best friend. And the girlfriends best friend be attracted to him. They would struggle with their desire for each other till the point they crumble. So at first it might just be flirty situations. Then maybe massages or dancing together. Then a kiss. Then making out and the escalation would continue.

I'm not looking for a submissive here. I want them to both want each other and push and pull equally. And once they do start the affair I see them getting more and more kinky and exploring boundaries within our comfort zone.

TreyWalker

TreyWalker

lindorable

Hi, I'd be willing to play a part with you. =D
▀██▀───☆´ (¸✲•.¸.•´ ✰•*`*•.
─██╔╗╗╔▀██▀▀█(¯`•´¯) ★.¸¸.•*♥
─██╚╝╚╝─██▀.......*• ¸.•*☆ *♥
▄██▄▄█─▄██▄▄█ ✿•*´¯`✿✿•✿˜¨¨♥

TreyWalker

Lindorable,the part of girlfriend is available if you want it.

Otherwise it is available for someone else. Availability updated in top post.

Hercinia

Hi,

If lindorable does take the part of the girlfriend I would be happy too  :D

lindorable

I thought I responded to this but apparently I did not. I'd be happy to take the part.
▀██▀───☆´ (¸✲•.¸.•´ ✰•*`*•.
─██╔╗╗╔▀██▀▀█(¯`•´¯) ★.¸¸.•*♥
─██╚╝╚╝─██▀.......*• ¸.•*☆ *♥
▄██▄▄█─▄██▄▄█ ✿•*´¯`✿✿•✿˜¨¨♥

TreyWalker