DemiGods -Camp Halfblood Interest Check!

Started by Amelita, August 13, 2016, 11:28:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Aiden on August 15, 2016, 09:51:40 PM
Hey guys,

At the moment we have closed the big three as parents. We have one unclaimed child of Zues and for the time being that will be the only child of the big three.

For you guys who have read the books, the appearance of a child of the Big 3 is a big deal and we want to keep it that way for now.

Makes sense. Plus, having the option to have your character potentially be more powerful by default will naturally have more people competing for those positions. By closing off the big three you can shift the focus towards other godly parents and create a more varied cast without too much hassle. I'd almost say that perhaps it's best to keep the big three closed off permanently to promote such diversity.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

la dame en noir

I decided to go with Apollo. I have a question before I send in my profile.

1. What does claimed/unclaimed mean?
2. What does it mean to have a fatal flaw? In this game, at least. I know what it means, but I want to make sure I'm doing this right.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Aiden

Claimed status means 2 things.

1. If you are claimed, you live with your siblings in your parent's cabin. Aka Apollo's Cabin.
2. It also means you sit with your siblings during meals.
3. If you are NOT claimed, you sleep and eat with the other unclaimed children in Hermes's cabin ( the largest and most populated, as it also houses children of Hermes)
4. Being claimed also means you have proven yourself as a child of that deity. Being claimed can range from proving yourself a great combatant (would work more for Ares kids), tactician (Athena), Crafter (Hepatsus), etc etc etc.

Fatal flaw= Are your weaknesses, what can be your downfall. Normally good in small dosages but to much can be your ruin.

Example- Franky is bullheaded. So even if there is reason behind NOT doing something, he is so stubborn he will do it to be right at the risk of his own life.
These are important and SECRET, cuz once someone knows your fatal flaw, it is basically your demise.

Amelita

I'll be going through this lovely thread to update claims and interest, love all the movement in here!

(Also, Apollo rules! ::) )

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Oxygen

Hi,

I'm interested in creating a child of Apollo.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Amelita

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Rave

Amelita

Currently claimed faces or unavailable for GM reasons:
Anllela Sagra
Becky G
Britt Linn
Alex Minsky
Lyndsy Fonseca
Brad Pitt
Travis Fimmel
Katheryn Winnick
Clive Standen
Gustaf Skarsgård
Alyssa Sutherland
Adrianne Ho
Doutzen Kroes
Sam Way
Natasha Ndlovu/senait gidey/melodie monrose
Devin Paisley
Orlando Bloom
Chrishell Stubbs
Daisy Lowe
Felisja Piana
Stephen Amell
Luke Mitchell
Lucky Blue Smith
Elyse Levesque
Martina Dimitrova

Caela

I missed this going up but am SO interested!!

AribethAmkiir

Hey Ames, you're missing my FC on that list.  - Elyse Levesque

Rave

Caela

dropping a FC for Martina Dimitrova.

Quote from: Rave on August 16, 2016, 08:33:36 PM
Good to see you Caela!

Hey Rave! ~waves and bounces off to work on a CS~

Rave

Emjay

Quote from: Caela on August 16, 2016, 08:40:10 PM
dropping a FC for Martina Dimitrova.

Hey Rave! ~waves and bounces off to work on a CS~

Woot! A Caela! xD

*googles the claim* Aww she's so pretty!
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Caela

Quote from: Emjay on August 16, 2016, 10:52:13 PM
Woot! A Caela! xD

*googles the claim* Aww she's so pretty!

Hey Ems!! I think she is too.

Had an idea for the daughter of one of the dieties that's not named already and I know that those are being really limited so she may not fly. If not I'll work up something else but I figured it never hurts to ask. :D

Emjay

Quote from: Caela on August 16, 2016, 10:56:35 PM
Hey Ems!! I think she is too.

Had an idea for the daughter of one of the dieties that's not named already and I know that those are being really limited so she may not fly. If not I'll work up something else but I figured it never hurts to ask. :D

Definitely! I was thinking the same thing but then I decided to go for Hermes.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Caela

Quote from: Emjay on August 16, 2016, 11:01:56 PM
Definitely! I was thinking the same thing but then I decided to go for Hermes.

I thought about going a different route, but she was just there in my head so I rolled with her. If she doesn't work out that's cool. I have other ideas floating around too lol.

Timeless

>3> Man, I'm being so indecisive. So sorry for the inconvenience but will be dropping both Justin Barringer and Pyper America Smith. Instead, I wanna claim Felisja Piana.

Writersblockade

Sooooooo, I'd like to make a child of Demeter.Would it be possible for him to have a natural understanding of farm equipment? Like it's use and repair?
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Kuroneko

Yay! So glad you decided to join, WB :-)
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Writersblockade

Hey! I haven't yet lol. I'm just trying to think around the character I want to play
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Aiden

Quote from: Writersblockade on August 17, 2016, 12:51:16 PM
Sooooooo, I'd like to make a child of Demeter.Would it be possible for him to have a natural understanding of farm equipment? Like it's use and repair?

Yes, but being a demigod, equipment is not even required for the most part.

la dame en noir

Im gonna pull out before I even submit my profile. I came up with a concept, but I'm not liking what I wrote - nor can I find a face claim I'm satisfied with. I'll submit it in the future if I find someone that fits.

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Flower

Aww; that's too bad. Understandable though.