News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What's cooking?

Started by Kalen, April 01, 2008, 06:18:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

Slow-cooked beef stew...
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

LittleNekodemon

i was cooking  popcorn shrimp and tater tots
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

GnothiSeauton

Sliced ham, redskin potatoes, and green beans.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

precious

Bayushi

I'm eating dinner now.

Pulled Chicken sandwich. So very good.

BaronS

Roast chicken, potatoes, orange sweet potato, carrots, beans and corn.  Guess who went to the farmers market his morning?

Oh - and right now Ive got some of that leftover chicken in a sandwich with nando's peri-peri sauce.  Truly food of the gods.
Gone Walkabout. 

Will return.

NekoBoy89

Cecilia

Home made fettuccine covered in pesto made with basil and garlic from the garden.  mmmmmmmmm

Bayushi

Just had breakfast here.

Frosted Mini Wheats. Yum.

Belladonna

Dinner consisted of spaghetti and meatballs.

Bayushi

Dinner was excellent. I myself had Yakisoba with Shrimp, with an appetizer of several pieces of Gyoza.

Thankfully, there is an excellent Korean/Japanese take out near the University in town. Very nice folks, very good food.

LittleNekodemon

it was pancakes and two eggs over easy with a lot of syrup, mmm
One wrong move and you are going to be doing laps, solider.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38569.25/intro
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38905.0/ons and offs

use my ims only for role-playing- ask me here first, thankx
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=168652.0

Lady Annabelle

Golden Grahams and some Apple Juice.

I can't start my day without my cereal and juice.
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Paradox

Quote from: Lady Annabelle on July 21, 2009, 08:47:07 AM
Golden Grahams and some Apple Juice.

I can't start my day without my cereal and juice.

You cook Golden Grahams!?

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Aleksandr

Assorted veggie stir-fry/stew thing with cream-of-mushroom soup. Delicious!
Insert witticism. But before I do that, I gotta throw up my Ons and Offs, right? Let's see if I can find them... AHA. Got'em.

Lady Annabelle

Quote from: Paradox on July 21, 2009, 12:40:38 PM
You cook Golden Grahams!?

*Her mouth falls open as she glares at Paradox.*  I know it is so damn easy, but must you prove me wrong at EVERY single opportunity?!?!  *Clears her throat*  Let's do this...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cooking

–noun

1. the act of a person or thing that cooks.
2. the art or practice of preparing food; cookery.

Using the second definition, I was cooking breakfast for myself.  I was preparing the food for it to be consumed by pouring milk on top of my Golden Grahams.  So, I was cooking up some Golden Grahams.  Yes, I was right.

*Winks and sticks out her tongue at you.*  HA!
All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

Paradox

Touché, my dear; however, instead of having to dig up an intricate explanation like that, you could simply have used this:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=26523.0

:P

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Lady Annabelle

*loves to spite Paradox.*

I am currently cooking some cheeseburgers at the moment.  Mmmm!

Jadyn

@Lady Annabelle: Err, that's cooking?

Fine by me =) I be cooking myself a glass of water then. You see, you need to pour it out of the filter pitcher...
“The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted sexual mutant you happen to be, you’ve got millions of pals out there. Type in ‘Find people that have sex with goats that are on fire’ and the computer will say, ‘Specify type of goat.’” — Richard Jeni
O&O [Edited July 26] and Availability Update [Edited Sept. 11]

Lady Annabelle

*Stamps her foot and throws her arms in the air in a big hissy fit.*

Stupid cooking thread!  I can never win!  DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!

*Walks out all mad*  Et Tu, 'What's cooking thread?'

:D

((Yeah, I haven't gone out and gotten a grill yet, so I cooked them on my stove.  I am not the best cook in the world and I was happy at how well these turned out.  Maybe I can do this cooking thing...))

Moonhare

I made steaks, salad, stir fried asparagus with onions, tomato slices with mozzarella cheese sliced on top, and the rest of the family had steamed white rice. 

It made for a delicious dinner, but I am hungry again. :P

Wistful Dream

I've been cooking a lot lately, but tonight was amazing ^^

I took some flat iron steaks, cut them up in two inch wide and four inch long slices, covered them in olive oil, fresh ground pepper and salt and then laid them in a hot cast iron skillet with olive oil, fresh minced garlic and fresh rosemary already in there. Pan seared each side for three minutes and then put it in the oven to finish, at 450 I think, along with roasting baby potatoes.

Took out the meat and tossed it in fresh herbs before letting it sit while I toasted garlic bread and made up a salad. It was so yummy ^^

Trieste

Little bacon bowties.

You take club crackers. Plop some parmesian cheese on them. Wrap them in half a strip of bacon.

Repeat for about 2 dozen of them.

Bake on a rack for 2 hours.

Done.

Beguile's Mistress

Steak medium rare, potato pancakes and broccoli with butter sauce