News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue bunny sparkle

Good Guy? You want a Good... Guy? For crying out loud Belle! I can't be with a woman that wants a good guy! Go ahead and pack your bags!

Belle33

Yeah, Bunny, my dear - I've been meaning to talk to you about this unshakeable craving for male .. um ... attention.  But, maybe it's just a phase. So, don't flit too far away, just in case ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

blue bunny sparkle

Phase, schmaze! I'm not waiting around it's over Belle!

... okay... I'll wait a little while...

abandoneddolly

your waiting for her, while you should be with me. by fairy

blue bunny sparkle

You never ask me to join you in the corner... I feel so left out all the time! It's too hard! *sobs*

It's over Dollly!

abandoneddolly

why do I have to ask you, why can't you just come join me?  well its too late now.

Sybl

Sorry, but you're not my type, one of us has to go. Me.

Anesa

Frantically waves her hand in front of her face, trying to get her to flinch....move....BLINK Dang it, Sybl!  I can't take this annoying stare any longer!  You're sexy and hot as all get out!  But... GET OUT!  ;P

Mordred

Ok I have woken up tied for the last time. Jeez at first, yeah it was kinky! Did I dig? I absolutely did dig! But those later knots.. where the he'll you learn those? And silver laced rope? Where did you even get that stuff? Some anti vampire shop? I have lived 1700 years without aging a day.. Yet now I'm starting to get some grays. Sorry my sexy cowgirl, but I gotta run!
*See Pillory*

Anesa

This relationship isn't all it's cracked up to be!  You can't go outside with me during the day..no picnics...no long walks on the beach... just sitting around in the dark all day..Then there's the garlic issue... we can't eat Chinese.... Italian...basically if it tastes good, you can't eat it!  And every morning we have the same breakfast.... Count Chocula!  I need more variety, babe.  I'm leaving.... and I'm taking the cats with me, being as you only drink animal blood.... I can't trust you with them!

Mordred

I had no idea.. You run a pencil shop? That's some kind of joke, right? Did you see my panic attack? I kept imaging an earthquake. My life flashed before my eyes. And then my death flashed before my eyes. And then being dead. And then..

No.. This can't work. I keep having this repeat nightmare where I'm sharpening pencils from a pile as big as a mountain. Sure you won't consider pens? No?

I gotta go, gorgeous. It was wild.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

Listen....the sex is...yeah it's great!  Hot and sweaty and freaky...but this gettin' bit on the neck all the time?  It's the middle of summer and I'm having to wear turtlenecks and wool scarfs to hide all the puncture marks on my throat!  It's embarrassing, dude!  I gotta find me mere mortal..... I've given all the blood I can spare... I'm become anemic and I just don't have the strength to continue on in this relationship..... good bye, sexy vamp...

Mordred

Playing chicken with the sun was never my idea of fun,
My eternity won't last when it rises too fast,
And while I adore your wiggle, why do you giggle?
Like to see me bake, when I shouldn't be awake?
Despite being adorable, you treat me so horrible,
And while our coffin time is great, Burning I hate,
Sadly my sexy cowgirl, into the shadow I must quickly swirl.
*See Pillory*

Anesa

(Applauds and grins)  ;P

That was great, you know you're the best
When it comes to rhymes, you smoke the rest
But this union is over,  blow out the lamp
It'll never work out, between this Lady and the vamp!

LOL!  I tried... ;P

Mordred

(that was damn good also!)

I love glass. Hell, back in the 1400s I even lived as a glass maker for a while. But.. a glass house? You don't even have any plants! Just the idea makes even my blood shake in fear. Really! Feel my arm! Yeah sorry babe but there's no way I can sleep there. It's either my castle or we can be no longer. I know you hate that creepy old place.. sooo I guess thus is it, huh? Ok.. bye.

Hmm want to try it just for one night?
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Shhhh...*whispers*  Do you hear that? *turning my head to strain an ear in the direction of what seems to be a  shattering.  It might be glass, for it has the sharp, crisp quality of such.  And it could be wood, for there is an undeniable splintering element to the sound.  Or might it be stone? Tthere follows a gravel like crunch as I walk towards the racket, and the closer I get the more I know my feet are resting on the glassy, wooden, cobblestone path forged with remnants of my broken heart.*  Really, Mordred?  The cowgirl?  Again?!  We are sooo over.  At least until I forgive you next. 

Zaphod

Belle, I have a crush on someone. I have been wanting to tell you for a while but I couldn't bring myself to. *takes a deep breath* But the time has come where we have to acknowledge our feelings. Shall we do this now? For US?

Belle33

Wait, you're breaking up with me here?  Seriously?  And for a crush?  I thought I meant more than that to you.  I'm, well, crushed (pun intended).  But fine - I respect your feelings and well... goodbye, I guess *runs off sobbing dramatically*

Zaphod

*sighs* See, this the reason why. You are always so melodramatic. I just wanted a normal relationship. But you had to be the drama queen. You should be on Broadway. I am off to make my life simpler and find a simple girl who's less dramatic. Goodbye.

Belle33

My drama and I are so over you!  *storms out*

icandor

Belle?? What are you doing coming out of someone else room *holding flowers and chocolate* I was knocking on your door for bout half an hour and got no answer and here you are.... *sigh* I brought you gifts.... here... I guess I'm not wanted... enjoy maybe your boy toy in there can satisfy you... but he can never love you half as much as I. *runs off*
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

Jet

You never bring me flowers and chocolate!
If I had wanted your opinion, I would have taken it from you.
Finally got some requests up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=167482.0
O&O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=107955.0

ArtemisHighmore

I love you but smoking is a deal breaker for me. Sorry.

Belle33

I need unconditional love.  Clearly, that's not going to happen - so.  Farewell.

Zaphod

Umm then what's with all the pre-nups you made me sign, dear? I seem to recall way too many conditions there. We are through. I am getting a lawyer who can trash that pre-nup in court. Goodbye!